All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 551  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 am 
Smurph needs a wank

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 am 
I need to get my act together and actually come up with a solid exercise plan. This week I decided I was going to get serious about my work outs again so I did 1:30-2 hours a day for 4 days (cardio and weights), all I did was fatigue myself from doing too much like a strawberry floating idiot.

I also need to think about my diet too otherwise I'm probably never going to get rid of the fat around my stomach area (it won't strawberry floating burn off). I want to have more protein in my diet while also cutting down on fat. Looking around I found that vegatarian meat is actually really good for this.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 pm 
To keep my mind off the gooseberry fool with my gf, I plan on being in the gym for many many hours today.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:09 pm 
Things really that bad? Seen a few posts about it since last week.

About to hit the gym now also. Shuts at 4 on a sunday :fp: I much prefer late evening workouts :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm 
Woke up at my lowest weight today so far. Not bad seeing as I ate brownies yesterday... :shifty:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 pm 

AKA: Deadpool / sntaa
I too am going to the gym just now. I hate that it shuts early on weekends. :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 pm 
24 hour gym!

Heading down later today, think i'll do dead lifts, haven't done them in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm 

AKA: Deadpool / sntaa
There's a 24 hour gym in Glasgow but it's damn expensive.

On a DML-esque note, I gave myself a quick weigh after my hour of cardio there and I'm the lightest I've been since about 2005. I was tipping the scales at almost eighteen stone at one point last year. :fp:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 pm 
Deadlifted 100kg for the 1st time today. Felt good. Managed to do 3 sets of 3/4.

I think i'm currently on my heaviest weight... just under 10st :fp: need to put some more on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm 
Warmed up with some bastards before doing 20 minutes uphill on the treadmill, then some circuits and then a bit on the cross trainer type thingy.

Hopefully going to keep doing that until I get back to Uni next Monday so I can get back to trying to pick up the whole gym.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 pm 
Twisted my knee during my football match yesterday :( possible light ligament damage. Will certainly impede my training for the next week.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm 
ianf wrote:
Get to the gym then.

Probably will do. Tomorrow I'm going to stock up on milk etc.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 am 
Right, having rejoined the gym three weeks ago, I feel brilliant again. I've been concentrating on core exercises to begin with - light all-body stuff but mainly stability and core exercises. The only CV stuff I'm doing is the rowing machine. Stomach/ribcage/back are feeling totally wrecked at the moment, so I'm taking two days off, then getting back on it.

However, I need some advice on where to go next - I basically want a really nicely defined stomach and chest. I want to look good naked.

I'm 5'7" and 65kgs, so overall weight isn't really an issue, but at the age of 33, my stomach predictably isn't defining as easily as it did 10 years ago...

What exercises will give me the stomach I'm looking for? Do I need to be taking other factors into account? My diet is good - plenty of veg - but I cook for flavour, not health.

poser1929

:D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 am 
15 stone 0.8 this morning - nearing the sub-15s! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm 
DML wrote:

Go for a big poo?

poser1929

:D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 pm 
Poser wrote:
DML wrote:

Go for a big poo?

Nope! Which makes it better! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm 
I think he means go for a big poo to get rid if that 0.8!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm 
Well I'm off to the gym, wired up on Jack3d to give me some extra energy and focus. I think I'll get extra ripped and bigger just to show her what she's missing,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm 
Cosmo wrote:
ianf wrote:
Get to the gym then.

Probably will do. Tomorrow I'm going to stock up on milk etc.

Good man.

I've noticed my stomach's getting ridiculously flabby just now. Know if I cut out my milk intake it would get really defined again but don't want to lose muscle mass elsewhere, dilemma indeed!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 pm 
Started biking to the gym instead of driving, my god I was out of breath after about a mile :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 551  Next