Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Tomous » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:37 am

Preezy wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
Preezy wrote:
KK wrote:Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is currently £5.79 on the PlayStation Store.

This was one of my first PS4 games (think I maybe even got it with the PS4 in a bundle?), was such good fun. I still sing some of the sea shanties to my kids when I'm putting them to bed. Padstow Farewell :wub:


:lol: Serious?

You'd be surprised how effective it is at getting them to get to sleep :lol:



Or they realised pretending to be asleep was the easiest way to get you to stop singing... ;)

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 am

Tomous wrote:
Preezy wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
Preezy wrote:
KK wrote:Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is currently £5.79 on the PlayStation Store.

This was one of my first PS4 games (think I maybe even got it with the PS4 in a bundle?), was such good fun. I still sing some of the sea shanties to my kids when I'm putting them to bed. Padstow Farewell :wub:


:lol: Serious?

You'd be surprised how effective it is at getting them to get to sleep :lol:



Or they realised pretending to be asleep was the easiest way to get you to stop singing... ;)

Could be that yeah :lol:

End result is still the same - sleeping children :toot:

Image
User avatar
sawyerpip
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by sawyerpip » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 pm

The PlayStation Classic is £15.99 on Amazon for the next 3 hours if you have Prime.

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by rinks » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:59 pm

That is tempting. But I have 15 of the 20 games already, so I’m passing.

But I see some cheeky gits are selling USB sticks containing 260 PS1 games for the Classic.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Saint of Killers » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:20 pm

sawyerpip wrote:The PlayStation Classic is £15.99 on Amazon for the next 3 hours if you have Prime.


Ta for posting that.

rinks wrote:That is tempting. But I have 15 of the 20 games already, so I’m passing.

But I see some cheeky gits are selling USB sticks containing 260 PS1 games for the Classic.


I had the spend £25 get £10 off promo voucher for adding the Amazon Assistant to my browser, and £1 left over from something else :lol: My total for the console came to £5.99. Even though the voucher says items must sold by Amazon. (PSC is sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L and when I tried to add their items on previous days the promo wouldn't apply itself *shrug*) The best bit? I uninstalled the assistant as soon as the voucher was activated 2 or 3 days ago.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 am

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is £5.95 at John Lewis: https://www.johnlewis.com/gears-of-war- ... e/p3397083
Or £5.93 at Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gears-War-Ulti ... way&sr=8-1

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Squinty » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 pm

sawyerpip wrote:The PlayStation Classic is £15.99 on Amazon for the next 3 hours if you have Prime.


Worth it for MGS and FFVII alone.

User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Green Gecko » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:50 pm

You'd almost expect the a console to be bundled with a free controller, no now it's a controller bundled with a retro micro console. Alright.

Only thing that's tempting me is trying a vertical mouse for £10-15, but as an illustrator/CAD guy I really need tracking/sensor on a mouse that isn't gooseberry fool or it would drive me nuts. Maybe switch between the two.. Anyone else tried a vertical mouse, are there any decent ones?

I STILL have £50 Amazon credit to spend on... something.

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
TV Dinner
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by TV Dinner » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Bought a three month Game Pass Ultimate code from CDKeys yesterday and they sent me a six month code. Not bad for £12.99. I've bought three more to see if it happens again.

User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Osito » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:00 pm

TV Dinner wrote:Bought a three month Game Pass Ultimate code from CDKeys yesterday and they sent me a six month code. Not bad for £12.99. I've bought three more to see if it happens again.


I thought those codes were only for new subscribers, so not sure if they'd stack.

Great deal though

User avatar
TV Dinner
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by TV Dinner » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Osito wrote:
TV Dinner wrote:Bought a three month Game Pass Ultimate code from CDKeys yesterday and they sent me a six month code. Not bad for £12.99. I've bought three more to see if it happens again.


I thought those codes were only for new subscribers, so not sure if they'd stack.

Great deal though

I can confirm they do not stack. :simper:

Does anyone want to buy a code?

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:35 am

Resident Evil 2 is £22.85 at Base on PS4: https://www.base.com/buy/product/reside ... 2rmps4.htm

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by ITSMILNER » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:15 am

The Game Collection are doing the ‘up to 10% off pre-orders’ promotion at the moment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:16 am

Purchase any product in-store at GAME worth more than £10 and you'll get a 1 month's NOW TV Entertainment pass included on the receipt, worth £7.99, valid for 1 year from purchase date. Promotion runs until 25th July 2019. One code per transaction.

Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:44 am

KK wrote:Purchase any product in-store at GAME worth more than £10 and you'll get a 1 month's NOW TV Entertainment pass included on the receipt, worth £7.99, valid for 1 year from purchase date. Promotion runs until 25th July 2019. One code per transaction.


I know Game are just being given loads of the free introductory codes but this is actually a pretty good offer.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:19 am

SEGA Mega Drive Mini (with 42 games) is available to pre order for £59.49 at https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/games/s ... 19536.html

AC Adaptor is once again not included.

Use code: IWSAVE15 or 0FSFD-FZ1B-EHDX at checkout.

Image
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by CuriousOyster » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:16 pm

I have a £20 off £150 or more code at Tesco on eletrical and gaming I won't use valid until 04/08/19 can be used on tvs, hoovers, appliances, consoles and games etc. Only excludes tools and mobiles.

PM me if you want the good good.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:44 pm

For those who sign up to BT Broadband and BT Sport by the 15th August 2019, BT will send you either an Samsung Galaxy Tab A or an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and a MasterCard loaded with £40: https://www.bt.com/products/sport-bundles/

Sign up to a package through Quidco and you’ll get up to £155 back as well.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:18 am

The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening Limited Edition on Nintendo Switch is £59.99 at Very, saving £10 on the RRP: https://www.very.co.uk/nintendo-the-leg ... of%20zelda

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:55 pm

V-Rally 4 is £9.99 on Xbox One and PS4 at GAME, who have just started their summer sale: https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/v-rally-4-2361699#

Also of note:

Call of Duty WWII: £12.99
South Park The Fractured But Whole: £6.99
Dynasty Warriors 9: £12.99
Far Cry 5: £19.99
The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind: £5.99
Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition: £9.99
RAGE 2: £29.99
Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edition: £29.99
Dirt Rally 2.0: £29.99

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Edd, Mafro, Monkey Man, Ord, Red 5 stella, Snowcannon, VlaSoul and 39 guests