A Conversation About Race

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

PostA Conversation About Race
by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Interesting little experiment regarding the average brainwashed fuckwit on the street's "opinion" on racism (and how it's supposedly everywhere - yet nobody can point to a single real example).

I was lurking here the other day and came across a thread (the search function fails me) where some people pretended to confuse one black actor with another. Thread was locked because Buffalo was "uncomfortable with the casual racism". And I had to laugh, because this is what we've become, isn't it?

I question what kind of grip on reality someone has when they claim to be genuinely distressed by such comments. Is this really what's important in life? Seriously, why are we enabling this kind of borderline-neurotic little snowflake? The answer is because this is what society is good at producing these days.

We live in a society where we are routinely made to feel guilty for our cultural heritage. We are told in school that we, as white people, have contributed nothing but death and misery (and must make amends somehow by giving up our 'evil' cultural identity to others).

We are systematically fed bullshit to make us feel guilty for who we are - and that such trivialities as the aforementioned "casual racism" are literally the worst thing anyone could do.

Like I say, I question the mental state of anyone who thinks this is in anyway an issue. You are ill. You have your priorities wrong. You have a wholly unnatural sense of what is important and what is not. You are living in a strawberry floating bubble.

To have this degree of delusion and self-loathing regarding your own heritage is a sickness unique to Western civilisation. These attitudes do not emerge naturally - rather from the sustained, generations-long campaigns by the media/education system.

Anyway, watch the video and you'll see plenty of these warped, damaged-beyond-repair Frankfurt School pawns - all spouting their bullshit, contradictory, toxic lies (fed by subversive media and "academics" to subverted political and educational institutions). It's uncomfortable viewing in places, I'll give you that, because watching these people try to rationalise their worldview in the face of facts and logic - is fairly cringeworthy.

But the problem is - these people are everywhere. They're coming out of the college system like a plague (with plenty of help by trendy lecturers on their sociology courses and the victim "liberal" culture that infests bodies like the NUS). These people vote - some of them may even go on to make policy!

Yet, as you will see, they can't even form a cogent argument on what it is they actually stand for. They don't even know why they are saying what they are saying - they're just mindless drones spouting the hypocritical, self-contradicting bullshit they've been spoonfed by "progressive"(read: "subversive") institutions all their sorry-ass lives.

And they're so ensconced now that you literally stand to be ruined if you publicly express an opinion that goes against these. If you want a job in the public sector then unless you are a card-carrying white guilt robot you can strawberry floating forget about it. It's in the bag. It's sewn up!

And of course, on a more day-to-day basis, you can expect to find yourself the subject of ridicule and social exile for expressing any views that contradict this social sickness. It's become one of those things that insecure people use as an excuse to gang up on people and bully them. It's a massive circle jerk, where fellow robots can all club together and snort and sneer at "racists" and "bigots" and generally just suck each other off and wallow in the hot, sweet, self-serving, peer approval that everyone so craves.

It's nice to feel like you're part of a gang, isn't it? It's nice to feel like you're better than another group (and have your desire to bully them legitimised) - and, lo, here's the complete packge on a silver platter for you! So-called bigots. People who have different views to you - but your views are the one and true way, aren't they? Anyone who disagrees (and isn't crippled by white guilt) must be some kind of strawberry floating animal who deserves everything they get, right?

Right! That's what we've all been told. They don't agree with you - they can't possibly be human. Enjoy your god-given right to dehumanise, persecute and humiliate them (oh, the irony). Look at how you all club together when someone posts a Pat Condell video. He is simply someone who has a different point of view to you - and you relish the opportunity to ridicule and chastise anyone who agrees with his messages.

This is problem isn't it? You are so used to being given a free pass to gooseberry fool on anyone who you don't agree with that it just seems natural now. Let me put things in perspective: he is a man with whom you disagree. That is it. He is not the antichrist. He is not Hitler.

Of course, with many people on here, the lines are blurred. Liberals think very black and white. Everyone is either with them or they are an animal. So gather round - let's all sneer, jibe and pelt them with metaphorical rotten fruit. It's okay because, they disagree with "us" so they can't even be human, right? It's nice to feel wanted by a social group isn't it? It's nice to be part of an "us", rather than a "them".

It's a basic human need - everybody gets it from somewhere. Liberals just happen to be the self-righteous majority who get it from the systematic humiliation of the rest of humanity (excluding the large tracts they've ascribed some phoney victim status to, that is). Why? Because it's easy. In today's society this is now the quickest route to self-righteousness and validation as a member of society.

I got banned once for posting a caricature of a Jewish person. The note accompanying my ban said something along the lines of "the world would be a better place without people like you".

I put it to you that anyone who's losing sleep over a cartoon needs to really look at themselves. They are a spoiled, sheltered little flower with a warped sense of what is important in this life. There are far more important things out there. For instance, while liberals are making a fool of themselves at some "genderqueer rights" march, Sweden is becoming the rape capital of Europe (due to third world immigration that they can't address properly due to the lashings and lashings of white guilt cancer in their crumbling, subverted Barbara Lerner Spector-entertaining society). Well done, liberals! Way to divert the world's attention to the real issues out there!

So go on then - ban me for the crime of not being as left wing as you. Ban me for not "checking my privilege". Ban me for not feeling guilty for being white. Ban me for offending your brainwashed, societal cancer belief structure. Or maybe start a Tumblr about it. I dunno, whatever it is you people do that you think's important. But give the video a whirl (hey, if everyone who disagrees with you is a rambling idiot, then best give them enough rope to hang themselves with eh?)

Fight the good fight, liberals. Western society can take about 2 more generations of this before it collapses. Then we'll see how important your "feelings" are....

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: A Conversation About Race
by SEP » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:40 pm

*popcorn.gif*

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

by Mini E » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:41 pm

tl:dr. Anyone fancy abbreviating it?

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Mini E wrote:tl:dr. Anyone fancy abbreviating it?

Earl Grey is a redneck.

Barley
Joined in 2008

by Barley » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Summary?

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Barley wrote:Summary?

Something about "liberals" ruining the world and immigrants being rapists.

Barley
Joined in 2008

by Barley » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:44 pm

So a truth and a half truth.

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:44 pm

TBH I'm fully expecting to be roasted to hell and back for this - it would kinda prove my point actually.

Just watch the video. It's actually refreshingly balanced for something that isn't ultra left wing.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:45 pm

The only point this proves is one that we already knew anyway - that you are an absolute strawberry floating thundercunt.

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:The only point this proves is one that we already knew anyway - that you are an absolute strawberry floating thundercunt.

You're just proving my point. Why not try and make a case for yourself? Oh yeah, you've all convinced yourselves that you don't have to.

Barley
Joined in 2008

by Barley » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 pm

>Gets called thundercunt
>Says this proves his point

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 pm

~Earl Grey~ wrote:Sweden is becoming the rape capital of Europe (due to third world immigration that they can't address properly due to the lashings and lashings of white guilt cancer in their crumbling, subverted Barbara Lerner Spector-entertaining society). Well done, liberals! Way to divert the world's attention to the real issues out there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Sweden

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 pm

I mean, I get it MCN - you used to be a nazi but now you've found comfort and stability in this particular brand of peer approval. Similar to the feeling of validation one obtains from being part of a religion or cult.

You're only human after all.

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

by Mini E » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Just read the first line...

Interesting little experiment regarding the average brainwashed fuckwit on the street's "opinion" on racism (and how it's supposedly everywhere - yet nobody can point to a single real example).

Monkey chants/signals at football games, Stan Collymore amongst others being frequently racially abused on twitter, the Stephen Lawrence murder investigation, the number of racially aggravated assaults:

In 2010, racial bias motivated 47 percent of single-bias hate crime incidents

http://ovc.ncjrs.gov/ncvrw2013/pdf/Stat ... rviews.pdf

I'm sure, with more than 5 minutes, I could think of a few more... but I'm not entirely convinced that it's worth me reading the rest of your post :lol:

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Monkey chants... in Britain? Or some ex-soviet shithole?

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Also, what is classed as a hate crime? Police probably class any crime a white commits against a non-white as a hate crime. I wonder if Muslims grooming white girls for sex (because they're worthless infidel whores) is classed as a hate crime...

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Barley wrote:So a truth and a half truth.

I'll take it!

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

by Mini E » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:59 pm

I should have said "monkey gestures" really rather than chants - which are more common abroad.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 08571.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11 ... 97133.html

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30012012/ ... sture.html

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... ed-on-bail

That's four examples...

Not responding to my other examples or...?

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:05 pm

If you ever find yourself thinking "we're being too nice to this group of people", then you're gooseberry fool at life.

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Mini E wrote:I should have said "monkey gestures" really rather than chants - which are more common abroad.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 08571.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11 ... 97133.html

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30012012/ ... sture.html

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... ed-on-bail

That's four examples...

Not responding to my other examples or...?

What other examples? Football is full of arseholes anyway so that's hardly a useful indicator. What next? Racial epithet used in council estate pub?

This is a non-story. I don't condone it but to say it's the ultimate social ill is just hysterical.

And I don't trust the means by which hate crimes are classified. Basically if you're white and your victim isn't then it's a hate crime by default (unless they can be bothered to find a compelling reason not to classify it as such).

Return to “Stuff”