Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by ITSMILNER » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:52 pm

Supermarkets usually have a ‘Spend £40 and get the game for £40’ offer for launch weekends. Could try that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:10 pm

FIFA20 was £50 in Tesco when I popped in last night, no sign of any tie-in offers.

I remember when the supermarkets used to be the secret lifehack for getting cheaper games, but they seem to have wised up to that :(

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostBargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by ITSMILNER » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:12 pm

Preezy wrote:FIFA20 was £50 in Tesco when I popped in last night, no sign of any tie-in offers.

I remember when the supermarkets used to be the secret lifehack for getting cheaper games, but they seem to have wised up to that :(


Remember when Morrison’s sold off all the top 20 Xbox 360 games for £25 each! Those were the days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Best deal for FIFA was during the PS3/360 era when The Hut used to sell it with 3 pairs of pants. Beautiful, beautiful pants. Still wearing them to this day. :datass:

Not really.

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Poser » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 am

Got a £30 eshop card from CD Keys for £27.

Got Windjammers, Cuphead, Bastion and Virtua Racing for an effective £23, including about £1.60 of points.

That's the way to shop.

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Hexx » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:52 pm


jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:23 am

The Official Gold Wireless Headset for PS4 is back down to £49.99 at Argos, Amazon and ShopTo.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:11 pm

Best Humble Monthly in a LONG time,


Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KjGarly » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Bargain, and I'd just been a filthy pirate and installed Spyro a few weeks back without even touching it, downloading from Steam now..

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Jamo3103
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Manchester

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Jamo3103 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:08 pm

That's a really good deal, been unsubscribed from monthly for a while but I'm back in at that. Already own Spyro and Crash on PS4 for nostalgia sakes but may as well sell them on now. Been wanting COD WW2 for a while and it's never been anything like that cheap on its own, let alone without including Spyro/Crash. Bet the other games later in the month will be gooseberry fool though :lol:

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Jamo3103 wrote:Bet the other games later in the month will be gooseberry fool though :lol:

No doubt, and I'll bet next months headline games aren't up to much either.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:58 am

Metro Exodus (download code) for XBO is £16.99 at CDkeys. Rush'n attack.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Godzilla » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 pm


Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
ignition
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by ignition » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:32 am

Surviving Mars (PC) and a couple of its DLCs currently free on the Epic Games Store

https://www.epicgames.com/store/fr/prod ... -mars/home

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Victor Mildew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:10 am

ignition wrote:Surviving Mars (PC) and a couple of its DLCs currently free on the Epic Games Store

https://www.epicgames.com/store/fr/prod ... -mars/home


Nice, thank you.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by suzzopher » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:09 am

Any good PSVR deals going around?

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Victor Mildew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:25 am

suzzopher wrote:Any good PSVR deals going around?


Not that it's helpful at the moment, but I got a strawberry floating crazy good bundle when psvr promotions were on around E3 from game. Hold out for black Friday and see if they do it again.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by suzzopher » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:21 am

Ad7 wrote:
suzzopher wrote:Any good PSVR deals going around?


Not that it's helpful at the moment, but I got a strawberry floating crazy good bundle when psvr promotions were on around E3 from game. Hold out for black Friday and see if they do it again.


Yeah good point. I’ll hold off for a month cheers.

User avatar
Jezo
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Jezo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:38 pm

Is this thread just for game related stuff? Couldn't find a general technology thread. Anyone know anything about the site Jontrexis? They've got some neat looking gadgets some of them with deals atm, but I can't seem to find much else on the site or any kind of reviews.

HSH28
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by HSH28 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:04 pm

suzzopher wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
suzzopher wrote:Any good PSVR deals going around?


Not that it's helpful at the moment, but I got a strawberry floating crazy good bundle when psvr promotions were on around E3 from game. Hold out for black Friday and see if they do it again.


Yeah good point. I’ll hold off for a month cheers.


I don't think there are any deals at the moment, something to look out for though, they released a new Mega Pack bundle that included VR Worlds, Skyrim VR, RE7, Astro Bot and Everybody's Golf VR. When prices do come down, look for that at around £200 or with some other games/Move controllers if you need them for a little more.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Damian, Google [Bot], kerr9000, Mafro, OldSoulCyborg, Peter Crisp, Photek, Rubix, Seven, Tafdolphin, Trelliz and 54 guests