All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25724 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975 ... 1287  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm 
Andrew Mills wrote:
Super Metroid. :wub: :wub:

Even after ALL these years, it's just a beautiful cocktail of gameplay and design. I'm pretty sure I still remember how to find 100% of the items, even though I haven't finished the game in well over 6 years... :oops:

I still have the Metroid in Motion DVD that you made. :shifty:

It's a work of goddamn art is what it is.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 pm 
melatonin wrote:
Andrew Mills wrote:

Even after ALL these years, it's just a beautiful cocktail of gameplay and design. I'm pretty sure I still remember how to find 100% of the items, even though I haven't finished the game in well over 6 years... :oops:

o/

Just started playing Super Castlevania 4 too. strawberry floating HELL I love the goddamn music in this game! Amazing for a 16-bit device; such beautiful, beautiful music. :wub:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm 
Andrew Mills wrote:
melatonin wrote:
Andrew Mills wrote:

o/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm 
melatonin wrote:
Andrew Mills wrote:
melatonin wrote:
Andrew Mills wrote:

o/

:lol: :lol: :wub:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 pm 
Persona 4. Grinding in the Strip joint. The song that plays keeps making me think of one from jet set radio. :wub:

Slowly making my way through Professor Layton and the spectre's call on an evening too.

Hoping to fit in some online multiplayer sometime this week. Any game really.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm 
White Rabbit wrote:
Persona 4. Grinding in the Strip joint.

oi oi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm 
Cracked a couple more levels on Super Meat Boy 8-) Almost at the boss for the Hell stage.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am 
Played The Darkness II on 360.

Original Thought: "Well, it may will not be good as first game..." Turns out I'm wrong. Almost. I think I still prefer first game, but this is pretty damn good! Really enjoying it so far :wub:

Also ranked games on Duke Nukem 3D on XBLA, well until I get 500kills. It's too fast for my liking at times :lol: Although I won one game due to knowing the level's layout and usage of trip bombs :shifty: It's shame servers are almost dead, but that's what you get from being on Xbox :sigh: Thank god I have MP games on PC that still gets decent amount of players.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 pm 
Been playing Fallout 3 on my 360 for the past two months. I'm level 28, I've just finished off the Pitt, and will be exploring the north-east of the map until I get bored and decide to take on the Riverboat stuff. God knows if I'll ever get all of the exploration locations in D.C., some seem impossible to get to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 pm 
Tomb Raider Underworld is struggling to hold my attention.

Sigh. Need something new.

Ridiculously, I seem to have 1100 MS points. Really fancy buying Iron Brigade, but forget buying more points when I'm just 100 points short.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm 

AKA: Anung
Playing Resident Evil 5 again for some reason. Even though I think it's kind of meh it hasn't stopped it from being one of my most played game this gen.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm 
Anung wrote:
Playing Resident Evil 5 again for some reason. Even though I think it's kind of meh it hasn't stopped it from being one of my most played game this gen.

Whenever i think of that game the only thing that makes me want to go back and play it is Shevas fantastic body. But then i remember her ai.. :x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 pm 

Brerlappins little hat wrote:
Anung wrote:

Whenever i think of that game the only thing that makes me want to go back and play it is Shevas fantastic body. But then i remember her ai.. :x

I've took everything off her and playing it pretend solo. the funny thing is she is actually kicking ass with the knife and being helpful. Trying to S rank everything.

Sheva :wub:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 pm 
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. Really enjoying this actually it reminds me of the Dragon Age series in places and I think it's a shame that in Skyrim's shadow it'll be viewed by some as just another RPG. Although I really shouldn't have bought it with Mass Effect 3 just around the corner as I don't want to start ME3 until I finish Amalur and it looks like Amalur is a pretty big game.

Check out my gamespot profile and read all about Project A to Z

http://uk.gamespot.com/users/IAmTheSala ... %3Bprofile

Last edited by IAmTheSaladMan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm 
Still yet to play RE5. Tales of woeful AI make me fear it, so I'm hoping for a co-op partner instead.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 pm 
Banjo wrote:
Still yet to play RE5. Tales of woeful AI make me fear it, so I'm hoping for a co-op partner instead.

RE5 in co-op is AMAZING. :wub:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm 
Photek wrote:
Banjo wrote:

RE5 in co-op is AMAZING. :wub:

This. Even split screen co-op with my brother was better than playing through on my own.

Check out my gamespot profile and read all about Project A to Z

http://uk.gamespot.com/users/IAmTheSala ... %3Bprofile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm 

I really loathe the Aztec bits of this hopefully I can blast right through it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 pm 

Finished 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm 
Seven wrote:
Played The Darkness II on 360.

Original Thought: "Well, it may will not be good as first game..." Turns out I'm wrong. Almost. I think I still prefer first game, but this is pretty damn good! Really enjoying it so far :wub:

The demo is really fun. I love the change in visual style as well, the game looks delicious.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25724 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975 ... 1287  Next