What I done on my week off

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenko
Member
Joined in 2008

PostWhat I done on my week off
by Jenko » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm

As you may or may not know I was banned a week ago. It was a tough experience. It was all due to a debate in the pics/gifs thread. A lot of people were arguing about torturing slugs and like a fool I took the wrong side. Getting banned made me realise the error of my ways.

During the past week I have been banned I have been through a lot. I decided that instead of acting like my old, unpleasant self I should embrace life and spread love. So I made a friend with a slug.

It was a greatfriendship. But one man destroyed our friendship, and I am left mourning the loss of my friend, Mister Slug. Jaxley kidnapped him and took his life in a cruel twist of fate.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you a film showcasing what happened in my week long ban. May you all learn from my mistakes.

And may Jaxley pay for his cruelty.

Fizheuer Zieheuer
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostWhat I done on my week off
by Fizheuer Zieheuer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 pm

lame
User avatar
Falsey
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Falsey » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 pm

You're an odd chap.
It is never too late to give up on your dreams.
User avatar
Moggy
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Vanuatu

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Moggy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Didn't you get banned for racism and not any slug related nastiness?
User avatar
Delusibeta
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Canyon

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Delusibeta » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Moggy wrote:Didn't you get banned for racism and not any slug related nastiness?

Yep, it was racism. Evidently he didn't learn from his mistakes, so excuse me while I submit a ban request.

[For the benefit of everyone else: I wasn't being serious]
Last edited by Delusibeta on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Wedgie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

A sluggish response, I'm afraid.
Image
User avatar
Falsey
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Falsey » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

What? I see no racism in his op.
It is never too late to give up on your dreams.
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Frank » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I think it's a joke because Jenkins is apologising for the wrong thing while saying he's learned from his week ban :shifty:

I enjoyed the video :shifty: Jenko looks a bit like a guy I know IRL.
Last edited by Frank on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Caped Chameleon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: N. Ireland

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Caped Chameleon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Good use of Final Fantasy VIII music, would watch again :)
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Brerlappin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Image
User avatar
Falsey
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Falsey » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Frank wrote:I think it's a joke because Jenkins is apologising for the wrong thing while saying he's learned from his week ban :shifty:

I enjoyed the video :shifty: Jenko looks a bit like a guy I know IRL.


Well its a terrible joke.
It is never too late to give up on your dreams.
User avatar
Pacman
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Pacman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:22 pm

6/10. Good effort, would ban again.
I believe in Peter.
User avatar
Archaeon
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Archaeon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

That means you go vegan if you get a perma-ban, right?
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way
User avatar
Rodders9
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Rodders9 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Did.
Image
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Qikz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm

What I done?

WHAT I DONE?

Ban request.
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Mafro » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Jenko wrote:As you may or may not know I was banned a week ago. It was a tough experience. It was all due to a debate in the pics/gifs thread. A lot of people were arguing about torturing slugs and like a fool I took the wrong side. Getting banned made me realise the error of my ways.

During the past week I have been banned I have been through a lot. I decided that instead of acting like my old, unpleasant self I should embrace life and spread love. So I made a friend with a slug.

It was a greatfriendship. But one man destroyed our friendship, and I am left mourning the loss of my friend, Mister Slug. Jaxley kidnapped him and took his life in a cruel twist of fate.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you a film showcasing what happened in my week long ban. May you all learn from my mistakes.

And may Jaxley pay for his cruelty.


Image
HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Fatal Exception
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover
Location: ಠ_ಠ

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Fatal Exception » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Delusibeta wrote:
Moggy wrote:Didn't you get banned for racism and not any slug related nastiness?

Yep, it was racism. Evidently he didn't learn from his mistakes, so excuse me while I submit a ban request.

[For the benefit of everyone else: I wasn't being serious]


How does someone who isn't me get banned for racism? :lol:

Anyway, video made me lolirl. Well done Jenko. You can have the respect I lost for Pacman when he defended Nickelback.
Last edited by Fatal Exception on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Image
User avatar
gaminglegend
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: North East, UK

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by gaminglegend » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

What you should of thought about doing on your week off is going back to school if the topic title is anything to go by :shifty:
Image
User avatar
Pacman
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Pacman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

This Jenko is pretty awesome



Can we trade :shock:
I believe in Peter.
User avatar
Barley
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Corby

PostRe: What I done on my week off
by Barley » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 pm

I don't think that's a real slug.
Image

Return to “Stuff”