Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostAnyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Saint of Killers » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:59 am

Got a missed call with a +67 at the start and am wondering where it might be from. Don't want to risk calling it though :lol: Not counting the +6 it is 9 numbers long in total.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Kezzer » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:06 am

yeah doesn't exist and is probably a spoofed number. Don't call.

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Dual » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:13 am

Damn that was the lottery line, you had won big. Shame you didn't answer.

User avatar
Winckle
Technician
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Winckle » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:22 am

Dual wrote:Damn that was the lottery line, you had won big. Shame you didn't answer.

They phoned me today, and once my £200 admin fee clears, I'll be in the money. :toot:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Moggy » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Walking in a Winter Winckleland wrote:
Dual wrote:Damn that was the lottery line, you had won big. Shame you didn't answer.

They phoned me today, and once my £200 admin fee clears, I'll be in the money. :toot:


Aww a lottery win, how cute.

I am about to receive 25% of a $500billion inheritance following the death of King Ojaja of Nigeria. They have my bank details, I am just waiting for the payment. :datass:

Image
User avatar
LightWanderer
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: AnOpenCasket
Location: Earth

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by LightWanderer » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Walking in a Winter Winckleland wrote:
Dual wrote:Damn that was the lottery line, you had won big. Shame you didn't answer.

They phoned me today, and once my £200 admin fee clears, I'll be in the money. :toot:


Aww a lottery win, how cute.

I am about to receive 25% of a $500billion inheritance following the death of King Ojaja of Nigeria. They have my bank details, I am just waiting for the payment. :datass:


That's funny cause I've just gotten engaged to a Nigerian prince through the internet :datass:

User avatar
Winckle
Technician
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Winckle » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:01 pm

I'm Dreaming of a Light Christmas wrote:
Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Walking in a Winter Winckleland wrote:
Dual wrote:Damn that was the lottery line, you had won big. Shame you didn't answer.

They phoned me today, and once my £200 admin fee clears, I'll be in the money. :toot:


Aww a lottery win, how cute.

I am about to receive 25% of a $500billion inheritance following the death of King Ojaja of Nigeria. They have my bank details, I am just waiting for the payment. :datass:


That's funny cause I've just gotten engaged to a Nigerian prince through the internet :datass:

Sounds like Moggy is your step-dad now.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by Moggy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:52 am

Image

Image
User avatar
NBK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone have any idea what a +6 prefix relates to?
by NBK » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:44 am

I used to work in a team that had to deal with customers who were victims of phishing emails and the like. Speaking to them was always interesting as there were so many who were duped by things that they saw as completely legitimate.

The one that always stuck with me was a girl who'd paid a deposit towards securing a place in a modelling agency. I ended up talking to her Dad who finished the conversation with this gem:

"I thought there was something dodgy going on. I mean, I know she's my daughter, and I love her...but she's not exactly catwalk material..."

Image

Return to “Stuff”