Plans for the weekend and the most deviant sexual act youve committed in the last 10 years

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
That
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Plans for the weekend and the most deviant sexual act youve committed in the last 10 years
by That » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:28 pm

I will be trying my best to ignore my real work and sort GRcade stuff out this weekend. Big plans, not a lot of time, but we'll see how it goes.

I've never done anything particularly deviant but I'm enjoying the stories. Brer :lol:

Hexx wrote:Fivesome maybe.

poor_little_white_boy.jpg

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Plans for the weekend and the most deviant sexual act youve committed in the last 10 years
by Mini E » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:43 pm

I shall also be trying to ignore my real work this weekend. Run early tomorrow then a morning watching an old film. Pompey/Oxford at 3pm then dash to London for champagne on the London Eye - a wedding present from friends at work. Then a bloody big burrito at Giraffe on South Bank. Sunday - rest day from exercise. Other half is working so I shall put my feet up and watch the Test Match against India. I will also probably be stuck doing PhD things on the laptop.

Most deviant act: urinating on PPM after Pompey won League 2 as I had promised to in-thread if we won it. It concerned me how receptive he was to the idea.

Hexx
Joined in 2008

by Hexx » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Mini E wrote:Most deviant act: urinating on PPM after Pompey won League 2 as I had promised to in-thread if we won it. It concerned me how receptive he was to the idea.

Wait what? :shock: Why? What had he done to deserve that? :slol:
And like...a little bit...on like his toe, or proper shower?

Ironhide
Fiend
Joined in 2008

by Ironhide » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:29 pm

The most deviant thing I've ever done is having a sly wank in a library, although that was well over 10 years ago (18 years ago I think).

Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

by Preezy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:43 pm

Brerlappin wrote:Real talk tho i probably had a close call the other week when i had to desperately try and hide an incredibly visible erection from my wife while hugging my favourite drag queen.

Actually ill watch Deadpool 2 again this weekend.

You were hugging your favourite drag queen?

Have you been keeping people prisoner in your sex dungeon again, Brer? :capnscotty:

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:07 pm

My Mrs was constantly making fun of the fact that I was in love with Aquaria on the last season. Adore will always be OG though.

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Chillin for weekend, can’t tell you guys how deviant I was, I’ve barely a reputation as it is. :shifty:

Oblomov Boblomov
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

by Oblomov Boblomov » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Once every year there is a risk I will have to go into work on a Saturday.

Take a wild guess what's happened. :x

Right now I'm watching the football with a bottle of wine.

Sunday I'll do some work on the house.

Not sure I want to go into detail on my sexual deviance on here. You never know who's reading.

Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:35 pm

We need Tragic to have some cider and find this thread, it will be gold!

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 pm

I'm at work tomorrow morning, then going to see my mate. Sunday just catching up on domestic bullshit.

I had sex in a forest, just off a footpath, in broad daylight.

Wrathy
Joined in 2015

by Wrathy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Saturday I'm playing Pokemon cards in Southampton, Sunday I'm playing Pokemon cards in Bexhill.

I like Pokemon cards. So that's a good weekend.

Tragic Magic
Joined in 2008

by Tragic Magic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Brerlappin wrote:
False wrote:My Mrs was constantly making fun of the fact that I was in love with Aquaria on the last season. Adore will always be OG though.

Aquaria was strawberry floating fine. I thought she was just a look queen at first too but she actually turned out to be funny as gooseberry fool by the end. But yeah Adore is my ride or die chick. I would make mad passionate love to that man all night long

Oh gooseberry fool, Falsey is one of us!

I had another Adore dream this week. I'm still hoping that I'll have a wet one soon as, yet again, I was just following after her begging for attention. She was a little more receptive this time though so I'm hoping we might at least kiss in the next dream.

Tragic Magic
Joined in 2008

by Tragic Magic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Errkal wrote:We need Tragic to have some cider and find this thread, it will be gold!

Thanks for thinking of me but after last weekend, I'm gonna try and show some restraint. :dread:

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:29 pm

I'm a virgin so I don't have any deviancy that I can possibly subject myself too here thankfully.

My plans are to play WoW, spend some time with my Mum and play some other games. Next week should be more interesting as I have 2 BBQs to go to.

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
RichardUK
Purchased simply because it's an Apple product
Joined in 2015

by RichardUK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:00 am

> Friday: Did some shopping, went to the vets, had a walk around sheerwood
> Saturday: Either clean the car or take it somewhere to be cleaned inside and out, sort out the cat aviary, do some other home improvements
> Sunday: Visit my parents and take them to my nieces engagement party, speak to people from made in chelsea and make it clear I have no idea who they are,
> Deviancy: :dread: people in relationships, once I was seeing a couple of people at the same time, “done it” outside a few times

'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
instagram - richardbatesuk
Cumberdanes
Joined in 2011

by Cumberdanes » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:38 am

Friday: drink beer
Saturday: sit around waiting for a parcel delivery, maybe pop out for some shopping if it turns up at a decent time
Sunday: going for dinner at my parent’s place

I don’t think any sexual act I’ve ever engaged in could could be considered deviant... I’ve jerked off with the curtains open a few times but I doubt anybody saw me.

Dual
Joined in 2008

by Dual » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:52 am

False wrote:lol

Come on, tell us one of your stories for old times sakes

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:55 am

Dual wrote:
False wrote:lol

Come on, tell us one of your stories for old times sakes

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:56 am

Honestly I still get up to all sorts of nonsense but I stopped posting about it because a. I dont think most of you would believe me and b. the kind of gooseberry fool I get up to these days I think would change some opinions against me

Everything I do is all legal and with consenting parties but Im kind of in that space where Im trying to find bigger and better kicks and the old fingering in the bushes of yore doesnt really connect with me anymore.

Probably the most depraved thing in recent memory (and also most enjoyable) involved four people, a day of drinking champagne with MDMA and cocaine and an all nighter. That was really fun.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Saturday: parkrun Volunteering & Bristol City
Sunday: Was meant to be at tough mudder but had to drop out from injury. Probably watch christopher robin

Deviant: went from one girl to her mate without telling then and caused them to fall out

Do not pre order games from Amazon!
PLAY | Final Fantasy VII Rebirth [59h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S2, HiJack S1
RACE | Rome Marathon (March), Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept)

Return to “Stuff”