All platform VR discussion: PSVR, Oculus, Index, VIVE et al|

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: All platform VR discussion: PSVR, Oculus, Index, VIVE et al|
by KjGarly » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:49 pm

No, but I tried VRChat for the first time the other day. And boy, was that an experience :slol:

Among Us in VR is actually fun though :toot:

Image
Image
User avatar
Holpil
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: All platform VR discussion: PSVR, Oculus, Index, VIVE et al|
by Holpil » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:31 pm

Xeno wrote:Has anyone tried the WW2 Pavlov update yet?


It's really good, the weapons are well done and enjoyable to use - even with my 'rift controller on a stick' gun stock. Now we just need some Return to Castle Wolfenstein maps and I'm set.

My only concern is that there was already a massive variety with game modes, maps etc. Unless the player base keeps rising it's going to be even harder to find full servers. Luckily they hit their highest player count recently so hopefully that won't happen.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: All platform VR discussion: PSVR, Oculus, Index, VIVE et al|
by Qikz » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:11 pm

KjGarly wrote:No, but I tried VRChat for the first time the other day. And boy, was that an experience :slol:

Among Us in VR is actually fun though :toot:


Image

:slol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: All platform VR discussion: PSVR, Oculus, Index, VIVE et al|
by KjGarly » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:52 pm

Qikz wrote:
KjGarly wrote:No, but I tried VRChat for the first time the other day. And boy, was that an experience :slol:

Among Us in VR is actually fun though :toot:


Image

:slol:


Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: All platform VR discussion: PSVR, Oculus, Index, VIVE et al|
by Qikz » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:44 am

KjGarly wrote:
Qikz wrote:
KjGarly wrote:No, but I tried VRChat for the first time the other day. And boy, was that an experience :slol:

Among Us in VR is actually fun though :toot:


Image

:slol:


Image


I don't know what non Japanese worlds are like since I've never been. I started using it to be able to speak to native Japanese people and I've made a load of friends on there so that's why I play it so often. It's super fun! :toot:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barnsy!, Dig Dug, Frank, jiggles, Mafro, OldSoulCyborg, Saint of Killers, Zilnad and 189 guests