Would you judge a child based on their name?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
KK
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Would you judge a child based on their name?
by KK » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

Attention seeking gobshite is still at it:

Closer Magazine via Huffington Post wrote:In a an interview with Closer magazine, Katie - who claims to be a size 8 - also laid into busy working mums, branding them 'lazy'.

“All working mums could be a size 8 like me if they put in a bit of effort," she said.

"They’re just lazy. It’s not that hard!

“I believe in ‘eat less, move more’. There are loads of celebrities who need to try harder too.

"Take Kelly Brook for example… Kelly is quite a chubster. She could work harder for her body.”

And Katie also says she can't deny accusations that she's a 'husband stealer' after she was caught romping in a field with her now hubby while he was still married.

“When people label me a husband stealer, I can’t lie that it’s not accurate.

“I did have affairs with married men. I saw Mark. I wanted him. I took him,” she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 42713.html

If another woman punched her in the face you wouldn't care less...

Tragic Magic
Joined in 2008

by Tragic Magic » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 am

She's just an attention seeker. That Kelly Brook comment was made purely for the rise.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 am

Also in the mail

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Dowbocop » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Kelly Brook is a chubster, and working mothers who aren't a size 8 like me are just LAZY

Terrible! Kelly Brook has a great body and promotes a healthy body image for normally sized women!
Has previously said on This Morning she judges children on their names

Appalling! How can you judge a child like that?! That's just elitist snobbery!
Has also said she could never love a ginger child

strawberry float the lot of you :x

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:19 pm

She may be size 8, but she still looks terrible.

Something Fishy

by Something Fishy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm

She would be a very plain girl anyway but that personality just makes her look like the pig she likes to come across as to me.

You cannot diet that away.

Yoshimi
Joined in 2008

by Yoshimi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 am

She's at it again. Clearly just trying to get a name for herself by being "controversial". I think it's pretty cynical move by both Katie Hopkins and This Morning to get more publicity. (But here I am posting the video here! :fp: )

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Can't be strawberry floated to read or watch her, but if that headline is accurate to the story, she isn't wrong. Who else is to blame for fat kids other than the parents? :?

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Yeah... that's not exactly a controversial opinion.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Yeah if thats the case shes not wrong tbh

Scotticus Erroticus
Joined in 2008

by Scotticus Erroticus » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Just watched this video - I can't believe that people like this are allowed on the TV. She's actually suggesting that people should be discriminated because of their first names, but NOT their second names. It's unreal. Judging by names is ridiculous, but to actually try to distinguish between first and second names is actually insane.

ImageImage
Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Moggy wrote:

Can't be strawberry floated to read or watch her, but if that headline is accurate to the story, she isn't wrong. Who else is to blame for fat kids other than the parents? :?

Yeah she's not wrong this time! not sure calling a kid fat to their face is the right way to handle it though

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Rubix wrote:
Moggy wrote:

Yeah she's not wrong this time! not sure calling a kid fat to their face is the right way to handle it though

True, I prefer calling them "blobby" or "lard arse". If that fails, make them do the truffle shuffle.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 pm

degoose
Joined in 2008

by degoose » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Gandalf wrote:Who the hell is that brainless idiot?! I don’t watch too much TV but you said she was on Apprentice? Really? What as? A clown?

I loved the location bit as Kanbei has already posted, but I also laughed at the bit where she’s saying

‘I don’t like names like Apple or Tilly Fizz or Johnny Apple…..’
‘But you called your daughter Poppy’
‘But Poppy’s a flower…….’

What?! :slol:

Phil's reaction at the end!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i didn't watch the whole thing but that last bit was brilliant just as the ads are about to come on.

by the way i know i'm late to posting what Gandalf put but i didn't see this before.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
Steam:degoose, Xbox:degoose v2 , PSN:degoose, Switch: 0760-2133-6729
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/11/pea ... ns-morning

Peaches Geldof and Katie Hopkins have battled it out over attachment parenting (the theory that a baby should stay as close as possible to the primary caregiver at all times, preferably co-sleeping and being carried in a sling) on This Morning, but it’s clear that Peaches – or ‘Peach cheeks’, as Katie referred to her – came out on top.

The showdown between the 24-year-old mother of two and the woman who Geldof branded a ‘rent-a-gob for the Sun’ was pre-empted by a fierce Twitter exchange, during which Katie Hopkins tweeted a picture of Geldof dropping her baby son Astala and Geldof retaliated with a brilliant invocation of Godwin’s Law: ‘What is next? Hitler being exhumed from his grave, reanimated and allowed as a contestant on the Apprentice or a commentator on ITV??’

Debate about the pros and cons of attachment parenting went personal fairly quickly on the morning show, with Hopkins moving from assertions that attachment parents ‘sleep in the same beds as their babies because they never grew out of playing with dollies’ and hang around in malodorous clusters of prams at coffee shops (‘When you walk into Costa, you can virtually smell the breast milk’) to barbed attacks on Peaches herself (‘Some people have never really learned to do what they’re told.’)

Geldof shot back with: ‘If you want an example of someone who didn’t grow up with attachment parenting, look no further than the person on my left. This is a prime example of someone who didn’t grow up with attachment parenting: someone who’s cold, who goes on the media to slag off other women, who slags off her own children’. After the programme, she was happy enough with her performance to tweet ‘YOU LOSE, sucka!’ and mentioned that Hopkins had left the studio ‘with her tail between her legs and a traumatised look on her face.’

As someone who had dismissed Peaches’ parenting techniques as ‘all a bit knit-your-own-Birkenstocks’, Katie Hopkins seems to have duly underestimated the debating powers of the second Geldof daughter and, in doing so, bitten off quite a lot more than she could chew. The latest she had to say from her Twitter account @KTHopkins at the time of writing was ‘Enough of the mammary mafia.’

:lol:

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Hopkins is a twat but attachment parenting sounds retarded.

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:05 am

Why do they continue to put this woman on TV?

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:12 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:Why do they continue to put this woman on TV?

Attention.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.

Return to “Stuff”