Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by jawafour » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Haha! I was reading chat and not paying attention :lol: :oops: .

But... in the end we took down Hydra 8-) . Ended the session back at the Firelink Shrine... ready for new Cathedral-related adventures next time.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Jenuall » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Congrats Jawa - I've yet to take on the Hydra, I really should head back that way!

ImageImage
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Ad7 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Jawa do you intend to do the DLC?

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by The Watching Artist » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 am

Cheeky Devlin wrote:Another quality Jawa death. :lol:


:lol: so amazing

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by <]:^D » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 am

strawberry floating hell! :lol:

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Mafro » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 am

“strawberry float this”

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by jawafour » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am

Jenuall wrote:Congrats Jawa - I've yet to take on the Hydra, I really should head back that way!

Thanks, Jen. Yeah, the route down to the area containing the Hydra is hidden... the swamp area is a good place to find the starting point.

Ad7 wrote:Jawa do you intend to do the DLC?

Uhm... I don't know, Ad! I'd like to, if I can get through it. I've heard that even knowing how to gain access to the DLC areas in the Souls games is tough!

That Hydra clip :x :lol: .

I plan to play again later this afternoon; I'll be going to the Cathedral and looking at the newly-opened gate. Will stream from 16:00 :toot: .

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Jenuall » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:34 am

jawafour wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Congrats Jawa - I've yet to take on the Hydra, I really should head back that way!

Thanks, Jen. Yeah, the route down to the area containing the Hydra is hidden... the swamp area is a good place to find the starting point.

Oh I've found him already - I've just let him live ... for now! :nod:

ImageImage
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Hexx » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:25 pm

For non Jawas and non Jenualls

no Jenuall don't read this

[spoiler] Jenuall I really mean it

[spoiler] Do they know there's 2 different Hydra ?


[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edit - Why doesn't that work :(

Last edited by Hexx on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Jenuall » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Tempted to click just to see if Hexx is saying something rude about me and/or Jawa, but I'm going to resist! :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Hexx » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Jenuall wrote:Tempted to click just to see if Hexx is saying something rude about me and/or Jawa, but I'm going to resist! :lol:


Why would I feel the need to hide something rude about you, you poopyhead?

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Hexx wrote:For non Jawas and non Jenualls

no Jenuall don't read this

[spoiler] Jenuall I really mean it

[spoiler] Do they know there's 2 different Hydra ?


[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edit - Why doesn't that work :(


I don't think they do. :lol:

And yeah, nested spoiler boxes act weird.

I'm annoyed I'm gonna miss Jawa's next steps as it's a really interesting area and it'll be a little different from what he's had so far. :nod:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Karl_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Yes, Jenuall and Jawa (don't click this you two)
(seriously don't)
are talking about totally different hydras :lol:

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Jenuall » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Hexx wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Tempted to click just to see if Hexx is saying something rude about me and/or Jawa, but I'm going to resist! :lol:


Why would I feel the need to hide something rude about you, you poopyhead?

You cut me real deep. :cry:

j/k it's all good poopface!

Now I am really intrigued at what is in those spoiler boxes. This is probably the point where myself and Jawa have missed something massively obvious in the game and have been playing the prat version for the last 50 hours...

ImageImage
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by jawafour » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:I'm annoyed I'm gonna miss Jawa's next steps as it's a really interesting area and it'll be a little different from what he's had so far. :nod:

..."I'm excited apprehensive!". Sounds like Souls is gonna provide a new challenge to face! ( :dread: ).

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Ad7 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:24 pm

Rip the pair of you

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Mafro » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:25 pm

What did I miss yesterday when is Jawa doing Sen’s fortress?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by jawafour » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Mafro wrote:What did I miss yesterday when is Jawa doing Sen’s fortress?

Yesterday I visited the Ash Lake area and defeated the Hydra. Oh, and I signed up to the Dragon covenant. I'm now back at Firelink shrine and will be visiting the Cathedral.

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Mafro wrote:What did I miss yesterday when is Jawa doing Sen’s fortress?

Today. :lol:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, XB1, PC)
by Ad7 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 pm

The real dark souls begins here.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LightWanderer, Peter Crisp, Rubix and 36 guests