GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostGRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Ad7 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 am

Let's hear about today's first world problems you have encountered.

I'll start:

1. I was spreading butter on a bagel and some of it went through the centre, meaning I had to lift the bagel to collect the butter and spread it again :cry:

2. I went to spend a large amount of vouchers online and found I could only spend 5 in one transaction and I have 10, so I have to wait for a whole week to buy from a shop rather than order online. The shop is 1.2 miles down the road :cry:

3. I've got to iron a shirt in a moment and I can't be bothered. :cry:

User avatar
darksideby182
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: cove grove

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by darksideby182 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:54 am

Sat in the site canteen and only just getting H+ signal on my phone to post this.

Image
Wii U : punkeator
Xbox live : darksideby182
Psn : darksideby182
steam : Punkeator
Origin : Punkeator
Switch : 6739-1557-7191
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Vermilion » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 am

The fact that my phone has become so slow, it takes 20 minutes just to post something to facebook on it.

User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by False » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:12 am

I didnt realise there was gonna be new iphones today and just bought an X last week :(

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Ad7 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:13 am

Guys :(

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Moggy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:17 am

I cancelled Sky TV a while ago and now can’t watch Taskmaster in bed because the Sky Go app no longer works and the PS4 doesn’t have a UKTV app. The only solution I found was to plug a Now TV stick into the TV but now I can’t have the sound through headphones like I did with the PS4.

:cry:

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by KK » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:33 am

I cracked an egg this morning and the yolk split.

Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Chocolate-Milk » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:47 am

When you're slicing your scwun and it crumbles apart. :cry:

Image
User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Albear » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:06 am

When your village's water supply is 10 miles away and it's been a poor harvest.

Last edited by Albear on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry wrong thread
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Dowbocop » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 am

When you have what seems like an entire shelf in your larder dedicated to bread. You'd happily eat any old bread but your wife likes multiseed and your son can't have multiseed because of the multiple seeds so you end up with a loaf of multiseed and a loaf of 50/50 next to the tortillas and Ryvita.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Moggy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:22 am

Dowbocop wrote:When you have what seems like an entire shelf in your larder dedicated to bread.


Dowbocop wrote:an entire shelf in your larder


Dowbocop wrote:your larder


Dowbocop wins the first world problems.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Hexx » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 am

Ad7 wrote:Let's hear about today's first world problems you have encountered.

I'll start:

1. I was spreading butter on a bagel and some of it went through the centre, meaning I had to lift the bagel to collect the butter and spread it again :cry:

2. I went to spend a large amount of vouchers online and found I could only spend 5 in one transaction and I have 10, so I have to wait for a whole week to buy from a shop rather than order online. The shop is 1.2 miles down the road :cry:

3. I've got to iron a shirt in a moment and I can't be bothered. :cry:


U ok hun? xx

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Preezy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am

My bluetooth wouldn't connect so I couldn't listen to my podcast in the car on the way to work, so I had to listen to the radio like a strawberry floating peasant. Unacceptable.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Hexx » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:29 am

The local Cafe on our business park has stopped taking cards.
So I have to go to cashpoint before work so I can have my Beef Stroganoff :(

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Moggy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:30 am

Preezy wrote:My bluetooth wouldn't connect so I couldn't listen to my podcast in the car on the way to work, so I had to listen to the radio like a strawberry floating peasant. Unacceptable.


I have the opposite problem, I have 1000 songs downloaded onto the Spotify app on my phone, but when I am in the car I am bored of all of them and spend all my driving time just skipping songs. I put the radio on just to hear something different.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Lagamorph » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 am

I can't decide what to spend my annual bonus from work on so I had to just put it in my savings.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Dowbocop » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

Lagamorph wrote:I can't decide what to spend my annual bonus from work on so I had to just put it in my savings.

I know who I want for Secret Santa...

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Moggy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:48 am

Dowbocop wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:I can't decide what to spend my annual bonus from work on so I had to just put it in my savings.

I know who I want for Secret Santa...


You want Denster. Laga will just end up putting your present into a stocks and shares ISA that you cannot touch for 10 years.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Lagamorph » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:49 am

Moggy wrote:
Dowbocop wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:I can't decide what to spend my annual bonus from work on so I had to just put it in my savings.

I know who I want for Secret Santa...


You want Denster. Laga will just end up putting your present into a stocks and shares ISA that you cannot touch for 10 years.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade's thread of first world problems. We're in this together :cry:
by Jenuall » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:50 am

Not being able to think of a first world problem right now and so feeling sad that you can't be part of the latest hit thread on an internet forum.

ImageImage

Return to “Stuff”