All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:44 pm 
Member
User avatar
I remember doing all the medals to get on foot. Actually, I think I might have gotten all the medals for fun and the on-foot was a nice surprise for me at the end.

Brilliant game, and no Starfox game since has come close to it. Armada was meh at best. (On-foot? :fp: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm 
Member
User avatar
Turok wrote:
If you completed the game on hard you could get tanks, if you got all medals in Expert mode you could get On-foot in multiplayer.

did that, it was difficult to say the least.

_________________
Rubix78's GT5 Photowall
NNID LIST
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 am 
Member
User avatar
T9Flake wrote:
Turok wrote:
If you completed the game on hard you could get tanks, if you got all medals in Expert mode you could get On-foot in multiplayer.

did that, it was difficult to say the least.

It was always a source of shame that I couldn't unlock on foot mode.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:47 pm 
Member
User avatar
Memento Mori wrote:
T9Flake wrote:
Turok wrote:
If you completed the game on hard you could get tanks, if you got all medals in Expert mode you could get On-foot in multiplayer.

did that, it was difficult to say the least.

It was always a source of shame that I couldn't unlock on foot mode.


You weren't missing much

_________________
Rubix78's GT5 Photowall
NNID LIST
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 am 
Member
User avatar
Whilst nothing has since come close to Lylat Wars (Difficult as it's such an awesome game), the DS version Starfox Command isn't bad if you give it a go.

_________________
Image
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Try explaining some science to a pidgeon or a mouse, it could never understand.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:21 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Dandy Kong
Hyperion wrote:
Whilst nothing has since come close to Lylat Wars (Difficult as it's such an awesome game), the DS version Starfox Command isn't bad if you give it a go.


I loved it! I got all the different endings.

I don't understand why so many people dislike it. Maybe it's because they expect it to be like Lylat Wars (because of the similarity in the graphics) and it plays completely differently.

Is that a word, differently? My spell checker accepts it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 am 
Member

AKA: Jim
Do A Barrel Roll!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:16 pm 
Member
User avatar
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:06 pm 
Member
User avatar
Evil Ted wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!


Don't party just yet!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Dandy Kong
Zerudaaaaa! wrote:
Evil Ted wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!


Don't party just yet!


Don't get too cocky, Starfox!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

AKA: DAT MAF
Dandy Kong wrote:
Zerudaaaaa! wrote:
Evil Ted wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!


Don't party just yet!


Don't get too cocky, Starfox!


I can't believe I lost to this scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm 
Member
User avatar
Mafro wrote:
Dandy Kong wrote:
Zerudaaaaa! wrote:
Evil Ted wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!


Don't party just yet!


Don't get too cocky, Starfox!


I can't believe I lost to this scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!


You're too slow! Time to end this!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm 
Member
User avatar
chalkitdown wrote:
Mafro wrote:
Dandy Kong wrote:
Zerudaaaaa! wrote:
Evil Ted wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!


Don't party just yet!


Don't get too cocky, Starfox!


I can't believe I lost to this scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!


You're too slow! Time to end this!



You'll never defeat Androooosssssssssssssss!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 pm 
Member
User avatar
Andross' enemy is mmyyyyyy enemy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Dandy Kong
-Slippy is not such a screw-up after all...
-Thanks a lot, Falco!

Gee, I have been saved by Fox. How swell.

I guess I should be grateful.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:24 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

AKA: DAT MAF
Zerudaaaaa! wrote:
chalkitdown wrote:
Mafro wrote:
Dandy Kong wrote:
Zerudaaaaa! wrote:
Evil Ted wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:
Do A Barrel Roll!

You’re good, but I’m better!


Don't party just yet!


Don't get too cocky, Starfox!


I can't believe I lost to this scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!


You're too slow! Time to end this!



You'll never defeat Androooosssssssssssssss!


I'll do you real good Peppy old pal.

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:24 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Dandy Kong
Open the wings. Check your G-Diffuser system!

Falco here. I'm fine.

This is Peppy. All systems go.

Slippy here. I'm OK.

I see 'em up ahead! Let's rock and roll!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:14 pm 
Member
User avatar
Dandy Kong wrote:
Open the wings. Check your G-Diffuser system!

Falco here. I'm fine.

This is Peppy. All systems go.

Slippy here. I'm OK.

I see 'em up ahead! Let's rock and roll!


I love to recite this when I'm cycling on my Arwing :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:53 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Dandy Kong
Cycling on your Arwing?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lylat Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm 
Member
User avatar
It might look like a bicycle but it's really an Arwing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CitizenErased, Fade and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group