All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29284 posts ]  Jump | 1 2 3 4 51465 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Worst Taste In Music
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:01 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: TimeGhost
CLT


Last edited by Vermin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 148 times in total.

Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Ramsgate
Skindred - Roots Rock Riot

_________________
Image
I'm trying to lose weight, lots of it, and since I come here every day, this'll be like a nagging reminder to myself every time I post I should be doing something else.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:03 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: Seifer
Bright Eyes - Arienette. x


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Sick Sad Little Word - Incubus


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm 
Member ♥
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster
Location: Leonardo, New Jersey
Good to see this back on its feet.

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

It's grown on me a lot since its release.

_________________
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: 29isprime
Tool - 10,000 days.

Despite giving it lots of chances I have come to the conclusion it is just not very good.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: Ryallback
Location: Box Elder, MO
I was wondering when you'd show up.

Zero 7 - Give it Away

_________________
She says "if you're unhappy, then you gotta find the cure"
Well I prescribe me one more beer, beyond that I am unsure


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Bob Dylan - Times Are Changing

_________________
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Hyrule Symphony. <3


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: North West
The Fall - The Infotainment Scan.

Currently - It's a Curse.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Subheim - Approach

This is thanks to a Last.fm recommendation by Picea. That's someone from here...but I forget who. Matt? Possibly. Anyway, it's pretty good melodic ambient type stuff.

_________________
Play FIRE QUARK - A Pilchy game


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung
xiisprime wrote:
Tool - 10,000 days.

Despite giving it lots of chances I have come to the conclusion it is just not very good.


Im with you on that one, there is just somthing about it, the tone or sound or something.

Obituary - Don't Care
Death - Zombie Ritual

_________________
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:15 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
xiisprime wrote:
Tool - 10,000 days.

Despite giving it lots of chances I have come to the conclusion it is just not very good.


i also came to that conclusion. One of the msot boring albums ive ever heard

_________________
Image
TFPG: Best of 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:26 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: 29isprime
Brerlappins little hat wrote:
xiisprime wrote:
Tool - 10,000 days.

Despite giving it lots of chances I have come to the conclusion it is just not very good.


i also came to that conclusion. One of the msot boring albums ive ever heard


I thought I was the only one who didn't like it! Anung Un Rama: it does indeed have the dullest guitar tone in recording history. oh well.

NP: Do Make Say Think - Fredericia


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol - Uni, Birmingham - Home
*quites like 10,000 days*

Botch - To Our Friends In The Great White North


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: TimeGhost
Luke Vibert - Stan D'infamy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: JohnnyK
Location: Sheffield
The supremely awesome album, The Decline Of British Sea Power.

Followed by the similarly amazing album, The Soft Bulletin by The Flaming Lips.

_________________
Ziggy played... GUITAAAARRRRR


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: MHTL
Location: Leicestershire
Teenage Fanclub - Grand Prix.

I'm not sure if a better jangly guitar pop album has every been made. Certainly the opening six or seven tracks are completely without fault. It's a wonderful, uplifting record, which is something of a rarity these days. I recommend every person own a copy.



Amazing.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
xiisprime wrote:
Tool - 10,000 days.

Despite giving it lots of chances I have come to the conclusion it is just not very good.


You are wrong.

_________________
Venom wrote:
Great form, great volume, great nips.
So great! :)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:34 pm 
Member

Joined in 2008
Location: N. Ireland
Ne Yo - Sexy Love

8-)


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29284 posts ]  Jump | 1 2 3 4 51465 Next

All times are UTC+01:00

Affiliates

Super ONM - Unofficial Nintendo Magazine Forums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Meh. and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited