Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Amazon announce Lord of the Rings TV series, set before Fellowship
by Alvin Flummux » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:59 am

Are Hobbits what happen when Men and Dwarves get it on?

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Amazon announce Lord of the Rings TV series, set before Fellowship
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:07 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:Are Hobbits what happen when Men and Dwarves get it on?


Everyone thinks that but Hobbits are what happens when men have sexy time with dragons.

Image
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Amazon announce Lord of the Rings TV series, set before Fellowship
by Alvin Flummux » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:22 am

Moggy wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:Are Hobbits what happen when Men and Dwarves get it on?


Everyone thinks that but Hobbits are what happens when men have sexy time with dragons.


Image

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Amazon announce Lord of the Rings TV series, set before Fellowship
by Monkey Man » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:46 am


Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Squinty » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:54 am

Watched Fellowship at the weekend.

Mines of Moria sequence :datass: :datass: :datass:

One small scene that really impressed me on this viewing was Gimli talking about Galadriel's gift to him. For a character that is basically comic relief a lot of the time, that is a beautiful scene.

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Peter Crisp » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:27 pm

I really hope they have an entire episode about the Dwarves doing the washing up as that was far and away the best bit of all the films.
Yes, battles are great but showing them doing household chores is where the ratings will surge.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Squinty » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:I really hope they have an entire episode about the Dwarves doing the washing up as that was far and away the best bit of all the films.
Yes, battles are great but showing them doing household chores is where the ratings will surge.


That brief scene of Merry and Pippin washing up as a punishment gets my dick hard. EVERYTIME.

User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Bethlehemster » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:43 pm

:lol:

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Festivus Maximus
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Festivus Maximus » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Squinty wrote:Mines of Moria sequence :datass: :datass: :datass:

Dat Balrog roar :datass:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Squinty » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Preezy wrote:
Squinty wrote:Mines of Moria sequence :datass: :datass: :datass:

Dat Balrog roar :datass:


He only wanted to be their friend :(

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Peter Crisp » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Squinty wrote:
Preezy wrote:
Squinty wrote:Mines of Moria sequence :datass: :datass: :datass:

Dat Balrog roar :datass:


He only wanted to be their friend :(


Yep, the whipping and shouting was just his way of inviting them all for a nice cup of tea and some cake :cry: .

He's actually a lovely host who has better baking skills than Mary Berry with a wonderfully decorated guest area for his abode and his kids and wife are simply delightful.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Squinty » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:11 am

Peter Crisp wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Preezy wrote:
Squinty wrote:Mines of Moria sequence :datass: :datass: :datass:

Dat Balrog roar :datass:


He only wanted to be their friend :(


Yep, the whipping and shouting was just his way of inviting them all for a nice cup of tea and some cake :cry: .

He's actually a lovely host who has better baking skills than Mary Berry with a wonderfully decorated guest area for his abode and his kids and wife are simply delightful.


I mean, it was a bit extreme killing him over it. The Mines of Moria has good reviews on Trip Advisor. The only people who complain about it are the dwarves. strawberry float knows what their problem is.

User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Victor Mistletoe » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:19 am

Foul Air b n b

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Bethlehemster » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Squinty wrote:Watched Fellowship at the weekend.

Mines of Moria sequence :datass: :datass: :datass:

One small scene that really impressed me on this viewing was Gimli talking about Galadriel's gift to him. For a character that is basically comic relief a lot of the time, that is a beautiful scene.

I asked for one hair from her golden head. She gave me three.

:wub:

It's a beautiful bit in the book as well.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Squinty » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Plan to do The Two Towers this weekend. It's my least favourite of the three movies, but I still think it's a fantastic film. I'm wondering if that opinion will change on watching it again.

I was thinking about it last night, one of the reasons why I love these films so much is how well the actors work with expression. They say a lot without actually saying anything. Legolas's expression after running up and seeing Boromir dying is heartbreaking. And there's so much of this throughout the films.

It's the best ensemble cast. Everyone is perfect.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Lord of the Rings TV series - Renewed for 2nd season.
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Not only are they great movies, they gave us this masterpiece.


Image

Return to “Stuff”