All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 594  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:10 pm 
Wow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 pm 
1cmanny1 wrote:
Cats that are hungry.
I know you want food, but you don't have to climb up inside the fridge and try and get at the mince ffs.

Don't give in to their begging, it'll only get worse and reinforce their idea that it works. And if they jump up at the table or into the fridge (for real?) pick them up, firmly tell them "no" and chuck 'em out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 am 
Yes, I usually do. But they are so annoying. For example, if you go get some groceries, and just put them on your kitchen floor from the car, all 3 of them "bite" though everything they can find. Bread, mince, anything. If a cat has kittens, it turns into a scavenger it seems.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 pm 
Feeling like I have zero time on weekday evenings.

And then being lazy (on here mostly!) in the time that I do have.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:58 pm 
1cmanny1 wrote:
Yes, I usually do. But they are so annoying. For example, if you go get some groceries, and just put them on your kitchen floor from the car, all 3 of them "bite" though everything they can find. Bread, mince, anything. If a cat has kittens, it turns into a scavenger it seems.

It's because your cat needs to eat a lot if it's had kittens. It needs to eat enough to keep itself alive and also feed its kittens.

If your cat has had kittens you seriously need to feed it more. That's why it's hungry.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 pm 
I know, but like 1.5 years later...
And all the children are just as bad. The cat I had before that is normal though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 pm 
Kill one, as a lesson to the others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm 
They would eat it and thank me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm 
Anyone who lives/works in London will get this one...

People who stand on the left side of the escalator in Tube stations :x

Zellery wrote:
Good post Lagamorph.

Turboman wrote:
Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am 
People walking towards you on the path moving to be right in your way when you're both already in positions to just walk past each other.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 am 
When you're caving in a group of five with three French speakers who all speak perfectly fluent English as well, yet spend more than 75% of the time conversing in French, forcing the two English speakers to not only not have a clue what is being spoke about, but to remain silent themselves, less they just choose to talk over them in English to each other.

One of them kept trying to bring the conversation back to English several times, and at least twice actually saying 'we should really be speaking in English' but the other two didn't seem to get it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am 
Igor wrote:
When you're caving in a group of five with three French speakers who all speak perfectly fluent English as well, yet spend more than 75% of the time conversing in French, forcing the two English speakers to not only not have a clue what is being spoke about, but to remain silent themselves, less they just choose to talk over them in English to each other.

One of them kept trying to bring the conversation back to English several times, and at least twice actually saying 'we should really be speaking in English' but the other two didn't seem to get it.

Only the French :lol: Most other Europeans apparently prefer conversing in English because it gives them more practice at the language

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:22 am 
When you bite into a fresh piece of chewing gum only for it to shatter in your mouth. Eugh.

Last edited by jamcc on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 am 
jamcc wrote:
When you bite into a fresh piece of chewing gum only for it to shatter. Eugh.

When you try Juicy Fruit and the flavour goes after about 5 bites. :x

Instagram Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 pm 
People who say went when they mean gone. :x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am 
Flash games.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 am 
TheWay wrote:
Flash games.

:lol:

I am FAIRLY sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am 
TheWay wrote:
Flash games.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm 
People who say how much they just strawberry floating LOVE pancakes so strawberry floating much and that they CAN NOT WAIT for pancake tuesday....

JUST COOK SOME NOW THEN YOU TOSSER :fp:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm 
Is it pancake day tomorrow?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 594  Next