The Great Mask Debate: Mask Debate In this Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Do you wear a face mask?

Yes I wear a face mask
61
73%
No I do not wear a face mask
23
27%
 
Total votes: 84
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Zilnad » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:27 am

Seen loads of people walking by today with masks round their necks. I don't understand the mentality of "I'm out of the shop, rip the mask off immediately!"

Dual
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Dual » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:28 am

Wore a mask this morning in the small coop to get papers for our elderly neighbours. My glasses steamed up and my vision was impaired. Luckily I managed to stumble to the papers. Couldn't see if others shopper's were wearing masks.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:09 pm

Wore mine just now to buy lunch from KFC :datass:.

Image
User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Grumpy David » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Cycled past a bus yesterday and noticed 2 passengers (not travelling together) had their masks on but pushed it down to to their jaw and neck to avoid covering both their mouth and nose. :fp:

User avatar
darksideby182
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Cove grove

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by darksideby182 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:29 pm

Done the food shopping this morning in a big Morrisons and didn't see anybody not wearing a mask.

Wii U : punkeator
Xbox live : darksideby182
Psn : darksideby182
steam : Punkeator
Origin : Punkeator
Switch : 6739-1557-7191
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Errkal » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Yeah Tesco had everyone in a mask, was doing announcements to say you needed them.

A few people’s asks didn’t quite fit but something is better than nothing so no biggy.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Godzilla » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Morrisons at Sunderland is giving people free disposable ones on the way into the store if they don't have them. All but one person was wearing a mask. Was the same yesterday in Middlesbrough city centre. Good to see so many people using masks.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Fade » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:40 pm

I went to a local pub for lunch and while nobody was wearing masks they had closed off half the tables so that you weren't sitting near anyone.

Kind of feel that the bar staff should really be wearing them since the customers can't.

Image

SW-0093-4365-9039
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by DML » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Met wrote:Just remember:

Image

Do you really want to make that claim?


You know that is actually Violent J from Insane Clown Posse?

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Rocsteady » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 pm

DML wrote:
Met wrote:Just remember:

Image

Do you really want to make that claim?


You know that is actually Violent J from Insane Clown Posse?

That's worse.

Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Cuttooth » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:03 pm

He’s supporting his kid, leave him be.

User avatar
Met
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Met » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:20 pm

Yeah, he's actually a great dad. Bought his daughter a suit without question, then went to bat for her when the company tried to screw with her on it. Then took her to a con, but didn't want to feel left out, so got a suit of his own.

Meanwhile Shaggy2Dope is busy trying, and failing, to dropkick Fred Durst live on stage.

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Fade » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:17 pm

Also, a lot of people think being a Furry is a sexual thing when it's not, it's just people messing around in costumes

Image

SW-0093-4365-9039
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by DML » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:20 pm

Fade wrote:Also, a lot of people think being a Furry is a sexual thing when it's not, it's just people messing around in costumes


Furries are generally strawberry floating awesome. Some of the nicest people I've met and interacted with.

Image
User avatar
andretmzt
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Fareham

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by andretmzt » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:20 pm

I went to Sainsbury's earlier and everyone had a mask on pretty much. Social distancing and keeping track on the number of people in the store though? Non-existent, they just weren't bothering. It was a complete shitshow. Never shopping at the weekend again. :dread:

HSH28 wrote:No Last Guardian.
No new exclusive PS4 games.
No longer free MP for PS4.

Microsoft win E3.
User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Lotus » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:27 pm

Went to a massive Tesco earlier. Not too much social distancing going on, but everyone - including the staff - had a mask on (although the security guard had his under his chin :fp: ). Hopefully people will adjust to it and it'll just become a normal thing, at least for a while. Can't understand why some people are so up in arms about it.

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by <]:^D » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Dual wrote:Wore a mask this morning in the small coop to get papers for our elderly neighbours. My glasses steamed up and my vision was impaired. Luckily I managed to stumble to the papers. Couldn't see if others shopper's were wearing masks.

stay safe xx

User avatar
Boo!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ireland

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by Boo! » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Zilnad wrote:Seen loads of people walking by today with masks round their necks. I don't understand the mentality of "I'm out of the shop, rip the mask off immediately!"



Cos they are annoying to wear and a lot of people are wearing them just because they have to.

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by <]:^D » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:28 pm

DML wrote:
Fade wrote:Also, a lot of people think being a Furry is a sexual thing when it's not, it's just people messing around in costumes


Furries are generally strawberry floating awesome. Some of the nicest people I've met and interacted with.

wasnt there a documentary when an unsuspecting/naive furry from the UK went to a convention and it was very sexual and he was appalled and shocked? :lol:

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you wear a face mask in public?
by DML » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 pm

<]:^D wrote:
DML wrote:
Fade wrote:Also, a lot of people think being a Furry is a sexual thing when it's not, it's just people messing around in costumes


Furries are generally strawberry floating awesome. Some of the nicest people I've met and interacted with.

wasnt there a documentary when an unsuspecting/naive furry from the UK went to a convention and it was very sexual and he was appalled and shocked? :lol:


I know the exact documentary you are talking about, and it was a Channel 4 documentary on pups, which is a whole BDSM leather scene, very different. The innocence of the guy was kinda adorable. Hes pretending to be an actual dog in leather, whilst everyone around him is basically just strawberry floating!

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aayl1, BTB, Chocolate-Milk, Christopher, Fade, Garth, Google [Bot], kerr9000, Lex-Man, massimo, more heat than light, Nook29, Ste and 80 guests