Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns in the US & 28th Jan in the UK.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Mondays. Renewed for Season 10
by Tomous » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:32 pm

I'd missed this was coming back! :msgreen:




January 19th

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Mondays. Renewed for Season 10
by Preezy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:17 am

I'm not sure if I ever got round to watching season 9 of this, will have to refresh my memory.

User avatar
SillySprout
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: SillySprout

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Mondays. Renewed for Season 10
by SillySprout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 am

Merry Christmous Everyone wrote:I'd missed this was coming back! :msgreen:

January 19th


This is a US air date from what I can see, we're looking at 27th January in the UK on the yet to be launched TV channel "Sky Comedy". As far as I can see, isn't coming to Now TV, which is where I expected it to sit (Sky Atlantic). Consider me very disappointed by this!

Link: https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/c ... nthusiasm/

Edit: The new channel is coming to Now TV!

https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/medi ... sky-comedy

Pretty, pretty, pretty good! :msgreen:

Last edited by SillySprout on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only member named after an outrageous vegetable!
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Mondays. Renewed for Season 10
by Tomous » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:39 am

SillySprout wrote:
Merry Christmous Everyone wrote:I'd missed this was coming back! :msgreen:

January 19th


This is a US air date from what I can see, we're looking at 27th January in the UK on the yet to be launched TV channel "Sky Comedy". As far as I can see, isn't coming to Now TV, which is where I expected it to sit (Sky Atlantic). Consider me very disappointed by this!

Link: https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/c ... nthusiasm/



Image

Image
User avatar
SillySprout
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: SillySprout

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns on 19th January.
by SillySprout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 am

Haha, I was aware! When paying for a streaming service, I don't really want to go through the fuss of torent or streaming sites to watch inferior copies of the same content. But as per my edit, the channel is coming to Now TV, so I don't have to worry now :)

The only member named after an outrageous vegetable!
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns on 19th January.
by Jenuall » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Watched the pilot episode of this the other night as it has been on my "to do" list for years. It was okay I guess, nothing to write home about. I'm presuming it improves over time?

Image
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns on 19th January.
by Blue Eyes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:Watched the pilot episode of this the other night as it has been on my "to do" list for years. It was okay I guess, nothing to write home about. I'm presuming it improves over time?

That wasn't a great episode to be fair and it definitely gets better, but then goes gooseberry fool at about season 5 when I stopped watching.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns on 19th January.
by Jenuall » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Blue Baubles wrote:
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas wrote:Watched the pilot episode of this the other night as it has been on my "to do" list for years. It was okay I guess, nothing to write home about. I'm presuming it improves over time?

That wasn't a great episode to be fair and it definitely gets better, but then goes gooseberry fool at about season 5 when I stopped watching.

Fair enough - I'm happy to carry on with season 1, the pilot could have been better but I've seen worse first episodes turn into greatness so I'm happy to give it time.

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns on 19th January.
by Tomous » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:57 pm

It gets a lot better in my opinion.

Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 returns on 19th January.
by Memento Mori » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:32 pm

7>2>8>4>6>4>3>9>5>1


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cuttooth, Garth, Lex-Man, Lime, Mafro, massimo, MSN [Bot], Oblomov Boblomov, Qikz, Squinty, Tsunade, Vermilion, Wrathy and 60 guests