Are You A Werewolf? - GAME OVER

Our best bits.
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Drumstick » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:17 pm

45 mins to submit or amend your votes.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Shadow » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Has everyone voted?

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by DML » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:45 pm

I'm guessing its not a tie then...

Image
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by PaperMacheMario » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Drummy said the lynch would be straight after the 7pm deadline, so I'm guessing he's busy right now. I've been checking this thread every 5 minutes since it passed. :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
furiosum
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by furiosum » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Well, I guess I'm probably dead. Good luck to the rest of the village.

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Drumstick » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:52 pm

I am here. The result will be up shortly.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Shadow » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:53 pm

furiosum wrote:Well, I guess I'm probably dead. Good luck to the rest of the village.


Seems really close based on what people said in the thread. You might not be toast yet.

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by DML » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:54 pm

The fact its taking a while for Drum to post bodes well.... :shock:

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Drumstick » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:59 pm

You have been voting on who should be lynched today. The player who received the most votes today was…






















...



















It was a TIE! PCCD and FURIOSUM both received an equal amount of votes.

You will now have one vote each to decide the fate of PCCD and furiosum. PM me your vote on who to lynch with the name of who to lynch in the subject. PCCD and furiosum are eligible to vote during this process.

The deadline for this round of voting is 10pm.

Last edited by Drumstick on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Shadow » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:01 pm

:dread: So tense.

User avatar
furiosum
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by furiosum » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Well, sorry PCCD but I think I know who I'm voting, futile as it may be.

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by DML » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 pm

The final throws?

Image
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by PaperMacheMario » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Bloody knew it.

Does anybody feel really strongly about either candidate? I really think one of these two is the last remaining Wolf, but I just don't know who it is. There seems to be more evidence against furiosum but then also more on his side, if that makes any sense :lol: both players have only voted once for a mayor who's had a Wolf up for the lynch, so there's nothing to choose between there.

I think it's worth mentioning now that PCCD started a mass PM 11 days ago involving himself and 6 other players he trusted. These players were myself, Shadow, satriales, Errkal, BID0 and Ironhide. My first reply to him, and only him, was that I trusted Shadow, satriales and BID0 to be part of any group conversation. He responded saying he was happy to go along with those 3, as well as Dangerblade/Ironhide - a pair who actually ended up as a mayor's lynch candidates, out of interest - DML, Errkal and Jay Adama.

I'm not sure exactly how much this information means or what you guys think about it, but I thought I should share this as it could be the difference between us winning and throwing it away. Discuss.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by PaperMacheMario » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Half an hour since I posted that and no-one's got anything to say? Any sort of discussion here could win the game for us.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Drumstick » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:07 pm

55 minutes to go.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
JChalmers
Member
Joined in 2010
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by JChalmers » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Hmm both were my votes so not a clue which to do now.

Is this really a heads/tails on getting a wolf haha....

Image
User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Shadow » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Submitted my vote.

*gulp*

User avatar
PCCD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by PCCD » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:43 pm

PaperMacheMario wrote:Bloody knew it.

Does anybody feel really strongly about either candidate? I really think one of these two is the last remaining Wolf, but I just don't know who it is. There seems to be more evidence against furiosum but then also more on his side, if that makes any sense :lol: both players have only voted once for a mayor who's had a Wolf up for the lynch, so there's nothing to choose between there.

I think it's worth mentioning now that PCCD started a mass PM 11 days ago involving himself and 6 other players he trusted. These players were myself, Shadow, satriales, Errkal, BID0 and Ironhide. My first reply to him, and only him, was that I trusted Shadow, satriales and BID0 to be part of any group conversation. He responded saying he was happy to go along with those 3, as well as Dangerblade/Ironhide - a pair who actually ended up as a mayor's lynch candidates, out of interest - DML, Errkal and Jay Adama.

I'm not sure exactly how much this information means or what you guys think about it, but I thought I should share this as it could be the difference between us winning and throwing it away. Discuss.


Yeah, this happened. The idea was formed as a counter to a possible wolf block vote and involved who I felt were the most trustworthy players at the time. PMM's contribution was mostly confined to suggestions for who to vote for during the day eleven lynch. With the benefit of hindsight I should have been more discerning when it came to Ironhide and Jay Adama (if I'd brought him in), but I will say if I was a wolf then I'd be pretty stupid to try and bring other wolves into this group. Why risk more wolves when I can go it alone and funnel any information back toward the other wolves?

The Holly and Delusi wrote:PENALTY: Blatant lies. Five minutes in the Sin Bin.
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by PaperMacheMario » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Also voted. I think we've got this.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - 6 vs. 1
by Drumstick » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Alright then, here we go. Will this be the end of the game? Have you managed to bag the final wolf in the closest Mafia game in GR history?

Let's find out.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests