Are You A Werewolf? - GAME OVER

Our best bits.
User avatar
Years of Username Limbo
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Years of Username Limbo » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (9)
PsychicSykes, DML, Shadow, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (11)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Cheeky Devlin, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Errkal » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (9)
PsychicSykes, DML, Shadow, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (11)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster, Errkal

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)

Last edited by Errkal on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pacman
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Pacman » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Qikz you said you couldn't find a certain post from me on page 31 and then proceeded to quote it in the next part of your post :lol: I know it looks bad that I defended Rik. I thought he was a villager. I will stick to posting facts from now on.

Qikz wrote:Also maybe I'm wrong, but this defense is basically you agreeing with everything Dan said and not really adding anything to the discussion.

You're wrong man, I'm pointing out that I don't "fit the profile" based on Dan.'s own criteria for suspicious traits. Hopefully other people can see this?

I don't know what Pro Village means.

I don't think I'm "perfectly safe" against anyone.

User avatar
Jay Adama
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Edinburgh/Tokyo

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Jay Adama » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Vote Quote wrote:Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (10)
PsychicSykes, DML, Shadow, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei, Jay Adama

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (11)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster, Errkal

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)


Going with SD on this one. I appreciate that he's going off of Dan.'s legwork but FE + Pacman just seems like a better platform IMO.

Dblock is just... Dblock. I know Dan.'s post says that's kind of a cop out defence and I guess that's true but I kind of feel like, if he isn't a wolf, he's the sort of person the wolves will eventually off anyway as his wild accusations are bound to be right at some point. Wolves don't like a wildcard on either side. I say we wait and if he isn't offed for being a useful human wildcard then we lynch him, either he'll be a wolf in which case great or he'll just have been an ineffective wildcard in which case no big loss.

Either way though it's likely FE is for the chop so probably moot.

User avatar
Fatal Exception
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover
Location: ಠ_ಠ

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Fatal Exception » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Moggy wrote:
Fatal Exception wrote:All those people accusing me, lynch them next please.


Another classic wolf tactic. When the heat is on, start demanding that your accusers are next up for the lynch.

I wasn't really sure before and my "getting worried Mr Wolf" post was a joke, but you seem rattled and rather suspicious.


That really isn't a classic wolf tactic. I'm resigned to the fact that I'm probably getting lynched. When I'm found to be a villager, I hope you're next.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Image
User avatar
Years of Username Limbo
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Years of Username Limbo » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Cheeky Devlin's vote's been missed in there somehow.

User avatar
Jay Adama
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Edinburgh/Tokyo

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Jay Adama » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Dan. wrote:Cheeky Devlin's vote's been missed in there somehow.

I blame Dandy Kong

Vote Quote wrote:Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (10)
PsychicSykes, DML, Shadow, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei, Jay Adama

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (12)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster, Errkal, Cheeky Devlin

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Moggy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Fatal Exception wrote:All those people accusing me, lynch them next please.


Another classic wolf tactic. When the heat is on, start demanding that your accusers are next up for the lynch.

I wasn't really sure before and my "getting worried Mr Wolf" post was a joke, but you seem rattled and rather suspicious.


That really isn't a classic wolf tactic. I'm resigned to the fact that I'm probably getting lynched. When I'm found to be a villager, I hope you're next.


It is a wolf tactic, deny all you like but when a wolf is up for the vote they always start shouting "Hang all those that accused me!".

I wasn't the person that accused you, but you have really bitten with the few posts I have made and suddenly made me your number one suspect?

Of course I could be wrong about you, but I am more and more convinced that there is something off about you.

User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Albear » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Vote Quote wrote:Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (10)
PsychicSykes, DML, Shadow, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei, Jay Adama

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (13)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster, Errkal, Cheeky Devlin, Albear

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)

User avatar
Fatal Exception
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover
Location: ಠ_ಠ

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Fatal Exception » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Moggy wrote:
Fatal Exception wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Fatal Exception wrote:All those people accusing me, lynch them next please.


Another classic wolf tactic. When the heat is on, start demanding that your accusers are next up for the lynch.

I wasn't really sure before and my "getting worried Mr Wolf" post was a joke, but you seem rattled and rather suspicious.


That really isn't a classic wolf tactic. I'm resigned to the fact that I'm probably getting lynched. When I'm found to be a villager, I hope you're next.


It is a wolf tactic, deny all you like but when a wolf is up for the vote they always start shouting "Hang all those that accused me!".

I wasn't the person that accused you, but you have really bitten with the few posts I have made and suddenly made me your number one suspect?

Of course I could be wrong about you, but I am more and more convinced that there is something off about you.


I fail to see how I gain anything from this if I am a wolf? I'm not trying to get you lynched today, or get out of getting lynched (Probably not going to happen). I'm just saying afterwards, you should be next because of how obsessed you are about me, if I am found to be a villager.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Image
User avatar
Nun
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Tomous vs. Kanbei
by Nun » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:36 pm

YaoiHasLanded wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:
YaoiHasLanded wrote:why isn't anyone questioning the fact that Nun is constantly trying to get me killed?

What has he done other than the one example he cited?


He ran for mayor yesterday with the aim of getting me lynched that time too.

Well the first time round you didn't even acknowledge it so I thought I may as well try again.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Qikz » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:37 pm

One thing I might point out is if FE is a wolf, Moggy could also be a Wolf trying to cover himself by being extremely anti FE and arguing with him. Someone did that with me after Falsey outed me last game and they stayed alive a good 4-5 more days than I did as nobody suspected a thing. Just because someone who is up for the lynch is arguing with someone, it's most certainly not enough to confirm that they're not a bad guy.

Moggy and Pacman are on my list.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Moggy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Fatal Exception wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Fatal Exception wrote:All those people accusing me, lynch them next please.


Another classic wolf tactic. When the heat is on, start demanding that your accusers are next up for the lynch.

I wasn't really sure before and my "getting worried Mr Wolf" post was a joke, but you seem rattled and rather suspicious.


That really isn't a classic wolf tactic. I'm resigned to the fact that I'm probably getting lynched. When I'm found to be a villager, I hope you're next.


It is a wolf tactic, deny all you like but when a wolf is up for the vote they always start shouting "Hang all those that accused me!".

I wasn't the person that accused you, but you have really bitten with the few posts I have made and suddenly made me your number one suspect?

Of course I could be wrong about you, but I am more and more convinced that there is something off about you.


I fail to see how I gain anything from this if I am a wolf? I'm not trying to get you lynched today, or get out of getting lynched (Probably not going to happen). I'm just saying afterwards, you should be next because of how obsessed you are about me, if I am found to be a villager.


I made one lighthearted post and since then I have only replied to what you have written. That's not obssession, that's replying.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Moggy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Qikz wrote:One thing I might point out is if FE is a wolf, Moggy could also be a Wolf trying to cover himself by being extremely anti FE and arguing with him. Someone did that with me after Falsey outed me last game and they stayed alive a good 4-5 more days than I did as nobody suspected a thing. Just because someone who is up for the lynch is arguing with someone, it's most certainly not enough to confirm that they're not a bad guy.

Moggy and Pacman are on my list.


That's a clever post SD as I will fall into the FE trap if I try and defend myself. If your evidence for me being a wolf is that I argued with FE, then feel free to stand on that platform.

User avatar
mic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: I'm on my way...

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by mic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:46 pm

This is all terribly exciting!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Moggy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 pm

mic wrote:This is all terribly exciting!


It a great way to get us all through the workday. :lol:

User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Shadow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Vote Quote wrote:Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (9)
PsychicSykes, DML, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei, Jay Adama

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (14)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster, Errkal, Cheeky Devlin, Albear, Shadow

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)


I'm swapping from SD to Dan, I went with SD yesterday because Dan said he didn't want to run.

User avatar
Dandy Kong
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dandy Kong

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Dandy Kong » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Jay Adama wrote:
Dan. wrote:Cheeky Devlin's vote's been missed in there somehow.

I blame Dandy Kong

Vote Quote wrote:Qikz - Pacman and Fatal Exception (10)
PsychicSykes, DML, Shadow, Cribs, Furiosum, Chris, Lagamorph, DayumChris, Kanbei, Jay Adama

Dan. - Fatal Exception and Dblock (12)
mic, rhubarb, Corazon de Leon, Karl, Moggy, Pancake, Pacman, Dandy Kong, Kezzer, Mockmaster, Errkal, Cheeky Devlin

Nun - Fatal Exception and YaoiHasLanded (0)

LewisD - Qikz and Edd (0)


Oops... I quoted Pacman, should hve quoted Cheekly Devlin. Sorry...

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolf kills p25
by Drumstick » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:01 pm

DAN. is today's Mayor!

Please clearly state in the thread your choices for today's lynch. You have until 5pm.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Years of Username Limbo
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolves Everywhere!
by Years of Username Limbo » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Hello everyone,

Today's choices for the lynch are FATAL EXCEPTION and Dblock

My reasons for voting for Fatal Exception are here

Please PM Drumstick before 8pm tonight with FATAL EXCEPTION in the subject line of your PM!

Cheers team :wub:

EDIT: 8pm!

Last edited by Years of Username Limbo on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests