NSFW: Helen Flanagan just too hot for The Street...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Jenko
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Helen Flanagan just too hot for The Street...
by Jenko » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Fade wrote:
jamcc wrote:Staydead. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

If she offered to shag you, you wouldn't.... Because you'd have already blown your load at the mere thought of her even looking at you.
Or you know, some people don't like having sex with someone just because of how they look. Especially when they look like a school yard hooker :lol:

The reality of it is somebody like StayDead, who seems to have very little contact with girls the same age as himself, would get eaten alive by girls like her. But they say they don't because they don't want to seem like they are fearful of girls.

Not poking fun out of anyone here, I admit in my younger days I was scared of girls too. If a girl I fancied spoke to me I would freeze, go red and make a fool of myself. I convinced myself that I was in my own way better than these girls and I disliked them purely because they were attractive and I was too much of a shy cry-baby to talk to them like I would anyone else.

I then later learned in life that they are just people, and I was no longer fearful of them. I grew to respect them for a while and then slowly lost that respect as I found they were largely very illogical and not very rational people. I now dislike them for the most part because I feel that morally I am far superior to them and even for all the shitty stuff I have done with my life I know that when it comes to the important things I carry the compassion that I feel many women simply would not have.

StayDead, you will most likely go through the same phase. Just get out there and confront them. You will piss your pants at first but so did we all, mostly anyway. Then you will get laid, get heartbroken, then realise apart from maybe a few genuinely nice ones they are all banana splits.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 pm

haha gay

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Deep.

Jenko
Joined in 2008

by Jenko » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Falsey wrote:haha gay

I'm not gay yo, just tryin' to get SD laid 8-)

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Im sure he appreciates the sentiment, but I very much doubt its going to be put into practice.

Still, Id of swerved her if she was in a club looking like that. Shes either a proper slag in which case I could do without other dudes crusty jizz flaking out whilst Im trying to get down to business, or, shes a train wreck mentalist who is probably best avoided.

She is a good looking girl most of the time, but her stylists (or lack thereof) are responsible for some absolute howlers.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 am

Jenko wrote:
Fade wrote:

If she offered to shag you, you wouldn't.... Because you'd have already blown your load at the mere thought of her even looking at you.
Or you know, some people don't like having sex with someone just because of how they look. Especially when they look like a school yard hooker :lol:

The reality of it is somebody like StayDead, who seems to have very little contact with girls the same age as himself, would get eaten alive by girls like her. But they say they don't because they don't want to seem like they are fearful of girls.

Not poking fun out of anyone here, I admit in my younger days I was scared of girls too. If a girl I fancied spoke to me I would freeze, go red and make a fool of myself. I convinced myself that I was in my own way better than these girls and I disliked them purely because they were attractive and I was too much of a shy cry-baby to talk to them like I would anyone else.

I then later learned in life that they are just people, and I was no longer fearful of them. I grew to respect them for a while and then slowly lost that respect as I found they were largely very illogical and not very rational people. I now dislike them for the most part because I feel that morally I am far superior to them and even for all the shitty stuff I have done with my life I know that when it comes to the important things I carry the compassion that I feel many women simply would not have.

StayDead, you will most likely go through the same phase. Just get out there and confront them. You will piss your pants at first but so did we all, mostly anyway. Then you will get laid, get heartbroken, then realise apart from maybe a few genuinely nice ones they are all banana splits.

This is kind of sexist. But I know so many women that will talk about people in their life and just assume you know who they are. 'Yeah blahaha Mark and I did this on the weekend' Who the strawberry float is Mark? YOU NEVER MENTIONED HIM BEFORE. How self interested can you be?

I used to have a very positive view of people. I'd think they were good people until they proved me otherwise. But over the years. Just the amount of stupid strawberry floating things people do. It's slowly ground away at me. So i guess I'm kind of like you, but with most people. Not just most women.

Jenko
Joined in 2008

by Jenko » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 am

Fade wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Fade wrote:

This is kind of sexist. But I know so many women that will talk about people in their life and just assume you know who they are. 'Yeah blahaha Mark and I did this on the weekend' Who the strawberry float is Mark? YOU NEVER MENTIONED HIM BEFORE. How self interested can you be?

I used to have a very positive view of people. I'd think they were good people until they proved me otherwise. But over the years. Just the amount of stupid strawberry floating things people do. It's slowly ground away at me. So i guess I'm kind of like you, but with most people. Not just most women.

I understand that. I feel the same way about a lot of the male population too but I only specifically mentioned women there because my point was about women. Didn't intend it to come across as sexism

Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

by Preezy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 am

Way to go ruining a thread, idiots.

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 am

Preezy wrote:Way to go ruining a thread, idiots.

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Poser wrote:
Preezy wrote:Way to go ruining a thread, idiots.

To be fair, this thread doesn't really deliver anyway. I looked back over the 12 or so pages and there's about 6 different photos/photoshoots of her. :lol:

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 pm

The Sunday Sun wrote:Although she has had offers, Helen has never been tempted to do a topless photoshoot for fear of offending her dad Paul, an electrical contractor, and of course boyfriend Scott.

She explains: "I'm a bit of a daddy's girl plus I've got a boyfriend and I want to save that kind of thing for him.

"It's not that I would never do it, and those sorts of pictures can look absolutely beautiful, but I'm an actress and I want to be taken seriously." She and Scott have been together two years and Helen has a tattoo of Scott's name on her thigh.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... treet.html

Code for: I'll happily do it in a film/TV programme.

evanswolves
Joined in 2008

by evanswolves » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 pm

evanswolves wrote:Image

There appears to be some extra 'detail' in the crotch area there.

Though the whole thing is airbrushed to strawberry float - it's all just pixels, really.

Godzilla
Joined in 2008

by Godzilla » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Wish my image sig would work
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:38 pm

This thread is picking up.

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

I love that story - they fail to mention there that the dwarf photographer is a full-time member of the Daily Sport photography staff :fp:

Minto
Joined in 2009

by Minto » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Godzilla wrote:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gAHL0SirNgw/TvQDstyFUwI/AAAAAAAArww/B_iiE33yQ7c/s1600/Helen+Flanagan%25E2%2580%2599s+Upskirt+Ass+so+Clearly+on+Sunday+Sport.jpg

PSN: MintKorp - NNID: Mintoisking
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:09 pm

How come she's got different shoes and top on in the pic on the left?

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Poser wrote:How come she's got different shoes and top on in the pic on the left?

Plus the woman on the right has a different hairstyle.

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Minto wrote:
Godzilla wrote:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gAHL0SirNgw/TvQDstyFUwI/AAAAAAAArww/B_iiE33yQ7c/s1600/Helen+Flanagan%25E2%2580%2599s+Upskirt+Ass+so+Clearly+on+Sunday+Sport.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gAHL0SirNgw/T ... +Sport.jpg

:lol: Very good use of that.

Return to “Stuff”