Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too

Anything to do with games at all.
Rex Kramer
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:25 am

Starquake wrote:Thanks Jawa. Glad the diary reminds you of some of the old Zzap 64 diaries - that was actually the idea behind it :o

The game is launching in Japan and China in a few days. Be interesting to see what they make of it, as it’s a very old school British game at heart.

I’ll be announcing my next game in the next week or so too - with full gameplay video :toot:

Please be Paradroid/Quazatron.

OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:25 am

Fisher wrote:guys whats your hr on MHGU.

60 hours in...

...HR2 B)

I have to complete every quest before I move on

DarkRula
Joined in 2018

by DarkRula » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:40 am

OrangeRKN wrote:> MHGU

All is forgiven :wub:

We have weirdly similar tastes with the combo of mhgu, starlink and go vacation. Can't imagine it's a common mix :lol:

I'd imagine some have two of the three, but I doubt it's a common mix as well.

jawafour
Joined in 2012

by jawafour » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:58 am

Starquake wrote:...I’ll be announcing my next game in the next week or so too - with full gameplay video :toot:

I'm combusting at present because I saw the (Hyper Sentinel) Kickstarter sneak-peak but can't say anything until the announcement! Looking forward to seeing the vid :-) .

Starquake
Joined in 2011

by Starquake » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:05 am

jawafour wrote:
Starquake wrote:...I’ll be announcing my next game in the next week or so too - with full gameplay video :toot:

I'm combusting at present because I saw the (Hyper Sentinel) Kickstarter sneak-peak but can't say anything until the announcement! Looking forward to seeing the vid :-) .

Haha. Yeah, although this is an all new video with fully updated graphics, sound effects etc. It’s massive fun to play.

Maker of Hyper Sentinel published by Huey Games
http://www.hypersentinel.com

@four5sixpixel
@hewsonjoystick
jawafour
Joined in 2012

by jawafour » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:10 am

Starquake wrote:Haha. Yeah, although this is an all new video with fully updated graphics, sound effects etc. It’s massive fun to play.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to answer at present, 'Quake, but... will there be a Kickstarter campaign for it? And will it be multi-format as per Hype Sent?

Starquake
Joined in 2011

by Starquake » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:27 am

jawafour wrote:
Starquake wrote:Haha. Yeah, although this is an all new video with fully updated graphics, sound effects etc. It’s massive fun to play.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to answer at present, 'Quake, but... will there be a Kickstarter campaign for it? And will it be multi-format as per Hype Sent?

Oh yes, certainly hope for Multi-format!

We are actively working to get maximum funding we can right now. If at some point a kickstarter would make sense as a part of that then of course we would consider it again. Lots of avenues open to us right now actually. So, all good :-)

Maker of Hyper Sentinel published by Huey Games
http://www.hypersentinel.com

@four5sixpixel
@hewsonjoystick
Fisher
Joined in 2018

by Fisher » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:54 pm

i play mario kart 8 today.

ITSMILNER
Joined in 2008

by ITSMILNER » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm

As it’s on sale I decided to pick up Pool Panic and started playing it this evening.

It’s been pretty good so far, only played 10 or so levels but it’s based around playing pool. Each level is set up with different objectives (you need to pocket X amount of balls for instance) some have light puzzles you need to work out in order to clear all the balls. You use the right stick to aim the cue whilst you control the white ball with the left (you play as the white ball in the levels)

It’s really relaxing to play and I like the humour, each level has extra objectives to add more challenge but i’ve Not bothered attempting them tbh. Would recommend anyone looking for something different to give this a shot. It has a multiplayer mode also but it’s local only I think and i’ve not tried it yet.

Have a peak at this video to get an idea of how it looks/plays

Fisher
Joined in 2018

by Fisher » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:51 pm

zelda breath of the wild 2 could be in the works for the switch.

Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

by Preezy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:15 am

Fisher wrote:zelda breath of the wild 2 could be in the works for the switch.

Yep, could be. Or not, who knows?

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 am

There's definitely a sequel to Odyssey coming out in the next 2 years.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

by Tomous » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 am

Galaxy 2 was released roughly 2.5 years after Galaxy 1.

I could see Odyessy 2 being released in mid to late 2020.

OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:30 am

I want Odyssey 2 to be basically Odyssey but with a hub world rather than a map screen. That would be perfect

ITSMILNER
Joined in 2008

by ITSMILNER » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:51 am

I want Odyssey 2 to have Nintendo IP themed kingdoms, I want to collect moons around Hyrule Kingdom!

Minoru
Joined in 2018

by Minoru » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:24 am

Has anyone played Yonder? I'm looking for a game that is chilled out, but adventure/exploration based and this look to fit the bill? Reviews seem decent. If anyone has any other suggestions though, that'd be great.

OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:42 am

I've not played it but I still have my eye on it, it does sound pretty much like you describe to me.

The most chill games for me on Switch are Morphite, Minecraft, Yono and the Celestial Elephants, and Go Vacation, and maybe Yoku's Island Express too. They're all quite different and mileage will certainly vary. I'd say Morphite fits the bill most, but only if you like sci-fi and chilled space exploration. Yono and the Celestial Elephants is a very cute and very chill Zelda-lite.

In other Switch news, I bought Taiko no Tatsujin with the drum controller. It's brilliant fun!

ITSMILNER
Joined in 2008

by ITSMILNER » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Minoru wrote:Has anyone played Yonder? I'm looking for a game that is chilled out, but adventure/exploration based and this look to fit the bill? Reviews seem decent. If anyone has any other suggestions though, that'd be great.

I played a couple hours of Yonder on PS4, it’s very relaxed, no fighting just exploring the world and collecting bits to build a farm. I was nice to play in between more demanding games, I got rid of it on PS4 in order to grab the Switch version which I will do soon (hoping for a sale on it during Black Friday)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kerr9000
Joined in 2013

by kerr9000 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:49 pm

I keep thinking of buying that Capcom Beat em up collection, its kind of weird I have most of the games on emulators and stuff but the price and all its very tempting.

http://kerr9000.blogspot.co.uk/ For my Blog... https://www.youtube.com/user/kerr9000 for my YouTube channel. kerr9000_blog on Instagram. kerr9000 on Xbox, PS4 etc
Cheeky Devlin
Joined in 2008

by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:04 pm

kerr9000 wrote:I keep thinking of buying that Capcom Beat em up collection, its kind of weird I have most of the games on emulators and stuff but the price and all its very tempting.

If it had AVP on it I'd have already bought it.

Just a shame that the licence rights to it will stop it ever getting a re-release.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Return to “Games”