Abstract Avatar Tales

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Count Nood
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Canood

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Count Nood » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Indeed, it was good of you to get me off that ship before GRcade's FIFA community finally sunk without a trace.
The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
User avatar
teh bork
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by teh bork » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm

The Master wrote:Indeed, it was good of you to get me off that ship before GRcade's FIFA community finally sunk without a trace.


Because GM is pretending to be at university. Anyway your move has proved to be a disaster for you, having to retire due to shitness.
User avatar
Count Nood
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Canood

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Count Nood » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm

teh bork wrote:
The Master wrote:Indeed, it was good of you to get me off that ship before GRcade's FIFA community finally sunk without a trace.


Because GM is pretending to be at university. Anyway your move has proved to be a disaster for you, having to retire due to shitness.


Not retired, just injured. I'll be back next season. :mrgreen:
The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
User avatar
teh bork
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by teh bork » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

The Master wrote:
teh bork wrote:
The Master wrote:Indeed, it was good of you to get me off that ship before GRcade's FIFA community finally sunk without a trace.


Because GM is pretending to be at university. Anyway your move has proved to be a disaster for you, having to retire due to shitness.


Not retired, just injured. I'll be back next season. :mrgreen:


We don't want you back.
User avatar
Count Nood
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Canood

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Count Nood » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm

teh bork wrote:
The Master wrote:
teh bork wrote:
The Master wrote:Indeed, it was good of you to get me off that ship before GRcade's FIFA community finally sunk without a trace.


Because GM is pretending to be at university. Anyway your move has proved to be a disaster for you, having to retire due to shitness.


Not retired, just injured. I'll be back next season. :mrgreen:


We don't want you back.


I didn't mean back at your shithouse of a team. :P

And yes you do, you love your record goalscorer.
The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
User avatar
teh bork
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by teh bork » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

The Master wrote:
teh bork wrote:
The Master wrote:
teh bork wrote:
The Master wrote:Indeed, it was good of you to get me off that ship before GRcade's FIFA community finally sunk without a trace.


Because GM is pretending to be at university. Anyway your move has proved to be a disaster for you, having to retire due to shitness.


Not retired, just injured. I'll be back next season. :mrgreen:


We don't want you back.


I didn't mean back at your shithouse of a team. :P

And yes you do, you love your record goalscorer.


We do love Auntie Ginga :wub:
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Cuttooth » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 am

Abstract Avatar Tales: A Look Back


Oh hi I didn't see you there. 'Groundbreaking', 'revolutionary', 'a lawsuit waiting to happen - Nintendo legal eagle, 2010'. Just some of the words used to describe Abstract Avatar Tales, or AAT, which has developed a strong cult following since its inception into the small corner of GRcade in September 2008.

Not even the creator, Mocky "Mockmaster" Mockenmeister, could have known quite how popular a place it would become. Abstract Avatar Day comes to celebrate what has come before and even though it's a good seven months before that day, why is now not just a good a chance as then? And not just because there's literally no way I would plan to do something like this over half a year in advance.

Let us begin.

Mockmaster wrote:I call this one:

'chalkitdown, rinks and Commander Jameson at The End of the World'

Image



The one that started it all. The crudeness of Mockenmittens' early work is plain to see yet the genius of his commentary on the foolishness of self identity shines through regardless.


The Master wrote:I like to call this:

"El Boat of Goat Fundraising Success"

Image



The first in a long line of pieces from Johnyy Noodblaze, now known under the artistic name of I Can't Believe I'm Still Stuck With This strawberry floating Doctor Who Name, uh, it's pretty good like.

I've probably bitten off more than I can chew here, what a terrible idea.

*clicks Submit*
User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Mockmaster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 am

:wub:
Image
User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by The People's ElboReformat » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Possible scene from the upcoming series Pirate Break:

Image
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/
User avatar
Count Nood
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Canood

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Count Nood » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 pm

:lol: :wub:

Please stop making me black...
The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Great White North

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Rightey » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 am

Don't be ashamed of who you are Nood.
Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.
Image
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium
Contact:

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by PsychicSykes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:29 am

Excellent work guys. A year from now this thread will be an utter masterpiece. It's GR's best kept secret, that's for sure.
User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Mockmaster » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:09 pm

:lol:
Image
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by suzzopher » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

How have I never seen this thread :lol:

Image

Happy with the most recent mod signings :shifty:
Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Mafro » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

suzzopher wrote:How have I never seen this thread :lol:

Image

Happy with the most recent mod signings :shifty:

:cry:
HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by suzzopher » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 am

Mafro wrote:
suzzopher wrote:How have I never seen this thread :lol:

Image

Happy with the most recent mod signings :shifty:

:cry:


You and Buff were the day before, I was looking for a Kenny pic with four players though, but couldn't find it. You had a whole thread dedicated to you by me :lol:
Image
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium
Contact:

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by PsychicSykes » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Image
The new Mod Squad gets their unveiling. Albear in particular seems delighted.
User avatar
Count Nood
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Canood

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Count Nood » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm

This team's gone downhill.
The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by Mockmaster » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:02 pm

The Champions League beckons.
Image
User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: Abstract Avatar Tales
by The People's ElboReformat » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:13 pm

:lol:

Sykes. :wub:

Similar theme;

I call this:

The GR Staffroom:

Image
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andrew Mills, Benzin, Bing [Bot], BTB, D_C, Denster, Errkal, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, HSH28, JChalmers, Joer, Memento Mori, Poser, Return_of_the_STAR, Saint of Killers, Skippy, Steve, Stugene, Tragic Magic, Trelliz, Wrathy, Zellery and 51 guests