Player Unknown's Battlegrounds [PUBG] - Out now on Steam and Xbox One Preview.

Anything to do with games at all.
Mafro
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF

PostRe: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds [PUBG] - Out now on Steam and Xbox One Preview.
by Mafro » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Surprised they haven't announced when this is coming out of early access yet.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
Photek
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds [PUBG] - Out now on Steam and Xbox One Preview.
by Photek » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Mafro wrote:Surprised they haven't announced when this is coming out of early access yet.

They increased dev size and are ramping up updates but it’s still got lots to do.

On X1X it’s very much close to what consoles will be able to do unless they surprise me. It’s perfectly playable now.

Grcades resident banana split.
Zartan
Joined in 2008

by Zartan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Oh I thought someone would have updated this
The new small Jungle map launches on PC on the 22nd, will come to Xbox at the end of the summer, and they teased a new snow map, which I believe is the mountain map they mentioned way back when, that is going to be coming in the Winter to both Xbox and PC

Finally they are going to be testing Ballistic shields. They take a primary weapon slot, and you can only use smgs and pistols with them. All looks really interesting

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 am

Gave Ste a crash course on all things PUBG tonight, he got into swing of things pretty fast. Even blew up a pick up truck.

We got Miramar 5 times in row no Erengal!!!??

Anyway I’m on tomorrow and Saturday nights be good to get a squad together.

KjGarly
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter

by KjGarly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:34 am

Got your messages from last night about a squad game this morning :fp:

Fell asleep at my PC playing State of Decay 2 with the controller in my hand :slol:

Image Image
Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:31 am

No worries man. We had a laugh and made top 10 a couple of times. Addictive stuff.

Return to “Games”