BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Day 17* [VICTORY]

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Yulehide » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Decided to try strategically choosing my starting location but having properly read the OP I'm not sure I made the right to choice.

Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Dual » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Pm me if you want to team up and survive until the last round.

User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Tragic Magic » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

I'm in

User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Bethlehemster » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:05 am

IN.

User avatar
OrangeReindeer
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by OrangeReindeer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm

That's 20 sign ups already, looking good. My map with people's chosen starting locations is certainly interesting! When the game is complete I intend to post up a map replay in gif form.

To everyone who has pointed it out - yes the tower in Die Hard is called Nakatomi Plaza, and no I'm not changing it B)

The current sign ups are in the OP, but as I said I am not going to be very active between now and next monday, so if any more sign ups don't appear in the OP until then don't worry.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Preezy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:49 pm

I'm guessing that at least 17 of the 20 are starting in Nakatomi Plaza :slol:

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:56 pm

I really should read the rules, I am guessing from the posts above that we should be choosing somewhere to start? :slol:

User avatar
OrangeReindeer
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by OrangeReindeer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Moggy wrote:I really should read the rules, I am guessing from the posts above that we should be choosing somewhere to start? :slol:


OrangeRakoon wrote:Starting the game (dropping in)

Once you have signed up to play you can send me a PM to choose which tile you want to start on. If I don't receive a PM by the time the game begins your start location will be randomised - I strongly recommend picking a location.


But yes, reading the rules might help your chances :P

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:10 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Moggy wrote:I really should read the rules, I am guessing from the posts above that we should be choosing somewhere to start? :slol:


OrangeRakoon wrote:Starting the game (dropping in)

Once you have signed up to play you can send me a PM to choose which tile you want to start on. If I don't receive a PM by the time the game begins your start location will be randomised - I strongly recommend picking a location.


But yes, reading the rules might help your chances :P


Too much reading. I don't have the time to be reading things, I am too busy avoiding work.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by DarkRula » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Well, considering all the other Battle Royale clones going around, it was probably time GRcade got around to having one.

I'm in. And I'm going to drop. To immediately get killed in a fistfight.

Image
Image
User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Tragic Magic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:56 pm

I expect to die immediately.

User avatar
John Phillips, London
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by John Phillips, London » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:26 pm

I'll give it my best shot :toot:

Image
User avatar
Rudolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Rudolphin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 pm

In

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Mini E » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:06 am

In for sure :)

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Dual » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am

Dual wrote:Pm me if you want to team up and survive until the last round.


Quite the squad we've got now.

More welcome. Ensure you will survive until the end with Duals killer strat

User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 am

Dual wrote:
Dual wrote:Pm me if you want to team up and survive until the last round.


Quite the squad we've got now.

More welcome. Ensure you will survive until the end with Duals killer strat


Given that it's a last man standing game the only strat where anyone can survive until the end is "Don't Kill Dual"! :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Dual » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Dual wrote:
Dual wrote:Pm me if you want to team up and survive until the last round.


Quite the squad we've got now.

More welcome. Ensure you will survive until the end with Duals killer strat


Given that it's a last man standing game the only strat where anyone can survive until the end is "Don't Kill Dual"! :lol:


Do you want to get killed at the start or be top 10?

Stay with me

User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Slayerx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 pm

How long until we get sued by PUBG! :lol:

Also is it too late to change my starting coordinates?

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by Hexx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:04 pm

I'm willing to join any and all team ups.

I'm also willing to betray anyone at any point to join a better team up.

User avatar
OrangeReindeer
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: BRcade - Battle Royale Forum Game *Sign up now*
by OrangeReindeer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Slayerx wrote:Also is it too late to change my starting coordinates?


Go for it


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Chestnut Snowleaves, Christmas.Past, Frank, Google [Bot], Inga from Sweden, massimo, Rudolphin, Somebody Else's Presents and 63 guests