All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085 ... 2144  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm 
I'm just fuming at the moment and don't really know what to do about it. I'll reply to myself anyway:

Broom her
gooseberry fool on her tits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 pm 
Ad7 wrote:
I'm just fuming at the moment and don't really know what to do about it. I'll reply to myself anyway:

Broom her
gooseberry fool on her tits

It's like you didn't need our help!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 pm 
It's time I followed my own sage advice ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 pm 

AKA: the cool guy
You could also murder her and have a relationship with the corpse.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:59 pm 
Jigger Jay wrote:
Cheers for the advice guys I really appreciate it, we were going to hang out tomorrow as friends but it's too soon to really assume it can all go back to normal like that, so as much as it strawberry floating pains me we'll give each other some space.

I feel really numb today, she has had such a positive impact on my life and then she's just thrown it all away in one swoop.

I don't understand this mentality you clearly don't want her as a friend, so why force yourself just to make her feel better that you do? Probably 90 % of people on this forum have been friendzoned before and it's horrific, forcing it to friends like things were before just makes it harder and instantly removes any possibility of getting it back on. :|

If you try and be friends and accept that, it will strawberry floating kill you when she meets someone else, kill you

Last edited by gaminglegend on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm 
The friendnzone is strawberry floating torture and a situation you shouldn't enter unless its some sort of end of the world scenario.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:11 pm 
*girl on dating site views your profile 7 times*

*doesn't reply to message*

Wtfmon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:13 pm 
Maybe she's just been flicking one out?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 pm 
I don't think I've ever been there.

Before I settled down there were girls who were friends, girls who were family members, and girls who were going to get shagged.

No such thing as friend zone. If I wanted to shag someone and they just wanted to be friends, strawberry float em, they can strawberry float off. I'm not going to follow someone around like a puppy dog with blue balls.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:19 pm 
Buffalo wrote:

Wtfmon

Or she's shown your profile to 6 of her friends with a 'look at this loser' style comment!

you're awesome really

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 pm 
GR comes up trumps :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 pm 
She's playing hard to get - she wants you to track her down using the information in her profile and turn up at her place of work. When you do, instead of saying hello, just recite her entire profile back to her so she knows you took the time to read it and it will show how sweet you are.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 pm 
Buffalo wrote:

Wtfmon

Just view her profile back 7 times, then message her saying how do you like them apples quickly followed by BLOCK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 pm 
gaminglegend wrote:
Jigger Jay wrote:
Cheers for the advice guys I really appreciate it, we were going to hang out tomorrow as friends but it's too soon to really assume it can all go back to normal like that, so as much as it strawberry floating pains me we'll give each other some space.

I feel really numb today, she has had such a positive impact on my life and then she's just thrown it all away in one swoop.

I don't understand this mentality you clearly don't want her as a friend, so why force yourself just to make her feel better that you do? Probably 90 % of people on this forum have been friendzoned before and it's horrific, forcing it to friends like things were before just makes it harder and instantly removes any possibility of getting it back on. :|

If you try and be friends and accept that, it will strawberry floating kill you when she meets someone else, kill you

I want to be friends, we were great friends to begin with, obviously I want more, but at the same time I don't want to lose her completely, sure it may kill me to want something I can't have, but I guess it's something I have to deal with on my own.

Instagram Twitter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm 

AKA: Glowychebs
Jigger Jay wrote:
gaminglegend wrote:
Jigger Jay wrote:

I want to be friends, we were great friends to begin with, obviously I want more, but at the same time I don't want to lose her completely, sure it may kill me to want something I can't have, but I guess it's something I have to deal with on my own.

Man, coming from multiple times ive experienced this gooseberry fool, if you want more with a girl and she doesnt, dont just keep her round for the sake of it.. even if you were great friends before, like GL said when she meets someone it will destroy you, she'll speak to you in the day, then at night time when you're at home you'll be raging over the images in your head of her shagging this new bloke.

Get rid. Sorry :( But its true

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 pm 

AKA: á / GDMFSOB
move on and be friends or stay hung up and don't. you're not going to get to have it both ways.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 pm 
Invite her round and bring out the roofies?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:39 pm 
JChalmers wrote:
Buffalo wrote:

Wtfmon

Just view her profile back 7 times, then message her saying how do you like them apples quickly followed by BLOCK

Actually going to do this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm 
smurphy wrote:
Going to see my friend's band tonight. And the girl I was boning may be there, seeing her boyfriend's band. Interesting times.

Good thing you've started feeling new stuff in your arms now 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am 

AKA: A Little Cocky Child
Totally not interesting times. I feel like gooseberry fool.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085 ... 2144  Next