The Breaking Bad Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Joer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Joer » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:48 am

I start work at 8:30am tomorrow. I have to be up at 5:30 to make sure I'm up and got this watched before I leave. :fp:

User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Mockmaster » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:36 pm

I will be watching the finale on the bus on my morning commute. It's going to be the most emotional bus ride ever.

User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Grumpy David » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:41 pm

:dread: Watching a TV show of this quality on public transport, presumably on a small tablet screen or in a sleep deprived state at 5.30am.

I'll be watching it after work, it's going to be the longest day ever, but what a Monday night it will be! Glorious 1080p and excellent speakers. That's the way to watch it.

Last edited by Grumpy David on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Slartibartfast
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Caerdydd/Worcestershire

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Slartibartfast » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:25 pm

It'll have to be on my tablet, and with Premier Inn Internet. This may not go well...

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Victor Mildew » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Mockmaster wrote:I will be watching the finale on the bus on my morning commute. It's going to be the most emotional bus ride ever.


That's really considerate for anyone within viewing distance of your screen who might be watching the show.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Charles Bronson
Member
Joined in 2013

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Charles Bronson » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:17 pm

I just rewatched the latest episode. I noticed Saul is wearing a purple shirt at the beginning. Wasn't there a theory or something about how the colour purple is used in the show?

So stoked for tomorrow.

Also, this is the last time I watch a TV series with a continuous story before all episodes have been released. The waits have been almost unbearable at times. First world problems.

User avatar
Gario
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Gario » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm

I've been finding myself pausing the episodes and rewinding to watch bits again. I hope I can resist the temptation to do that tomorrow as it probably detracts from the experience! However, I will be watching the finale twice in a row :lol:

User avatar
Gario
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Gario » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Anyone want to take a guess at the viewing figures for the finale in America?

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Victor Mildew » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Gario wrote:Anyone want to take a guess at the viewing figures for the finale in America?


Billions.

With a B.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Charles Bronson
Member
Joined in 2013

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Charles Bronson » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:55 pm

It never gets old, huh.

User avatar
Foxhound
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Foxhound » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Going to a screening of the last episode at 8PM tomorrow. Will be tough getting through the day without getting it spoiled. Will certainly be going dark on here :dread:

User avatar
smurphy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: A Little Cocky Child
Location: Scotland

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by smurphy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Off work tomorrow, think I'm going to watch it when I wake up to avoid spoilers.

User avatar
satriales
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by satriales » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Joer wrote:I start work at 8:30am tomorrow. I have to be up at 5:30 to make sure I'm up and got this watched before I leave. :fp:

5:30 is my normal time to leave for work. I will be setting my alarm for 3:45 tomorrow!

User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Mockmaster » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:I will be watching the finale on the bus on my morning commute. It's going to be the most emotional bus ride ever.


That's really considerate for anyone within viewing distance of your screen who might be watching the show.


Screw those guys. If they want to see the Breaking Bad finale so badly, why are they even on my bus?

User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Cuttooth » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm

You're a real Walter White, Mocky. :|

User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Mockmaster » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:08 pm

You're goddamn right.

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Victor Mildew » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Mockmaster wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:I will be watching the finale on the bus on my morning commute. It's going to be the most emotional bus ride ever.


That's really considerate for anyone within viewing distance of your screen who might be watching the show.


Screw those guys. If they want to see the Breaking Bad finale so badly, why are they even on my bus?


Why won't you die?! :x

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Mockmaster » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:I will be watching the finale on the bus on my morning commute. It's going to be the most emotional bus ride ever.


That's really considerate for anyone within viewing distance of your screen who might be watching the show.


Screw those guys. If they want to see the Breaking Bad finale so badly, why are they even on my bus?


Why won't you die?! :x


I die when I say I die.

User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by abcd » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Going internet dark all day tomorrow is going to be quite tough.

I may have to get on with extensive work to make the day go faster.

Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Breaking Bad Thread - [Felina.]
by Memento Mori » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Mockmaster wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:I will be watching the finale on the bus on my morning commute. It's going to be the most emotional bus ride ever.


That's really considerate for anyone within viewing distance of your screen who might be watching the show.


Screw those guys. If they want to see the Breaking Bad finale so badly, why are they even on my bus?


Why won't you die?! :x


I die when I say I die.


You are the one who mocks.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArthurArobe, Bunni, Chocolate-Milk, Fade, Garth, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, Heskimo, kerr9000, Met, Neo Cortex, Oblomov Boblomov, Return_of_the_STAR, Rich, Saint of Killers, shy guy 64, Trelliz and 139 guests