Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game. - P11

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Kezzer » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:38 am

kinda hoping for alt accounts.

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Oblomov Boblomov » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:41 am

Should I start howling at the moon now or wait until my Alpha Wolf inauguration?

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Jenuall » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:42 am

OrangeRKN wrote:
Drumstick wrote:-There won't be a separate game thread


RIP Jenuall's post count script

Who am I kidding it was already dead

:lol:
Image

My script could cope with anything!

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Hexx » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am

Exclusive Footage of Jenny's post counting script in action

Image

User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Zilnad » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 am

I'm scared and nervous already and I really don't know what to expect yet.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Jenuall » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:52 am

Hexx wrote:Exclusive Footage of Jenny's post counting script in action

Image

Pfft! It's a bit more high tech than that!

Image

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Tsunade » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:54 am

Jenuall wrote:
Hexx wrote:Exclusive Footage of Jenny's post counting script in action

Image

Pfft! It's a bit more high tech than that!

Image

I thought it was more like this

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Hyperion » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Drumstick wrote:-There won't be a separate game thread

Whaaaaaaaat?

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Moggy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Hyperion wrote:
Drumstick wrote:-There won't be a separate game thread

Whaaaaaaaat?


The game is going to be played in the Switch thread. The game involves posting once a day at 11.58pm.

Post too early? Get lynched as a wolf

Post too late? Get eaten by a wolf

Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Robbo-92 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Not a clue what to expect from this!

Image

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Preezy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:07 pm

Moggy wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Drumstick wrote:-There won't be a separate game thread

Whaaaaaaaat?


The game is going to be played in the Switch thread. The game involves posting once a day at 11.58pm.

moggy are you going to post in the AYAW thread today

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Jenuall » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Preezy wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Drumstick wrote:-There won't be a separate game thread

Whaaaaaaaat?


The game is going to be played in the Switch thread. The game involves posting once a day at 11.58pm.

moggy are you going to post in the AYAW thread today

Whoever Drummy decides has posted in the most fisher-like style will be made Mayor for the day.

As Mayor they will be required to download at least one demo from the eShop on that day.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Moggy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:14 pm

Preezy wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Drumstick wrote:-There won't be a separate game thread

Whaaaaaaaat?


The game is going to be played in the Switch thread. The game involves posting once a day at 11.58pm.

moggy are you going to post in the AYAW thread today


yes

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Drumstick » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:49 pm

Jenuall wrote:Whoever Drummy decides has posted in the most fisher-like style will be made Mayor for the day.

As Mayor they will be required to download at least one demo from the eShop on that day.

:lol: :fp:

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Vermilion » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:48 pm

I hope this doesn't end up like an ONM game called The Pigeon Hole, in which everyone signed up, all players were put in specific groups, only for the creator to not actually have any clue as to what the game was even supposed to be about (the thread was locked soon after).

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Drumstick » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:53 pm

Vermilion wrote:I hope this doesn't end up like an ONM game called The Pigeon Hole, in which everyone signed up, all players were put in specific groups, only for the creator to not actually have any clue as to what the game was even supposed to be about (the thread was locked soon after).

:lol:

:shifty:

Nah, seriously though I do know what I'm doing. I've run two of these before, both received near unanimous praise (something I put down to planning and more importantly, people like DML and TAP that had run versions of the game before).

I am not kidding when I say I have been planning this game for a few months so I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't go as planned.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Preezy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Drummy is the best of a bad bunch, basically. Beggars can't be choosers etc.

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by OrangeRKN » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Can't wait to lynch the alpha on day 1 and ruin everything :toot:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Moggy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Vermilion wrote:HEY DRUMMY, THIS GAME BETTER NOT BE gooseberry fool


FTFY

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf 2020 - New Decade. New Game.
by Hexx » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:13 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:Can't wait to lynch the alpha on day 1 and ruin everything :toot:


How do you know there's an Alpha? Got some inside info on the wolfy team do you? :capnscotty:

Lynch: ORKN


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Eyes, floydfreak, Lex-Man, massimo, MSN [Bot], Red 5 stella, Return_of_the_STAR, RichardUK, Tsunade and 75 guests