I knew you'd enjoy having him back :D

ImageImage
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Peaches Geldof is dead
by SEP » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:12 pm

I remember back in the Poopgang days when me and him were both dangerously unstable.

I got better.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Poopgang has all the coolest members hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:I remember back in the Poopgang days when me and him were both dangerously unstable.

I got better.

Well...

Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Lagamorph » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Dan. wrote:Has Faust ever made a post that wasn't made from a place of utter cuntness?

Now I know who he is.... nope, never.

So who is he anyway?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Dan. wrote:Has Faust ever made a post that wasn't made from a place of utter cuntness?

So who is he anyway?

He used to call himself Rocky. As I recall he used to take photos of himself with knives and gooseberry fool.

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Did he go on to create Valve?

Rocsteady
Joined in 2008

by Rocsteady » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:31 am

Lagamorph wrote:

So who is he anyway?

He used to call himself Rocky. As I recall he used to take photos of himself with knives and gooseberry fool.

Sounds like a proper rude boi

Scotticus Erroticus
Joined in 2008

by Scotticus Erroticus » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:51 am

ianf wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:

So who is he anyway?

He's eccentric, which is why I like him. He told me last week the a currency union (such as we already have) between Scotland and rUK would be just cause for war! I like him. I agree with pretty much none of his views though. I hope the rest of the forum can.

ImageImage
Pontius Pilate
Joined in 2008

by Pontius Pilate » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:53 am

1>3>4>2 wrote:
Dowbocop wrote:I'm seeing a lot of similarities in the reaction today with the death of Jade Goody. None of us were really her target audience for her work, so of course we're not going to be singing the praises of her contributions to the world. It's still tragic that her kids won't get to know their mum. The only silver lining of this might be that her kids won't have to suffer the psychological distress of losing a parent they knew and consciously loved, so hopefully the cycle of self-destructive behaviour that has blighted their family will stop.

I am assuming that this is drugs or suicide, obviously...

The world was actually a better place after Jade Goody died.

Long term, yes. But short term...The aftermath of her death was absolutely excruciating.

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

ianf wrote:
Faust wrote:Drug/drink addiction is fine, allowing it to harm other people without fighting against it with everything you've got (and therefore overcoming it) is a terrible weakness and deserving of death.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Deserving of death". As if you're qualified to say who deserves death.

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 am

I'm more sad about the Ultimate Warrior.

Dig Dug
Joined in 2011

by Dig Dug » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Brerlappin wrote:Just quoting Steves post in the rllmuk Ultimate Warrior thread for hilarity

The worst part is that he had two young daughters. I can't imagine how his family must be feeling to go from the high of Saturday night at the Hall of Fame show to this.

But strawberry float Peaches Geldofs kids, she never put on a leotard and wrestled therefore her life is worthless. She also never spoke out against teh gays. Im glad her kids grow up motherless

Also Peaches Geldof never left dying make-a-wish kids waiting for her in the hallway only to blow them off because she was "strawberry floating busy" (see Bret Hart's autobiography).

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Pfft. You don't need to be nice when you are literally the ultimate warrior.

Rocsteady
Joined in 2008

by Rocsteady » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Moggy wrote:
ianf wrote:
Faust wrote:Drug/drink addiction is fine, allowing it to harm other people without fighting against it with everything you've got (and therefore overcoming it) is a terrible weakness and deserving of death.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Deserving of death". As if you're qualified to say who deserves death.

That did cross my mind when I wrote it.

Gandalf. 8-)

Faust
Joined in 2014

by Faust » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Scotticus Erroticus wrote:
ianf wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:

So who is he anyway?

He's eccentric, which is why I like him. He told me last week the a currency union (such as we already have) between Scotland and rUK would be just cause for war! I like him. I agree with pretty much none of his views though. I hope the rest of the forum can.

I said that the week before actually.

My post in this thread was more about addicts and their selfishness in general, I have no idea if it was drugs or suicide that killed Peaches, nor do I particularly care.

Suicide is different though, I do not blame anyone for deciding to end their life, because it's their decision to make. The world is probably better off with a few more suicides actually, too many strawberry floating people as it is.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Is it not their choice to take drugs too?

Faust
Joined in 2014

by Faust » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Falsey wrote:Is it not their choice to take drugs too?

Of course it is, I have no problems with taking drugs. I don't tend to touch the harder drugs anymore but have done in the past. But if you do take drugs I think you should accept the responsibilities that come with it, not be so weak and stupid you become an addict and allow it to effect other people. If it gets to that point, I think the individual is fairly worthless and the world is better off without them.

Blue Eyes
Joined in 2011

by Blue Eyes » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Faust wrote:
Falsey wrote:Is it not their choice to take drugs too?

Of course it is, I have no problems with taking drugs. I don't tend to touch the harder drugs anymore but have done in the past. But if you do take drugs I think you should accept the responsibilities that come with it, not be so weak and stupid you become an addict and allow it to effect other people. If it gets to that point, I think the individual is fairly worthless and the world is better off without them.

You a fascist?

Faust
Joined in 2014

by Faust » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 pm

A pragmatist. A fascist would tell people what they can and can't put in their bodies, it's my view that you can put whatever you like in there, just don't expect society to pick up the bag when you do something stupid.

It's not cost or time effective to treat addicts, and they cause too much destruction.

Return to “Stuff”