A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by PaperMacheMario » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Just listened to these for the first time this year (I know, what have I been playing at?) and they’re still as good as ever :toot: It’s Strawberry Floating Christmas is still genuinely among my favourite Christmas songs, but all three are excellent.

Looking forward to a bumper return next year. :wub:

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by Victor Mildew » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:40 am

PaperMacheMario wrote:Just listened to these for the first time this year (I know, what have I been playing at?) and they’re still as good as ever :toot: It’s Strawberry Floating Christmas is still genuinely among my favourite Christmas songs, but all three are excellent.

Looking forward to a bumper return next year. :wub:


That's very kind of you to say so, thank you :wub:

Annoyingly, inspiration hit for another tune while walking the dog this morning - melody, basic lyrics and a chorus. No time to do it now though!

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by Tomous » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:01 am

We've got one for next year then :wub:

Image

EAT THE RICH
User avatar
jawa_
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by jawa_ » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:39 am

I love 'em all and It's Strawberry-Floating Christmas (Have A Gooseberry Fool New Year) is totally one of my fave Christmas songs now.

Victor Mildew wrote:...

Just wondering, Ad - is a copy of the original release available to listen to as well as the £49.99 Deluxe Edition?

Game-buying commitment | Fallout 76 | Club U | Amico | PS5 | Mario Kart Monday
Currently playing Fallout 76 (PS4)... uhm, that's about it.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by Moggy » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:43 am

Victor Mildew wrote:
Annoyingly, inspiration hit for another tune while walking the dog this morning - melody, basic lyrics and a chorus. No time to do it now though!


Image

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by Victor Mildew » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 am

jawa_ wrote:I love 'em all and It's Strawberry-Floating Christmas (Have A Gooseberry Fool New Year) is totally one of my fave Christmas songs now.

Victor Mildew wrote:...

Just wondering, Ad - is a copy of the original release available to listen to as well as the £49.99 Deluxe Edition?


I had it set to private. Here it is:


Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
jawa_
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by jawa_ » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:00 am

Victor Mildew wrote:I had it set to private. Here it is...

Hey, thanks, man!

I just listened to both versions and I'd thought that I'd preferred the original mix... but, back-to-back, I can see that the Deluxe mix has clearer vocals and a fuller sound and I think it's my fave. Great work! I always enjoy this track :toot: .

Game-buying commitment | Fallout 76 | Club U | Amico | PS5 | Mario Kart Monday
Currently playing Fallout 76 (PS4)... uhm, that's about it.
User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: A Christmas song for GRcade 2020 - Secret Santa's Got The 'Rona
by Lime » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:09 am

Great to hear this again! Love it!

Image< Click here to listen to my band, finally on Spotify (and all other streaming services!)
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime
Switch Online - SW-0245-1766-8994

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dowbocop, Edd, Errkal, Godzilla, GrinWithoutaKat, Grumpy David, mcjihge2, Ste, Tsunade, Vermilion, Xeno, Zaichik and 219 guests