Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Victor Mildew » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:10 am

I blame the forrins. Learn to speak English or strawberry float off home that's what I say.

Also, when I go to Spain, speak English there so I don't have to point at photos on a menu. And put some English on the telly, strawberry floating forrins.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Squinty » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:10 am

Seems like the UK government are engaging in some lying over exports. They are now disputing the Road Haulage Associations research.

User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Trelliz » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:13 am

Squinty wrote:Seems like the UK government are engaging in some lying over exports. They are now disputing the Road Haulage Associations research.


We've had enough of export experts.

jawa2 wrote:Tl;dr Trelliz isn't a miserable git; he's right.
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Victor Mildew » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:08 am

OVEN READY DEAL

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Memento Mori » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:OVEN READY DEAL


twitter.com/PrivateEyeNews/status/1303594265612869632


User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Moggy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:23 pm

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1359422280238047237



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Squinty » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:40 pm

What a complete wab.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Moggy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:42 pm

Squinty wrote:What a complete wab.


Wet-Ass Beaver?

:dread:

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Squinty » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:54 pm

Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:What a complete wab.


Wet-Ass Beaver?

:dread:


Ewwwwwww. The less I think about that, the better.

User avatar
Lex-Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Lex-Man » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:15 pm

The EU made Kate Hoey punch herself in the face.

Amusement under late capitalism is the prolongation of work.
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Hexx » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:58 pm

twitter.com/tconnellyRTE/status/1359590842894270468


User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Godzilla » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 am

twitter.com/Peston/status/1359653603972104194



At least we have fishing...

Oh..

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Trelliz » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:37 am

If only this could have been foreseen or predicted.

jawa2 wrote:Tl;dr Trelliz isn't a miserable git; he's right.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Moggy » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:38 am

Trelliz wrote:If only this could have been foreseen or predicted.


Why didn't anybody warn us?

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Victor Mildew » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:46 am

Just wait until it starts hitting the property prices as London is no longer the trendy hub of trading. When rich Russians start buying up elsewhere, THEN the Tories will do something.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Lex-Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Lex-Man » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:49 am

Moggy wrote:
Trelliz wrote:If only this could have been foreseen or predicted.


Why didn't anybody warn us?


You Remainers didn't make the case well enough so it's all your fault.

Amusement under late capitalism is the prolongation of work.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Moggy » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:52 am

Lex-Man wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Trelliz wrote:If only this could have been foreseen or predicted.


Why didn't anybody warn us?


You Remainers didn't make the case well enough so it's all your fault.


Can't tell if serious.

But yeah, Remainers had the disadvantage of being honest. It's piss easy to win things when you just lie and ignore reality. Succeeding after winning is a different story though.

Image
User avatar
Lex-Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Lex-Man » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:08 am

Moggy wrote:
Lex-Man wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Trelliz wrote:If only this could have been foreseen or predicted.


Why didn't anybody warn us?


You Remainers didn't make the case well enough so it's all your fault.


Can't tell if serious.

But yeah, Remainers had the disadvantage of being honest. It's piss easy to win things when you just lie and ignore reality. Succeeding after winning is a different story though.


That's what leavers have started saying to me.

Amusement under late capitalism is the prolongation of work.
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Oblomov Boblomov » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:41 pm

twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1361295008838606855


Image
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Brexit Thread 3 - Project Reality
by Tomous » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:50 pm

Lex-Man wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Lex-Man wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Trelliz wrote:If only this could have been foreseen or predicted.


Why didn't anybody warn us?


You Remainers didn't make the case well enough so it's all your fault.


Can't tell if serious.

But yeah, Remainers had the disadvantage of being honest. It's piss easy to win things when you just lie and ignore reality. Succeeding after winning is a different story though.


That's what leavers have started saying to me.



Reminder that if the referendum had been legally binding, the courts would have voided the result due to the illegal campaigning by Leave.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chocolate-Milk, Denster and 98 guests