ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:30 pm

BAKA wrote:
Tsunade wrote:121 in chaos guys if you wanna sell


I would love to, please!


Chaos is open, just pop over! Do you need me to dodo code it at all?

Image
Image
BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by BAKA » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:36 pm

Tsunade wrote:
BAKA wrote:
Tsunade wrote:121 in chaos guys if you wanna sell


I would love to, please!


Chaos is open, just pop over! Do you need me to dodo code it at all?


I just sent a request, so whatever is easiest for you!

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:38 pm

BAKA wrote:
Tsunade wrote:
BAKA wrote:
Tsunade wrote:121 in chaos guys if you wanna sell


I would love to, please!


Chaos is open, just pop over! Do you need me to dodo code it at all?


I just sent a request, so whatever is easiest for you!

Feel free to pop over! No code required!

Image
Image
BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by BAKA » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Tsunade wrote:Feel free to pop over! No code required!


Thank you so much! As I so slowly typed in game, I’m trying to get the Nook Stamps more than bells. Although I still made a profit even with tip! Your island is really pretty! Your witches outfit was better too! :( I bought a Gothic Mirror from your store. :lol:

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:57 pm

BAKA wrote:
Tsunade wrote:Feel free to pop over! No code required!


Thank you so much! As I so slowly typed in game, I’m trying to get the Nook Stamps more than bells. Although I still made a profit even with tip! Your island is really pretty! Your witches outfit was better too! :( I bought a Gothic Mirror from your store. :lol:

Thanks for coming, and for the compliment! Check your mail!

Image
Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by shy guy 64 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Tsunade wrote:121 in chaos guys if you wanna sell


PLEASE!

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:55 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:
Tsunade wrote:121 in chaos guys if you wanna sell


PLEASE!

I'll reopen at 7 if that's okay

Image
Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by shy guy 64 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:24 pm

Tsunade wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:
Tsunade wrote:121 in chaos guys if you wanna sell


PLEASE!

I'll reopen at 7 if that's okay


See you there

Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Rubix » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:44 am

Snotty selling for 96

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Xenoblade Chronicles DE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Snowpiercer S1, Unsolved Mysteries S1
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:45 am

1600 bought at 93 bells per 'nip. Here we go again!

Image
Image
User avatar
Jezo
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Jezo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:47 am

Don't you guys have tens of millions by now? I've been out of the nip market for weeks

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:55 am

Jezo wrote:Don't you guys have tens of millions by now? I've been out of the nip market for weeks

I pop in and out of it.

Image
Image
BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by BAKA » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Tsunade wrote:Thanks for coming, and for the compliment! Check your mail!


Thank you so much for the gift! I didn’t even know you could send stuff to people who you weren’t best friends with in AC!

User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Robbo-92 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Jezo wrote:Don't you guys have tens of millions by now? I've been out of the nip market for weeks


I’ve only played the stalk market a handful of times and still have about 4 million sat in the bank. As in this game the emphasis is on the player making their own furniture and items you probably end up spending less overall on items so what money you do make does go a bit further. Once you’ve finished moving all your buildings around as well then there is even less to spend it on. Once I’ve finished moving everything and building a couple more bridges and inclines I’ll still have more than enough to pay off that last debt (not that you need to of course).

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:24 pm

BAKA wrote:
Tsunade wrote:Thanks for coming, and for the compliment! Check your mail!


Thank you so much for the gift! I didn’t even know you could send stuff to people who you weren’t best friends with in AC!

No problem at all!

Image
Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Rubix » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:25 am

61

Small spike this week, nothing special

Mon AM: 61
Mon PM:
Tue AM:
Tue PM:
Wed AM:
Wed PM:
Thur AM:
Thur PM:
Fri AM:
Fri PM:
Sat AM:
Sat PM:

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Xenoblade Chronicles DE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Snowpiercer S1, Unsolved Mysteries S1
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:39 am

1600 bought at 93 bells per 'nip. Here we go again!

Mon AM - 59

Image
Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Rubix » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:44 pm

54

Changed to fluctuation so nothing for me this week

Mon AM: 61
Mon PM: 54
Tue AM:
Tue PM:
Wed AM:
Wed PM:
Thur AM:
Thur PM:
Fri AM:
Fri PM:
Sat AM:
Sat PM:

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Xenoblade Chronicles DE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Snowpiercer S1, Unsolved Mysteries S1
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
mysteriousdave
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by mysteriousdave » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:23 pm

85% chance of a large spike for me this week, so will keep the fingers crossed!

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: ACNH Turnip Tracker - Now with a useful OP!
by Tsunade » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Tsunade wrote:1600 bought at 93 bells per 'nip. Here we go again!

Mon AM - 59

Mon PM - 55

I'm due a small spike apparently.

Image
Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dig Dug, Frank, HaruKazuhira, Lime, OldSoulCyborg, OrangeRKN, Pavloslza, Pavlosooz, Pavlosyyl, Rubix, Saint of Killers, Trelliz and 175 guests