Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Jordan UK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Jordan UK » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:26 am

jawafour wrote:Astro Bot Rescue Mission for PSVR is £15.99 at Amazon. Astro-nomically good.


Thank you for sharing this. I’ve just ordered a copy :D

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Poser » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:34 am

Not a bargain, but Argos has got PSVR Move controllers.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8375665 ... rrer=COJUN

(Triple post, just want to make sure everyone who wants them can get them).

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Lord Paramount Preezy
Location: Garcadia's Umbral Plains

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:32 am

Poser wrote:(Triple post, just want to make sure everyone who wants them can get them).

Not all heroes wear capes :wub:

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lime » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:26 pm

The Witness is currently free on Epic Games Store.

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Squinty » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Game Collection has Tales of Vespiria on XB1/PS4 for £22.95.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Pedz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:15 pm

I'd get it on PS4 as the entire game is 60 FPS on PS4 while on Xbox One, it's 60 in battles, but 30 on the overworld etc.

ImageImage
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Lord Paramount Preezy
Location: Garcadia's Umbral Plains

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:21 am

Lime wrote:The Witness is currently free on Epic Games Store.

Is this on PS4? Not used that store before :?

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by False » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:27 am

its a pc thing like steam

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Lord Paramount Preezy
Location: Garcadia's Umbral Plains

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 am

Ah ok, well I've added it to my basket anyway, though my laptop probably won't be able to run it well. Never mind.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Saint of Killers » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:57 am

Preezy wrote:
Lime wrote:The Witness is currently free on Epic Games Store.

Is this on PS4? Not used that store before :?


The Witness? Yeah, that's on PS4. It's a cross between a walking sim and a maze puzzle game.

If you were asking about Epic Game Store: It's a free, early access, internet shop. It's simple and painless to use but very feature light (I don't think it has a search function, yet) and they give some pretty good games away.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:21 pm

Official Gold Wireless Headset (2018 model) for PS4 is £49.99 at Amazon. A can-ny offer.

Or, £49.85 at ShopTo. Goldie Lookin' Deal.

User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KingK » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:26 pm

jawafour wrote:Official Gold Wireless Headset (2018 model) for PS4 is £49.99 at Amazon. A can-ny offer.

Or, £49.85 at ShopTo. Goldie Lookin' Deal.

Excellent, thanks Jawa..I've had it in my basket for a few weeks now waiting for a price drop. I had 2 pair (1 for each ps4) but recently had to throw one pair out as the rubber ear muff cover had disintegrated following one too many flights. Think the rareified air didn't agree with it or something.

Image
User avatar
Dangerblade
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Dangerblade » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:10 pm

KingK wrote:
jawafour wrote:Official Gold Wireless Headset (2018 model) for PS4 is £49.99 at Amazon. A can-ny offer.

Or, £49.85 at ShopTo. Goldie Lookin' Deal.

Excellent, thanks Jawa..I've had it in my basket for a few weeks now waiting for a price drop. I had 2 pair (1 for each ps4) but recently had to throw one pair out as the rubber ear muff cover had disintegrated following one too many flights. Think the rareified air didn't agree with it or something.

Can you use these wirelessly with other stuff too (eg. phone, laptop), or are they only PS4 compatible?

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Dangerblade wrote:
KingK wrote:
jawafour wrote:Official Gold Wireless Headset (2018 model) for PS4 is £49.99 at Amazon. A can-ny offer.

Or, £49.85 at ShopTo. Goldie Lookin' Deal.

Excellent, thanks Jawa..I've had it in my basket for a few weeks now waiting for a price drop. I had 2 pair (1 for each ps4) but recently had to throw one pair out as the rubber ear muff cover had disintegrated following one too many flights. Think the rareified air didn't agree with it or something.

Can you use these wirelessly with other stuff too (eg. phone, laptop), or are they only PS4 compatible?

I use them with my PC no problem.
The USB adapter is just plug and play, on Windows 10 at least.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Dangerblade
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Dangerblade » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Dangerblade wrote:
KingK wrote:
jawafour wrote:Official Gold Wireless Headset (2018 model) for PS4 is £49.99 at Amazon. A can-ny offer.

Or, £49.85 at ShopTo. Goldie Lookin' Deal.

Excellent, thanks Jawa..I've had it in my basket for a few weeks now waiting for a price drop. I had 2 pair (1 for each ps4) but recently had to throw one pair out as the rubber ear muff cover had disintegrated following one too many flights. Think the rareified air didn't agree with it or something.

Can you use these wirelessly with other stuff too (eg. phone, laptop), or are they only PS4 compatible?

I use them with my PC no problem.
The USB adapter is just plug and play, on Windows 10 at least.

Awesome, thanks. Will probably snag a pair then.

User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KingK » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 am

I use my PS4 headphones on PS4, Vita, XB1, Nintendo Switch and my phone via the standard 3.5mm connector (Bluetooth on PS4)

Image
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Rubix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:38 am


PLAY | PS4: Ni No Kuni II | PSVR Everybody’s Golf VR | Switch Nothing
WATCH | GOT S3, Angel S3, Taskmaster S8
READ | Sword of Destiny - Andrzej Sapkowski
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Lord Paramount Preezy
Location: Garcadia's Umbral Plains

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:09 am

Rubix wrote:Ace Combat 7 at smyths for £30

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/vid ... -Affilinet

Damn, that's getting closer to my bite point, hopefully won't be long now.

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Rubix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:53 am

Amazon have also just price matched this as well the cheeky strawberry floaters

PLAY | PS4: Ni No Kuni II | PSVR Everybody’s Golf VR | Switch Nothing
WATCH | GOT S3, Angel S3, Taskmaster S8
READ | Sword of Destiny - Andrzej Sapkowski
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by ITSMILNER » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:57 pm


Image

Return to “Games”