If they'd said from the start that we'd be leaving with No Deal then the vote would have gone the other way and it wouldn't have even been close.
Even more recently when the chance of No Deal was "1 in a million" the Tories refused a second referendum because they knew that people had changed their minds and didn't want Brexit any more - even with a deal!
43% voted for these Tories and now they are forcing a No Deal Brexit against the wishes of the other 57% and probably even a large portion of their own 43%.
The next year will be an interesting one. The UK public realising slowly that they had it so good and now it's going to be gooseberry fool. Also every business and supermarket will use this as an excuse to raise prices.
Hopefully they give Scotland the vote so they are not pulled down with us.
Tory leaders have had an amazingly gooseberry fool legacy over the last decade...
Cameron - leave the EU and that pig incident May - reduce Tory majority and stupid dance Boris - 40k dead, countless avoidable deaths, economy strawberry floated and no deal.
Johnson is going to steer us towards no deal and then quit next year and let some other strawberry floater deal with the fallout. Meanwhile his mates will all cream it off the collapsing pound. Absolute criminal, should see the inside of a prison cell.