Space!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Space!
by Mafro » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:18 pm


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Space!
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Someone Photoshop one of those out of focus stickers on it

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by Moggy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Mafro wrote:


If you look really closely then you can see Matthew McConaughey signalling his daughter.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Space!
by Vermilion » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Now we just need a pic of a white hole, but i've never seen one before, no one has.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Lord Paramount Preezy
Location: Garcadia's Umbral Plains

PostRe: Space!
by Preezy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:28 pm

It's a bit blurry

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Space!
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Vermilion wrote:Now we just need a pic of a white hole, but i've never seen one before, no one has.


A white hole?

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by Jenuall » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Vermilion wrote:Now we just need a pic of a white hole, but i've never seen one before, no one has.


A white hole?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

ImageImage
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Space!
by abcd » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:00 pm

So what is it?

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Space!
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Only joking.

User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by floydfreak » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:14 am

Interstellar was not far off with it's black hole

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by Rightey » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:03 am

They released another shot of it as well...

Image

gotcha

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by Moggy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:35 am

Rightey wrote:They released another shot of it as well...

Image

gotcha


Didn’t you say that was a racist sign? ;)

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Space!
by Squinty » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:28 am

Seen an animated size comparison of how our Solar System would fit inside that thing. The distance and size of the universe is one of the most mind blowing things. I hope mankind doesn't destroy itself before being able to see some of this stuff in person.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by Moggy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:47 am

Squinty wrote:Seen an animated size comparison of how our Solar System would fit inside that thing. The distance and size of the universe is one of the most mind blowing things. I hope mankind doesn't destroy itself before being able to see some of this stuff in person.


Yeah it is utterly mind blowing.



:shock:

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Space!
by OrangeRKN » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:19 pm

The fact that it's comparable to the scale of the solar system makes it tiny by galactic standards, if you'd like to feel even more mind blown.

Witty biological-political hybrid jokes are the reason this place fails to cater to a wide audience
Image
Image
Web - RedBubble - @OrangeRakoon - GOTY 2018
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Space!
by Moggy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:53 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:The fact that it's comparable to the scale of the solar system makes it tiny by galactic standards, if you'd like to feel even more mind blown.


Image

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Space!
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Squinty wrote:




Great graphic utterly ruined by that font :dread:

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Space!
by Alvin Flummux » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Imagine having something ruined by a font.

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Space!
by OrangeRKN » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 pm

It's literally a comic

Witty biological-political hybrid jokes are the reason this place fails to cater to a wide audience
Image
Image
Web - RedBubble - @OrangeRakoon - GOTY 2018
User avatar
Meep
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Belfast

PostRe: Space!
by Meep » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Even if the size is comparable to Sol, I am guessing its mass is far greater.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BAKA, Cuttooth, Dowbocop, Google [Bot], OrangeRKN, Peter Crisp, Preezy, Qikz, Squinty, Tineash and 69 guests