Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020

Anything to do with games at all.

Favourite Animal Crossing?

Animal Crossing (2001)
11
19%
Wild World (2005)
12
21%
City Folk (2008)
1
2%
New Leaf (2012)
34
59%
 
Total votes: 58
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Sat May 23, 2020 8:56 am

Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Tsunade wrote:
Hexx wrote:I[m not that fussed. It's only Rubix

(Go on then. :P)

Sent :)


:shifty:


That was 10pm last night! I was in bed like a good little boy


If you open up I’ll pop round soon


I’m still in bed!
Stop being desperate and play it cool

Fine I’ll open in a mo

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Sat May 23, 2020 9:03 am

I made a blue rose!!!!!

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Victor Mildew » Sat May 23, 2020 9:08 am

The animal crossing switch has appeared in my nook shopping

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Frank » Sat May 23, 2020 9:16 am

Captain Kinopio wrote:
Frank wrote:
Captain Kinopio wrote:I have the recipe spare.


Can I nab it off you, please? Let me know how much you'd want for it :toot:


Sure, I can pop over whenever.


Missed this last night, sorry! Give me a shout when you're online today and I'll send you a Dodo code :toot:

Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by shy guy 64 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 am

Hexx wrote:I made a blue rose!!!!!


lucky

Image
User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Captain Kinopio » Sat May 23, 2020 9:54 am

Frank wrote:
Captain Kinopio wrote:
Frank wrote:
Captain Kinopio wrote:I have the recipe spare.


Can I nab it off you, please? Let me know how much you'd want for it :toot:


Sure, I can pop over whenever.


Missed this last night, sorry! Give me a shout when you're online today and I'll send you a Dodo code :toot:


Free now?

User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Captain Kinopio » Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am

Do you get any notification when you complete the fossil exhibition.

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Frank » Sat May 23, 2020 11:33 am

Yeah, Blathers should say like "could it be? The collection is complete!" or something like that

Image
User avatar
Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Psychic » Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 am

Rubix wrote:Anyone need any of the below before I sell them

Mammoth Skull
Brachio Pelvis
Iguanodon tail
Quetzal torso
Parasaur Torso
Left megalo side
Spino skull
Brachio skull


My friend who helps us out needs the below if you have it

Diplo tail
Plesio tail
Sabertooth skull
Stego skull

I have the Stego Skull if you can swap for the Left Megalo Side or Spino Skull later?

User avatar
SillySprout
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by SillySprout » Sat May 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Hexx wrote:I made a blue rose!!!!!


Not easy is it? I love the time element of the hybrid flowers, it gives the game longevity. On the roses front, we've got four black roses, but not yet managed to encourage a gold rose to appear. Last night we moved our hybrid patches to one larger section of the island, with a large chunk of land now taken up in the attempt to get hybrids, rather than having patches scattered around the island. I have to admit, when it started raining on my island today shortly after watering the black roses, I was very happy that I'd been released from the watering task for today.

Todays gains were a pink wildflower, purple mum and a black rose. Seems tiny reward for the effort we've put in so far, but as I said, it does make you appreciate the effort taken each time you spot a hybrid flower. The need for hybrid red roses in order to grow blue seems particularly harsh!!

The only member named after an outrageous vegetable!
Switch: SW-0169-0715-2025
PS4: LimitlessLee
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by OrangeRKN » Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm

I'm just trying to grow purple hyacinths - got one so far! After I hit 3 I'll be willing to swap for other rare hybrids, if that interests anyone. Will be a while at this rate though :lol:

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Sat May 23, 2020 1:48 pm

I've got all the flower colours now - joined a watering possie (the more friends that water better odds of reproducing are...you only is like 10% chance, 5 friends nearer 90%)

Also looked up how to ensure cross breeding and not self cloning.

Onto cloning Blue Rose and Purple WIndlower as last got.

Anyone is welcome to some freebies of anything they want.

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by OrangeRKN » Sat May 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Hexx wrote:I've got all the flower colours now - joined a watering possie (the more friends that water better odds of reproducing are...you only is like 10% chance, 5 friends nearer 90%)


I did not know this... now your requests for watering make a lot more sense!

I'm really not bothered about flowers... I just need them to tick off all the damn wreath and flower crown crafting recipes!

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Sat May 23, 2020 3:07 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:I'm really not bothered about flowers...



Go strawberry float yourself

User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Captain Kinopio » Sat May 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Frank wrote:Yeah, Blathers should say like "could it be? The collection is complete!" or something like that


I guess I'm missing something then. No idea what.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by shy guy 64 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:55 pm

Hexx wrote:I've got all the flower colours now - joined a watering possie (the more friends that water better odds of reproducing are...you only is like 10% chance, 5 friends nearer 90%)

Also looked up how to ensure cross breeding and not self cloning.

Onto cloning Blue Rose and Purple WIndlower as last got.

Anyone is welcome to some freebies of anything they want.


better get a bunch of people over to water my roses

Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Robbo-92 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm

Nook’s Cranny is being moved today, means that by tomorrow evening my shop area/Keelhaul Key homage will be done, finally got to 4 stars though :datass: reckon once I’ve culled some more trees I might even be on 5 stars! Or not far off anyway.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Sat May 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Captain Kinopio wrote:
Frank wrote:Yeah, Blathers should say like "could it be? The collection is complete!" or something like that


I guess I'm missing something then. No idea what.


Same, blathers hasn't said anything different as of yet but my collection looks completed.

Image
Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Frank » Sat May 23, 2020 5:09 pm

Is there a chance something's missing in the first room as they're all single-piece fossils?

If you examine all the signs then you might get one that still says "help us complete our collection"

Or you could just go through the catalogue and compare it to the full list of fossils online if you're really stuck :shifty:

Image
User avatar
SillySprout
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by SillySprout » Sat May 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Definitely up for some mutual watering if anyone else is keen.

The only member named after an outrageous vegetable!
Switch: SW-0169-0715-2025
PS4: LimitlessLee

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aayl1, Finish.Last, ITSMILNER, Lex-Man, more heat than light, OrangeRKN, Peter Crisp, Poser, poshrule_uk, Robbo-92, Tsunade and 129 guests