Page 3 of 13

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 am
by Jenuall
Ad7 wrote:We were asked to pick our Christmas party date on Friday :toot:

Pubs around here are advertising Christmas parties :toot:

Christmas :toot:

Party planning is already well under way in our team at work. :datass:

Christmas Time is Coming! :toot:

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:32 am
by Pedz
@karl and @Gecko.

Pleae ban all these chuckle strawberry floats until December.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:24 am
by Errkal
I came in expecting to see GIFs and Christmas, my heart is sad now.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:09 am
by Victor Mildew
Errkal wrote:I came in expecting to see GIFs and Christmas, my heart is sad now.


Karl has already PMd me and promised they will be up soon.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:29 am
by Moggy
Pedz wrote:@karl and @Gecko.

Pleae ban all these chuckle strawberry floats until December.


A better punishment would be to ban them in December.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:28 pm
by Bunni
Just bought stockings. Luxury faux fur fancy ones. :toot:

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm
by Victor Mildew
:toot: good work.

Just watched an episode of the sopranos which was set at Christmas. Reminded me I need to get some new Christmas jumpers this year as my old ones are a bit long in the tooth.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 pm
by Oblomov Boblomov
Hope Christmas trees will be going up in Debenhams soon, they usually seem to be the first round here :wub:.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:37 am
by Mommy
The best thing about Christmas is the road out of it.
Its all money grabbing under the guise of good will.

strawberry float it all.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:02 am
by Bunni
I have to agree. While I don't buy lots of presents, the markets, meals out and Christmas fun eats up a lot of my wage. But I do forgive myself and use it as the one time a year I can really treat myself. This year I'm looking for a mulberry handbag (£900+). Wanted one for years but I'm defo gunna do it when the sales hit.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 am
by Moggy
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Hope Christmas trees will be going up in Debenhams soon, they usually seem to be the first round here :wub:.


Not if Mike Ashley has anything to do with it.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 am
by Mommy
Bunni wrote:I have to agree. While I don't buy lots of presents, the markets, meals out and Christmas fun eats up a lot of my wage. But I do forgive myself and use it as the one time a year I can really treat myself. This year I'm looking for a mulberry handbag (£900+). Wanted one for years but I'm defo gunna do it when the sales hit.



Liitle baby jesus and the orphans...

You could buy a half decent gaming rig for that!

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:53 am
by Errkal
Over 900 quid for a friggin bag! U wot m8!

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:05 am
by Oblomov Boblomov
No1 FFF has clearly hacked Bunni's account :shock:.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:19 pm
by Denster
You can get earphones for that.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:06 am
by Robbo-92
First mince pie of the season consumed last night :toot:

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:09 am
by Mommy
Robbo-92 wrote:First mince pie of the season consumed last night :toot:


Season? Kids are still running around in shorts.

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:16 am
by Robbo-92
Mommy wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:First mince pie of the season consumed last night :toot:


Season? Kids are still running around in shorts.


The Christmas season now we’ve got the thread going! :shifty:

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:32 am
by Victor Mildew
Robbo-92 wrote:First mince pie of the season consumed last night :toot:


:datass:

Re: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2019

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:10 am
by LewisD
Bunni wrote:Just bought stockings.


Image

Bunni wrote:Luxury faux fur fancy ones. :toot:


..... :|