Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:40 pm

Photek wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:I'm really enjoying this (playing on Gamepass). Its the 1st Tomb Raider i have played since.... The original Tomb Raider. If i continue to enjoy this as much as i have the first 5 hours or so, i may go back to play the rest of this trilogy (if i can do it with Phoenix Wright then i can do it with Tomb Raider, dammit).

First TR isn't 4K but it's really good and Rise of the TR is excellent.


Thanks, might add them to the list....

Image
Image
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by KjGarly » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:57 pm

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:
Photek wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:I'm really enjoying this (playing on Gamepass). Its the 1st Tomb Raider i have played since.... The original Tomb Raider. If i continue to enjoy this as much as i have the first 5 hours or so, i may go back to play the rest of this trilogy (if i can do it with Phoenix Wright then i can do it with Tomb Raider, dammit).

First TR isn't 4K but it's really good and Rise of the TR is excellent.


Thanks, might add them to the list....


First of the Reboots was great, Rise a but meh because throw enemies at you lol. Shadow is much better than Rise.

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by Monkey Man » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:05 pm


Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by ITSMILNER » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 am

The definitive edition of this launches today, owners of the base game should be able to buy an upgrade pack to enable access (upgrade pack replaces the current season pass)

I picked this up for £15 recently but been holding off playing it until this released. I’ll see how much the upgrade pack is and get that before I start playing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by KjGarly » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:31 am

Nice, already own the Croft Edition so the update will be free.

Image
Image Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by ITSMILNER » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Definitve edition add on is £15.99 on PS4, added it to my wishlist as i'll see if it drops in price around Black Friday or over Christmas.

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by rinks » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:20 pm

KjGarly wrote:Nice, already own the Croft Edition so the update will be free.

Yes, just checked this. I assumed the extra stuff would just be a bit of cosmetic nonsense, but it seems like we get three actual proper pieces of content too. Nice bonus.

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by Wedgie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:38 am

I’ll just wait for the definite editio to drop in price as I did for the first two (and haven’t played them at all lol.)

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by ITSMILNER » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:35 am

Wedgie wrote:I’ll just wait for the definite editio to drop in price as I did for the first two (and haven’t played them at all lol.)


I really enjoyed the first 2 games (beat the first one twice and would like to go back and replay RotTR at some point)

They are solid action/adventure games, defo get to them when you get a chance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by Wedgie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:53 pm

I have the first two from previous sales but I haven’t played them at all. I’ll get to it one day.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC, PS4, XB - Reviews are in
by ITSMILNER » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:38 am

Image

Definitive Edition DLC add on is now £7.99, I’ll be snapping that up and finally playing through this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Live Switch Squad!

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benzin, Cumberdanes, darksideby182, kerr9000, more heat than light, MSN [Bot], PatSharpsMullet, Photek, Somebody Else's Problem, TonyDA and 111 guests