CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - IT'S CHRIIIISTMAAAAAASS

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Vermilion » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:33 am

RichardUK wrote:
Vermilion wrote:
Tomous wrote:Honestly, "yorkshires only with beef" is the stupidest rule I've ever heard in my life, which strawberry floating idiot came up with that? Christ it's making me angry just thinking about it.


I like them so much, i have yorkshires at least once a week with whatever i find in the cupboard (had them with a birds eye fish steak, along with spuds and gravy the other day).


I love Yorkshire puddings, I even like them with jam in them


As much as I enjoy them, having jam is most definitely a step too far! :|

User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by RichardUK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:05 am

it may just be a northern thing and far to uncouth for a southerner ;)

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by KK » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:50 pm

ITV has announced part of their Christmas Day schedule for 2021

Presenter Vick Hope revealed ITV’s Christmas line up on Tuesday’s episode of Good Morning Britain.

The day will begin from 6am with Good Morning Britain, followed by Lorraine and This Morning, with Leona Lewis on This Morning performing a surprise festive song. Alison Hammond will also be making a viewer’s Yuletide dreams come true.

James Martin’s Christmas Day will air at midday.

And from 1pm Ainsley Harriott presents Good Mood Food, with special guest Shane Ritchie, who will be sharing his favourite Christmas anecdotes. Adding some glamour will be Strictly Come Dancing’s Shirley Ballas.

Something to look forward to on the big day.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Victor Mildew » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:54 am

Decorations and tree are going up today :toot:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask
Location: Bas-Lag

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Herdanos » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:58 am

RichardUK wrote:it may just be a northern thing and far to uncouth for a southerner ;)

No it's just bonkers mate.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Moggy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:59 am

KK wrote:
ITV has announced part of their Christmas Day schedule for 2021

Presenter Vick Hope revealed ITV’s Christmas line up on Tuesday’s episode of Good Morning Britain.

The day will begin from 6am with Good Morning Britain, followed by Lorraine and This Morning, with Leona Lewis on This Morning performing a surprise festive song. Alison Hammond will also be making a viewer’s Yuletide dreams come true.

James Martin’s Christmas Day will air at midday.

And from 1pm Ainsley Harriott presents Good Mood Food, with special guest Shane Ritchie, who will be sharing his favourite Christmas anecdotes. Adding some glamour will be Strictly Come Dancing’s Shirley Ballas.

Something to look forward to on the big day.


Wow, ITV are really spoiling us.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Victor Mildew » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:05 am

Not reallt a surprise festive song though is it now.

Speaking of which, I regret to inform (or delight some of) you that there will be no Christmas song this year.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Tomous » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:11 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Not reallt a surprise festive song though is it now.

Speaking of which, I regret to inform (or delight some of) you that there will be no Christmas song this year.


Genuinely disappointed to hear this :cry:

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Victor Mildew » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:48 am

Lack of any inspiration and no time left to record anyway is the reason.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Moggy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:55 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Not reallt a surprise festive song though is it now.

Speaking of which, I regret to inform (or delight some of) you that there will be no Christmas song this year.


Image

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Drumstick » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:56 am

Genuinely sad.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Tomous » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Write a song about how you ruined Grcade's Christmas by not writing a Christmas song

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Victor Mildew » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:08 pm

Tomous wrote:Write a song about how you ruined Grcade's Christmas by not writing a Christmas song


Image

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:12 pm

Ad pulling our leg again like last year, the cheeky scamp :wub:.

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Tsunade » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Its not a proper Christmas without the Ad7 Christmas song!

Image
Image
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Zilnad » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:33 pm

Just ordered my wife and my Hamilton tickets for February. We agreed that'll be our Christmas gift to each other. Can't wait :mrgreen:

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Peter Crisp » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:57 am

Zilnad wrote:Just ordered my wife and my Hamilton tickets for February. We agreed that'll be our Christmas gift to each other. Can't wait :mrgreen:


You're buying a new wife for Christmas?

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Victor Mildew » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:32 am

Got most of the decorations up now. The front room feels so cosy with the lights on the tree :wub:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Dual » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:34 am

Bruh

User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: CHRISTMAS HYPE THREAD 2021 - The Emporer's new gravy
by Zilnad » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:11 am

Too soon


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Heskimo, Miguel007, Neo Cortex, RichardUK, Skarjo and 170 guests