April TCRT: Remember when SED was the new CRT?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: April TCRT: Remember when SED was the new CRT?
by False » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 pm

I dont work on customer stuff, sorry.

And if I did I wouldnt give any strawberry floats anyway.

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Falsey » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:08 am wrote:I dont work on customer stuff, sorry.

You are probably over qualified then.

Finiarél
Joined in 2010

by Finiarél » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Falsey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 pm wrote:I dont work on customer stuff, sorry.

Can't you go down and slap someone who shoes work on it? Their Twitter is rubbish and they stuff like ' Cripes! '

glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 pm

I work at a technical site, so obviously nowhere near people who deal with your gear.

HM
Joined in 2008

by HM » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Finally got proper internet back, only had my phone's 3g since friday. Dangerously close to my monthly limit now :dread: :dread:

Falsey the engineer that fixed it told my dad that he should leave ASAP as virgin media are promising super fast speeds and upgrading people yet they don't have the capacity too and it's slowly blowing up in their faces :dread: :dread:

Igor wrote:HM is the man you should all strive to be.
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:53 pm

No, Falsey's beautiful face :(

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

HM » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm wrote:Finally got proper internet back, only had my phone's 3g since friday. Dangerously close to my monthly limit now :dread: :dread:

Falsey the engineer that fixed it told my dad that he should leave ASAP as virgin media are promising super fast speeds and upgrading people yet they don't have the capacity too and it's slowly blowing up in their faces :dread: :dread:

Well, not to discredit the engineer, but we have just been proven by Ofcom to be the fastest UK broadband. Again.

And last I heard, there was a massive project to upgrade the network infrastructure.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 am

Well, My youngest step daughter works for a PPI claim firm and she has been processing my PPI. She told me today i should expect an offer in the next few weeks. I asked her how much her firm took as a fee. She then told me she's done it on her own and not used her firm. Little belter. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Naturally i'll be treating her when the money comes.

Pontius Pilate
Joined in 2008

by Pontius Pilate » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 am

Typical. Lavish someone who isn't even your real daughter with cash, and not us. :x

Knoyleo
Joined in 2008

by Knoyleo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am

Tried watching Game of Throne again, as everyone seems to be going nuts over the new series, and I still don't get it. It's so boring, what do people even see in it?

pjbetman wrote:That's the stupidest thing ive ever read on here i think.
Finiarél
Joined in 2010

by Finiarél » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 am

Hot cross buns. hnnnngggh :wub:

glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:07 am

Aren't you supposed to get aids if you eat them when it isn't good friday? I am going to go get some homemade chocolate chip ones tomorrow from my mother :datass:

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 am

Pontius Pilate » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 am wrote:Typical. Lavish someone who isn't even your real daughter with cash, and not us. :x

:lol:

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:15 am

Finiarél » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 am wrote:Hot cross buns. hnnnngggh :wub:

So good.

Tafdolphin
RETURN POLICY ABUSER
RETURN POLICY ABUSER
Joined in 2008

by Tafdolphin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:06 am

Falsey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm wrote:
HM » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm wrote:Finally got proper internet back, only had my phone's 3g since friday. Dangerously close to my monthly limit now :dread: :dread:

Well, not to discredit the engineer, but we have just been proven by Ofcom to be the fastest UK broadband. Again.

And last I heard, there was a massive project to upgrade the network infrastructure.

Wait, you work for Virgin Internet? Jesus. It took six months to get broadband installed in my London flat, which then didn't work properly for another 3. Of the 12 month contract we got 6 worth's of money back in compensation because the service was so awful. By the end of the whole debacle I had the head of engineering's direct mobile number as I was reporting so many strawberry float ups.

This was a few years back, mind.

---------------------------
Games wot I worked on:
Night Call: Out now!
Rip Them Off: Out now!
Chinatown Detective Agency: 2021!
EXOGATE Initiative: Early Access Summer 2021
t: @Tafdolphin | Twitch: Tafdolphin
PaperMacheMario
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

by PaperMacheMario » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am

Knoyleo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am wrote:Tried watching Game of Throne again, as everyone seems to be going nuts over the new series, and I still don't get it. It's so boring, what do people even see in it?

Oh God, so much this. Just finished episode 9 of the first series with the GF and we're both waiting for it to, y'know, actually make us want to watch it. To me, it's like people who watch it are like "oh okay, yeah this is alright, not much really happening at the m... OH WOW NAKED LADY THIS IS AWESOME."

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 am

PaperMacheMario » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am wrote:
Knoyleo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am wrote:Tried watching Game of Throne again, as everyone seems to be going nuts over the new series, and I still don't get it. It's so boring, what do people even see in it?

Oh God, so much this. Just finished episode 9 of the first series with the GF and we're both waiting for it to, y'know, actually make us want to watch it. To me, it's like people who watch it are like "oh okay, yeah this is alright, not much really happening at the m... OH WOW NAKED LADY THIS IS AWESOME."

:dread:

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 am

I have tried watching the first episode about 5 times and loose interest, I have read the books and love them but I just cant keep interest up enough in the TV Show to keep watching even the first one.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:23 am

Tafdolphin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 am wrote:
Falsey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm wrote:

Wait, you work for Virgin Internet? Jesus. It took six months to get broadband installed in my London flat, which then didn't work properly for another 3. Of the 12 month contract we got 6 worth's of money back in compensation because the service was so awful. By the end of the whole debacle I had the head of engineering's direct mobile number as I was reporting so many strawberry float ups.

This was a few years back, mind.

I dont work in the customer facing end. Not my problem, Im afraid.

HM
Joined in 2008

by HM » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

Whenever something goes wrong with virgin media now I'm just gona blame Falsey.

Igor wrote:HM is the man you should all strive to be.

Return to “Stuff”