[MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Assuming you mean Incredible Hulk, then yeah I agree.

Image Image
Mafro
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF

by Mafro » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Whichever one was the MCU one. The Ed Norton one.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
Hime
Joined in 2008

by Hime » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:I mean in the MCU it’s near the bottom but it’s a perfectly serviceable movie. A 6/10.

I can't really argue wth that but some people really seemed to hate it. I'd say it's on par with Avengers 2 and Iron Man 3. The best thing about the MCU so far it's that I don't think there is a stinker in there. The only one I'd struggle to watch now is The Incredible Hulk purely because of the Ed Norton thing.

BID0
Joined in 2008

by BID0 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Frank wrote:The only reason Thor 3 might have sounded bad was because Thor 2 was one of the worst Marvel films. Was reading earlier that apparently Patty Jenkins was meant to be directing The Dark World... Wonder if she'd have managed to make it any better than it ended up being!

The Dark World had a troubled production. Jaimie Alexander was meant to have a bigger role but had a severe injury early in the shoot that nearly paralysed her. On top of that, the old Marvel round table apparently cut the movie to pieces during post production as well.

Liv Tyler really needs to make a comeback. I read a rumour that she was in Infinity War :(

Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

by Corazon de Leon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:09 am

BID0 wrote:
Frank wrote:The only reason Thor 3 might have sounded bad was because Thor 2 was one of the worst Marvel films. Was reading earlier that apparently Patty Jenkins was meant to be directing The Dark World... Wonder if she'd have managed to make it any better than it ended up being!

The Dark World had a troubled production. Jaimie Alexander was meant to have a bigger role but had a severe injury early in the shoot that nearly paralysed her. On top of that, the old Marvel round table apparently cut the movie to pieces during post production as well.

Liv Tyler really needs to make a comeback. I read a rumour that she was in Infinity War :(

The Russos apparently confirmed Betty Ross was dusted at the end of the movie. :slol:

Really looking forward to the next four or five Marvel movies, they've hit a patch of what I can only describe as pure confidence in their own ability to create within the universe, and the last few movies have been really impressive.

Image Image
BID0
Joined in 2008

by BID0 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
BID0 wrote:

The Russos apparently confirmed Betty Ross was dusted at the end of the movie. :slol:

Really looking forward to the next four or five Marvel movies, they've hit a patch of what I can only describe as pure confidence in their own ability to create within the universe, and the last few movies have been really impressive.

strawberry float sake Betty was the best character :cry:

Return to “Stuff”