Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020

Anything to do with games at all.

Favourite Animal Crossing?

Animal Crossing (2001)
11
19%
Wild World (2005)
12
21%
City Folk (2008)
1
2%
New Leaf (2012)
34
59%
 
Total votes: 58
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Rubix » Fri May 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:After some nice kitchen units if anyone has them in their shop


I can order Kitchen Island

Or I have the Ironwood Kitchenette/Ironwood cabinat stuff



Please Hexxy :wub:


What do you want?

Frank wrote:Don't suppose anyone has a spare recipe for an iron garden chair, do they? (am assuming that's what it's called) I've got the "iron garden table" and the "iron garden bench", but I need a couple of chairs for one of the areas on my island.

Failing that, does anyone have the recipe that I could throw some materials at?


YOu mean the single seater? 3 iron each and I can make some


Anyone make the log bench?


All the irons, I can chuck you material if needed


I’ll send you one of each

Remind me I game name sorry :(


I thought we were friends :(

Martyn
New Eden

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Octodad, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Jessica Jones S3
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 8:29 pm

Jezo wrote:
Tsunade wrote:Kidd is giving out gold armor recipes if anyone needs one! My gates are open!

Oh gooseberry fool, u still open?

Not at the minute I'm sorting out dinner, but I'll send you one in the mail, I already had the recipe so I have a spare copy :)

Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 8:31 pm

DarkRula wrote:
Tsunade wrote:At the same time can you guys let me know if you get any of the cute set in your nooks?


Not in the shop, but there's certainly a white and pink Cute Sofa hanging around my island.

Can I pop over later on? I should be back online in an hour!

Image
Image
User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Captain Kinopio » Fri May 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Frank wrote:
Captain Kinopio wrote:I have the recipe spare.


Can I nab it off you, please? Let me know how much you'd want for it :toot:


Sure, I can pop over whenever.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Fri May 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:After some nice kitchen units if anyone has them in their shop


I can order Kitchen Island

Or I have the Ironwood Kitchenette/Ironwood cabinat stuff



Please Hexxy :wub:


What do you want?

Frank wrote:Don't suppose anyone has a spare recipe for an iron garden chair, do they? (am assuming that's what it's called) I've got the "iron garden table" and the "iron garden bench", but I need a couple of chairs for one of the areas on my island.

Failing that, does anyone have the recipe that I could throw some materials at?


YOu mean the single seater? 3 iron each and I can make some


Anyone make the log bench?


All the irons, I can chuck you material if needed


I’ll send you one of each

Remind me I game name sorry :(


I thought we were friends :(

Martyn
New Eden


Sent you what I can do - there's a dresser and cart well that don't really match the size/style.
I can't do a kitchette sorry as it need cutting board and I don't have that - I was kindly gifted last time

A few normal wood in return would be lovely

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:After some nice kitchen units if anyone has them in their shop


I can order Kitchen Island

Or I have the Ironwood Kitchenette/Ironwood cabinat stuff



Please Hexxy :wub:


What do you want?

Frank wrote:Don't suppose anyone has a spare recipe for an iron garden chair, do they? (am assuming that's what it's called) I've got the "iron garden table" and the "iron garden bench", but I need a couple of chairs for one of the areas on my island.

Failing that, does anyone have the recipe that I could throw some materials at?


YOu mean the single seater? 3 iron each and I can make some


Anyone make the log bench?


All the irons, I can chuck you material if needed


I’ll send you one of each

Remind me I game name sorry :(


I thought we were friends :(

Martyn
New Eden


Sent you what I can do - there's a dresser and cart well that don't really match the size/style.
I can't do a kitchette sorry as it need cutting board and I don't have that - I was kindly gifted last time

A few normal wood in return would be lovely

I can send you a cutting board to make rubix what he wants if you like?

Image
Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Fri May 22, 2020 9:57 pm

I[m not that fussed. It's only Rubix

(Go on then. :P)

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by DarkRula » Fri May 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Anyone wanting to come, a new Dodo Code of CXD5T grants access to Halesowen.

Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Hexx wrote:I[m not that fussed. It's only Rubix

(Go on then. :P)

Sent :)

Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 10:03 pm

DarkRula wrote:Anyone wanting to come, a new Dodo Code of CXD5T grants access to Halesowen.

I'm on my way!

Image
Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by DarkRula » Fri May 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Was great to have Tsunade and Rhys over. I've mailed you those things you wanted, Tsunade, so you should have them soon.

Gates are now closed.

Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 11:28 pm

DarkRula wrote:Was great to have Tsunade and Rhys over. I've mailed you those things you wanted, Tsunade, so you should have them soon.

Gates are now closed.

Thank you so much!

Image
Image
User avatar
Jezo
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Jezo » Fri May 22, 2020 11:34 pm

Tsunade wrote:
Jezo wrote:
Tsunade wrote:Kidd is giving out gold armor recipes if anyone needs one! My gates are open!

Oh gooseberry fool, u still open?

Not at the minute I'm sorting out dinner, but I'll send you one in the mail, I already had the recipe so I have a spare copy :)

Ooh thanks! You da best. Anything you're after?

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Pedz » Fri May 22, 2020 11:35 pm

grum

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Tsunade » Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Jezo wrote:
Tsunade wrote:
Jezo wrote:
Tsunade wrote:Kidd is giving out gold armor recipes if anyone needs one! My gates are open!

Oh gooseberry fool, u still open?

Not at the minute I'm sorting out dinner, but I'll send you one in the mail, I already had the recipe so I have a spare copy :)

Ooh thanks! You da best. Anything you're after?

Nah I'm all good!

Image
Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Rubix » Sat May 23, 2020 8:33 am

Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:After some nice kitchen units if anyone has them in their shop


I can order Kitchen Island

Or I have the Ironwood Kitchenette/Ironwood cabinat stuff



Please Hexxy :wub:


What do you want?

Frank wrote:Don't suppose anyone has a spare recipe for an iron garden chair, do they? (am assuming that's what it's called) I've got the "iron garden table" and the "iron garden bench", but I need a couple of chairs for one of the areas on my island.

Failing that, does anyone have the recipe that I could throw some materials at?


YOu mean the single seater? 3 iron each and I can make some


Anyone make the log bench?


All the irons, I can chuck you material if needed


I’ll send you one of each

Remind me I game name sorry :(


I thought we were friends :(

Martyn
New Eden


Sent you what I can do - there's a dresser and cart well that don't really match the size/style.
I can't do a kitchette sorry as it need cutting board and I don't have that - I was kindly gifted last time

A few normal wood in return would be lovely


I’ll come visit some time today and drop off some. Haven’t checked your island out in a while
Thanks again

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Octodad, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Jessica Jones S3
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Rubix » Sat May 23, 2020 8:33 am

Tsunade wrote:
Hexx wrote:I[m not that fussed. It's only Rubix

(Go on then. :P)

Sent :)


:shifty:

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Octodad, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Jessica Jones S3
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Hexx » Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 am

Rubix wrote:
Tsunade wrote:
Hexx wrote:I[m not that fussed. It's only Rubix

(Go on then. :P)

Sent :)


:shifty:


That was 10pm last night! I was in bed like a good little boy

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Rubix » Sat May 23, 2020 8:53 am

Hexx wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Tsunade wrote:
Hexx wrote:I[m not that fussed. It's only Rubix

(Go on then. :P)

Sent :)


:shifty:


That was 10pm last night! I was in bed like a good little boy


If you open up I’ll pop round soon

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Octodad, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Jessica Jones S3
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Animal Crossing: New Horizon (Switch) - 20/03/2020
by Rubix » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 am

Anyone need any of the below before I sell them

Mammoth Skull
Brachio Pelvis
Iguanodon tail
Quetzal torso
Parasaur Torso
Left megalo side
Spino skull
Brachio skull


My friend who helps us out needs the below if you have it

Diplo tail
Plesio tail
Sabertooth skull
Stego skull

PLAY | Animal Crossing NH, Bravely Second, Octodad, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE
WATCH | New Girl S3, Jessica Jones S3
READ | [b] I'll Be There For You [a] The Stand

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DarkRula, Godzilla, HSH28, Jezo, more heat than light, OrangeRKN, Ploiper, PuppetBoy, Saint of Killers, shy guy 64 and 148 guests