The February Chat Room Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by 1>3>4>2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

smurphy wrote:Bought two packs of Mini Creme Eggs earlier today. 8-)


True King.
Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
Oh Teh Noes
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray
Location: HMS Camden Lock

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Oh Teh Noes » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am

im so board lol
Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Image
St Nick is my bike thieving buddy brother :wub:
User avatar
Exxy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dodems

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Exxy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

Who wants to write me a very small (600 words/page written) essay about whether the Holocaust was planned?

i cba
User avatar
G-Rat
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by G-Rat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 am

As opposed to it just...happening by chance?
Anung wrote:Destroying Japan from the inside like an alcoholic Nagasaki.
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Denster » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 am

Strange weekend that is ending with me having man flu. :x
Love list


Super Dragon 64
User avatar
Exxy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dodems

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Exxy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 am

G-Ratasaurus Rex wrote:As opposed to it just...happening by chance?

Whether the Nazis had always planned on extermination all along or if they were forced to because of the war.

It's a bit of both, as every history essay tends to be.
User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 am

Spent two hours, lost and driving around Glasgow. :fp: :lol: Well, wasn't me driving this time.
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 am

YOU DIABOLICAL DICK SHRINKIN MOTHER strawberry floaters!
User avatar
Archaeon
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Archaeon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 am

Go beat up a hobo.
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 am

Exxy wrote:
G-Ratasaurus Rex wrote:As opposed to it just...happening by chance?

Whether the Nazis had always planned on extermination all along or if they were forced to because of the war.

It's a bit of both, as every history essay tends to be.


You know, I would help you but other forumites might be watching. ;)

In all seriousness, it's fairly obvious but mention the Wannsee conference(That Hitler, uh, didn't attend). At various points before the holocaust started plans were mooted to send all the Jews to Africa after the war was complete so I find it difficult to subscribe to the view that the Holocaust was pre-planned.
Image Image
User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 am

Cuban Pete wrote: I might leave

The country or the forum?

Better not be the latter.
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/
User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by 1>3>4>2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 am

Exxy wrote:Who wants to write me a very small (600 words/page written) essay about whether the Holocaust was planned?

i cba


In! I'll have it on your (metaphorical) desk by tomorrow.
Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am

How could the Holocaust have been planned if it never happened?
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/
User avatar
Archaeon
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Archaeon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 am

the-elbo wrote:How could the Holocaust have been planned if it never happened?


It was gonna be either Goat or Smurphy. :lol: Or Banjo.
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way
Fizheuer Zieheuer
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Fizheuer Zieheuer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am

launching a site at 6am i've been working on for eight months \o/

in the office since 11pm to do so /o\
User avatar
Exxy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dodems

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Exxy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Exxy wrote:
G-Ratasaurus Rex wrote:As opposed to it just...happening by chance?

Whether the Nazis had always planned on extermination all along or if they were forced to because of the war.

It's a bit of both, as every history essay tends to be.


You know, I would help you but other forumites might be watching. ;)

In all seriousness, it's fairly obvious but mention the Wannsee conference(That Hitler, uh, didn't attend). At various points before the holocaust started plans were mooted to send all the Jews to Africa after the war was complete so I find it difficult to subscribe to the view that the Holocaust was pre-planned.

Aye, The Madagascar Plan, that's the main evidence against it being pre-planned. It kind of defeats every other argument. Glad it's only a short essay, don't think I could stretch this out for longer than a couple pages at most.

Anung wrote:
Exxy wrote:Who wants to write me a very small (600 words/page written) essay about whether the Holocaust was planned?

i cba


In! I'll have it on your (metaphorical) desk by tomorrow.

Can always rely on 'nung :wub:
User avatar
SugarDave
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by SugarDave » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 am

Neighbours going at it like rabbits just now. Quieten down, love.
User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by 1>3>4>2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:16 am

Dramatisation: may not have happened
Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
Something Fishy

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Something Fishy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 am

4 hours sleep, can't feckin see. grrrrr.

bloody cat decided last night was the perfect time to stay out in the freezing cold and not come in. worried us sick, thought the silly sod was hurt or dead.
Something Fishy

PostRe: The February Chat Room Thread
by Something Fishy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 am

Fizheuer Zieheuer wrote:launching a site at 6am i've been working on for eight months \o/

in the office since 11pm to do so /o\


best of luck. I always brick it on live days.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigcheez2k3, Bing [Bot], Grumpy David, Harry Ola, Lagamorph, Peter Crisp, Poser, Qikz, Rhubarb, satriales, Skippy, Slayerx, Tafdolphin, Tineash, zXe and 55 guests