Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostCapcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Tomous » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:44 pm

This list is doing the rounds on GameFAQs Message Boards from a spreadsheet that was supposedly obtained during the recent Capcom hack:


- MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
- DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
- SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
- RESIDENT EVIL OUTRAGE (Q4 FY21)
- REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
- "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
- "Indies 2 port" (Q2 FY22)
- Dragon's Dogma 2 (Q2 FY22)
- STREET FIGHTER 6 (Q3 FY22)
- ROCKMAN MATCH (Q3 FY22)
- RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE (Q4 FY22)
- ONIMUSHA NEW WORK (Q4 FY22)
- MH NS G (QY F22)
- SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
- Monster Hunter 6 (Q2 FY23)
- BIOHAZARD APOCALYPSE (Q3 FY23)
- CAPTAIN COMMANDO (Q4 FY23)
- SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
- NEW C (Q1 FY24)
- FINAL FIGHT REMAKE (Q2 FY24)
- POWER STONE REMAKE (Q3 FY24)
- NEW B (Q4 FY24)
- Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
- Resident Evil Hank (Q4 FY24)



Power Stone remake! :shock:


Take with a pinch of salt although if it is a fake someone has put a lot of work into the spreadsheet :lol:

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Jenuall » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:47 pm

Yay, billions more Resident Evil and Street Fighter games! :dread:

Image
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Balladeer » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 pm

No Ace Attorney or Okami I see.

Image

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Tomous » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Jenuall wrote:Yay, billions more Resident Evil and Street Fighter games! :dread:



Yeah, definitely feels real in that regard :lol:

Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Cuttooth » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:57 pm

What’s Indies 1?

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Rex Kramer » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Balladeer wrote:No Ace Attorney or Okami I see.

Image

Yeah but CAPTAIN mummy strawberry floating COMMANDO :shock:

User avatar
SillySprout
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by SillySprout » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:00 pm

Reckon this is fake, as they refer to Resident Evil as Biohazard for one title, but Resident Evil for the others.

The only member named after an outrageous vegetable!
Switch: SW-0169-0715-2025
PS4: LimitlessLee
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Pedz » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:03 pm

Mega Man Match?

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Jenuall » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Cuttooth wrote:What’s Indies 1?

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by OrangeRKN » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Definitely fake but also I want new power stone

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Godzilla » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:18 pm

While power stone and it's sequel were great. I'd prefer Star Gladiators 3 or Darkstalkers. Or just release the order arcade games in a collection.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Frank » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:19 pm

Dragon's Dogma 2? :datass:

Image
User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Super Dragon 64 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:26 pm

Balladeer wrote:No Ace Attorney or Okami I see.

Image

Apparently the leak mentions that Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 and 2 are being translated and released as a bundle on Switch and PS4 in the West. I think that this is what DGS 12 (Q1 FY21) is referring to.

Image
User avatar
HaruKazuhira
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by HaruKazuhira » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Dragon's Dogma 2 had me biting my knuckle but I'm holding back from getting hype before any of this becomes official.

User avatar
D_C
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by D_C » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:39 pm

- MH NS G (QY F22)

MH is Monster Hunter I assume, wonder what the NS G is (Hope they don't mean Rise - which isn't on the list). No doubt they were always going to make a sequel to World after it was the highest selling game from them.

User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Cuttooth » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:41 pm

D_C wrote:- MH NS G (QY F22)

MH is Monster Hunter I assume, wonder what the NS G is (Hope they don't mean Rise - which isn't on the list). No doubt they were always going to make a sequel to World after it was the highest selling game from them.

Nintendo Switch Game

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Drumstick » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:42 pm

I saw one that mentioned the AA trilogy. I'd appreciate a western release on Switch.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
D_C
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by D_C » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:47 pm

Cuttooth wrote:
D_C wrote:- MH NS G (QY F22)

MH is Monster Hunter I assume, wonder what the NS G is (Hope they don't mean Rise - which isn't on the list). No doubt they were always going to make a sequel to World after it was the highest selling game from them.

Nintendo Switch Game


If so, that would be a pretty hefty delay.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Mafro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:52 pm

D_C wrote:
Cuttooth wrote:
D_C wrote:- MH NS G (QY F22)

MH is Monster Hunter I assume, wonder what the NS G is (Hope they don't mean Rise - which isn't on the list). No doubt they were always going to make a sequel to World after it was the highest selling game from them.

Nintendo Switch Game


If so, that would be a pretty hefty delay.

It's not a delay. G = G-rank quests which the expansion pack like Iceborne was to MH World.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Capcom's Release Schedule leaked following hack?
by Balladeer » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Drumstick wrote:I saw one that mentioned the AA trilogy. I'd appreciate a western release on Switch.

The original one’s been done, surely? It’s on everything!

Super Dragon 64 wrote:Apparently the leak mentions that Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 and 2 are being translated and released as a bundle on Switch and PS4 in the West. I think that this is what DGS 12 (Q1 FY21) is referring to.

If so then that is substantially better news. Or I suppose ‘news’ as things stand.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 127 guests