All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2036, 2037, 2038, 2039, 2040, 2041, 2042 ... 3154  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 pm 

AKA: Glowychebs
I remember the days of us competing for all those :cry:

It'll all change in the summer though :shifty:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:44 pm 
glowy69 wrote:

Because McLeish will buy even worse players than you have now and take you down where you can compete for a title?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm 
glowy69 wrote:

:wub:

NSFW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm 
Not safe for anybody. Put a Dalglish head over it or something.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 pm 
Cosmo wrote:
Not safe for anybody. Put a Dalglish head over it or something.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm 

Bene Version 3 wrote:
glowy69 wrote:

Because McLeish will buy even worse players than you have now and take you down where you can compete for a title?

Our players arent that bad, we have some very good players, just some right bellends in the squad too :x

Nah he'll be given some proper cash, not pansy money like brum and rangers used to give him. A lot of players will get removed this summer thank strawberry float then maybe people can shut the strawberry float up about O'Neil and his players :fp:

He needs time to build a decent team, he was doing that with blues, in his first season..but well blues are wank not even jose would save them

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm 
I haven't really seen enough of your lot to comment. You look a completey different team each time I see you. Bong hasn't been involved much has he? Albrighton seems to have taken a step back too.

Looking at your next few fixtures (Wigan/Blackburn/Fulham/Bolton)and a couple of bad results and you could get dragged in to the scrap still.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm 

Bene Version 3 wrote:
I haven't really seen enough of your lot to comment. You look a completey different team each time I see you. Bong hasn't been involved much has he? Albrighton seems to have taken a step back too.

Looking at your next few fixtures (Wigan/Blackburn/Fulham/Bolton)and a couple of bad results and you could get dragged in to the scrap still.

Yeah we need to win our next 3/4, Gabby has a nerve/disc problem that causes back spasms. Our away form bar spurs has been great, scoring goals and difficult to beat but at home we are just lol worthy. And its all down to the fans, they are retards. booing Warnocks every move getting on the players backs its ridiculous, when the fans do get behind the team, 2nd half against QPR and against arsenal we play well with the fans on the side but it doesnt happen enough :|

Too much jekyll/hyde, albrighton has been injured a lot too, but when the gooseberry fool leave us in the summer, it'll be interesting to see what happens. We shouldnt be down there, it was like this last year and then we went on a ridiculously good run, so fingers crossed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 pm 
Palermo are walking all over Lazio on ESPN. 20 minutes gone and they're 2-0 down, being outplayed all over the pitch.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm 
Joer wrote:
Palermo are walking all over Lazio on ESPN. 20 minutes gone and they're 2-0 down, being outplayed all over the pitch.

Palermo are one of those teams where you never know what you're going to get from them. That said, I was impressed with Atl. Madrid going to Lazio and winning 3-1 during the week. (though most Serie A fans will say they never take the Europa seriously)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 pm 
Minto wrote:

Quote:
Suarez and Carroll have scored nine goals in the ten games they've started together.

Ahhh yeah :wub: 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm 

Finiarél wrote:
Minto wrote:

Quote:
Suarez and Carroll have scored nine goals in the ten games they've started together.

How many has carrol scored out of those nine fin?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 pm 
glowy69 wrote:
Finiarél wrote:
Minto wrote:

Quote:

How many has carrol scored out of those nine fin?

Even you have to admit he's getting better with every game.

Interesting fact;

When Liverpool have started with Suarez Gerrard and Carroll, They average 6 Goals a game 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 pm 

Can you answer the question please?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 pm 
Messi's looking very sharp in the Barca vs Valencia game. As soon as I say there there's a horrendous mistake in the Barca defence.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm 
Finiarél wrote:
When Liverpool have started with Suarez Gerrard and Carroll, They average 6 Goals a game 8-)

:lol:

I can see Liverpool qualifying for the bloody Europa League three times this season. :lol: (Both cups and finish 5th)

We're not out of the race for 4th, mostly because Chelsea and Arsenal are properly shite this season. Four points behind, but they've both got to come to Anfield which I'm sure we'll win, so it should be very close. The Chelsea game at Anfield on the penultimate weekend could be HUGE.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm 
glowy69 wrote:
Can you answer the question please?

No idea. Think he's at 6 for the season though so far. Not sure though

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 pm 
4-0 to Palermo!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 pm 
No super sunday next weekend .... wtf :?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 pm 

AKA: The Doctor
Chocolate Jim wrote:
No super sunday next weekend .... wtf :?

League Cup Final. Arsenal/Spurs is at 1.30 though.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2036, 2037, 2038, 2039, 2040, 2041, 2042 ... 3154  Next