'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm

Our best bits.
User avatar
mcjihge2
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by mcjihge2 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Luke_25 wrote:No questions, just wanted too say cheers for running the game DML, it was good fun, even if it was one of the biggest mindfucks I've ever experienced. :lol:

Also, I think the game as a whole was a pretty genius idea, far more memorable than a normal game would have been. We should try and get this thread on Stumble or Digg or some gooseberry fool, I would have no idea how to do that though.


DML - Has anyone secured the movie rights to this thread yet?

Xbox Live: GCE
User avatar
Parksey
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Parksey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:43 pm

So when I asked, a few days in, why I couldn't see anything about a wolf total in the opening post... that was deliberate?

Also, a game after Christmas is probably the best bet. It'll be really hard judging inactives over the Christmas period, as a lot of people will be quite busy, I'd imagine. January is probably a better bet.

Saying that, I would totally play as soon as a new game comes up. I'd quite like DML to do it as well, as his hosting is part of the experience. AYABH could come back as well.

Also, the Merchant's power should be extended so that if a poisoned player is bitten, the wolf dies as well. Would add a bit more strategy to it, rather than being an extended vigi kill.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Qikz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Drumstick wrote:
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:From the sounds of things, we're going to be getting a variation of AYAW? every three weeks for the next year. :lol:

It's awesome, but let's not kill it. I don't think we should run another one until the new year, personally. We need a bit of a break after this one, but then people end up pretty busy over Christmas and it's not an ideal time, so the new year seems like the best time for it.

QFT. If you want to run a game then run something else.

DML Didn't event the Mafia game. So I'm running one. 8-)

EDIT: Also it's Christmas themed, so I can't do it after christmas. :lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by PsychicSykes » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 pm

StayDead wrote:DML Didn't event the Mafia game.


:fp:

---
The Epic Store is trash.
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Oblomov Boblomov » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:53 pm

While I said that I think a new game shouldn't start up until new year, I will obviously sign up for anything going in the meantime.

Image
User avatar
The Alchemist Penguin
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by The Alchemist Penguin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 pm

StayDead wrote:DML Didn't event the Mafia game. So I'm running one. 8-)

EDIT: Also it's Christmas themed, so I can't do it after christmas. :lol:


And what about Mori's game, that he was planning to run soon too? He did "call" it first after all.

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Frank » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:06 pm

mcjihge2 wrote:
Luke_25 wrote:No questions, just wanted too say cheers for running the game DML, it was good fun, even if it was one of the biggest mindfucks I've ever experienced. :lol:

Also, I think the game as a whole was a pretty genius idea, far more memorable than a normal game would have been. We should try and get this thread on Stumble or Digg or some gooseberry fool, I would have no idea how to do that though.


DML - Has anyone secured the movie rights to this thread yet?


Yeah, sorry.

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Qikz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 pm

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:
StayDead wrote:DML Didn't event the Mafia game. So I'm running one. 8-)

EDIT: Also it's Christmas themed, so I can't do it after christmas. :lol:


And what about Mori's game, that he was planning to run soon too? He did "call" it first after all.


No he didn't. I said about mine in one of my first posts after this finished. :lol: :wub:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Denster » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Staydead - you are banned from running this - banned.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Argonaut
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Argonaut » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 pm

My "you are a wolf" mass PM was a master stroke. Trust me to spunk it on the one edition of the game that had no wolves.


It will never work again. :fp:

Image

Once a clown, always a cl wn.
User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by The People's ElboReformat » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:40 pm

I think we should wait a while before starting a new AYAW/Mafia game.


I want a new Cluedo game. I was planning on running one myself. But I don't want to be stealing anyone's thunder.

Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Cuttooth » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:44 pm

What about those Big Brother / Resident Evil games I've heard about but never got to experience?

User avatar
Henke
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Henke » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 pm

I've only ever played AYAW/AYABH, so I'd be well up for trying another game until the next, hopefully wolf-filled, instalment comes around.

Venom wrote:Great form, great volume, great nips.
So great! :)
User avatar
Songwriter
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Songwriter » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 pm

You think DML’s a mind strawberry float...



















---


























I’m not even married. :shock:

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Frank » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
teh bork
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by teh bork » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Cuttooth wrote:What about those Big Brother / Resident Evil games I've heard about but never got to experience?


Yeah, they always sound so interesting and would fill a gap for a while a proper AYAW or spin off would probably be better after the New Year.

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by rinks » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Am I too late to sign up for this?

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
The Alchemist Penguin
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by The Alchemist Penguin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:32 pm

StayDead wrote:No he didn't. I said about mine in one of my first posts after this finished. :lol: :wub:

He told me he was planning to run it via PM two weeks ago. 8-)

Argonaut wrote:My "you are a wolf" mass PM was a master stroke. Trust me to spunk it on the one edition of the game that had no wolves.
It will never work again. :fp:

Again implies it worked once. The only thing it did was reveal Aaron's role to the general public. :P

User avatar
Henke
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Henke » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Parksey wrote:Also, the Merchant's power should be extended so that if a poisoned player is bitten, the wolf dies as well. Would add a bit more strategy to it, rather than being an extended vigi kill.


strawberry float, that's a good idea...

Venom wrote:Great form, great volume, great nips.
So great! :)
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Arrrrr You A Werewolf?' - Wolves Attack - 11pm
by Skippy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:35 pm

I'd love a Big Brother or Resi, both were great


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests