Christmas Name Change - 2019

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Kezzer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:58 am

Wait? I'am Moggy! :x

Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Kezzer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:59 am


Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Moggy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:59 am

A Beautiful Kezmas Tree wrote:Wait? I'am Moggy! :x


Sooner or later everyone wakes up with a bit of Moggy inside them.

Image
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Knoyleo » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:00 am

"Knoydolig Llawen", please.

User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Clarkman » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Can I be changed to Frosty the Clarkman please?

User avatar
consistent
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by consistent » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Pedz wrote:I know I'm late but can I have the name

Dan.

:slol:

Nice to know this request gets ignored irrespective of the poster :toot:

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Pedz » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:34 pm

x days until christmas wrote:
Pedz wrote:I know I'm late but can I have the name

Dan.

:slol:

Nice to know this request gets ignored irrespective of the poster :toot:


Yea, not impressed tbh.

karl_ wrote:

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Pedz » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:07 pm

no wrote:
x days until christmas wrote:
Pedz wrote:I know I'm late but can I have the name

Dan.

:slol:

Nice to know this request gets ignored irrespective of the poster :toot:


Yea, not impressed tbh.

karl_ wrote:


MOTHER strawberry floater!!! :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Clarkman » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Frosty the Clarkman wrote:Can I be changed to Frosty the Clarkman please?


Thank you! :wub:

User avatar
consistent
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by consistent » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:04 pm

no wrote:
no wrote:
x days until christmas wrote:
Pedz wrote:I know I'm late but can I have the name

Dan.

:slol:

Nice to know this request gets ignored irrespective of the poster :toot:


Yea, not impressed tbh.

karl_ wrote:


MOTHER strawberry floater!!! :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Image

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
User avatar
Meep
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Belfast

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Meep » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Can we please get de-Christmasification into action.

User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Guy Brush of Lincolnshire

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Chocolate-Milk » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 am

But how else will I broadcast my love of chocolate, Christmas and Die Hard simultaneously? ):

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Moggy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:52 am

Chocatomi Plaza wrote:But how else will I broadcast my love of chocolate, Christmas and Die Hard simultaneously? ):


It sounds like a Channel 5 show.

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Drumstick » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 am

I was considering sticking with the Ellis moniker even after Christmas tbh.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Steven K. Orr
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Steven K. Orr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:19 am

Harry Ellis wrote:I was considering sticking with the Ellis moniker even after Christmas tbh.

You can do that. Honestly,it's a nice name.

User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Balladeer » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:28 am

Can I be Balladeer again please? It's not like I've seen a flake of snow all Winter...

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Jenuall » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:33 am

You know winter only starts in December right? The season's barely begun, we've got plenty of winter time left and I'm sure we'll get some snow before the end!

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Christmas Name Change - 2019
by Tsunade » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:38 pm

But my username isn't useful for another 11 months now

Image
Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christopher, Cuttooth, Dowbocop, floydfreak, Garth, JChalmers, Lex-Man, Met, Qikz, Skarjo and 105 guests