What you drinking? The beer and booze thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
darksideby182
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Cove grove

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by darksideby182 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Saw the queue for Brewdog and friends and couldn't be bothered to wait so order a lockdown box instead, a decent amount of beers i have not tried yet.

Wii U : punkeator
Xbox live : darksideby182
Psn : darksideby182
steam : Punkeator
Origin : Punkeator
Switch : 6739-1557-7191
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by Errkal » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:46 am

darksideby182 wrote:Saw the queue for Brewdog and friends and couldn't be bothered to wait so order a lockdown box instead, a decent amount of beers i have not tried yet.


There is an email box on the queue that will send you an email a minute or so before your turn so you dont have sit watching it. Queue also seems like 0 minutes right now too :)

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by Oblomov Boblomov » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:19 am

I've enjoyed a few beer deals over the last month or so.

    • 4 free cans of lager from BrewDog (same thing BTB mentioned a while ago) - very nice, noticeably better than most other lagers, although still ultimately just lager and therefore limited.

    • 8 free cans from Beer52 - really good, some lovely beers, highly recommended.

    • cheap crate of mixed beers and wine from Brew Republic - disgusting stuff, some of it totally undrinkable, literally some of the worst beer I have ever had (and I've been in the away end at several Championship football grounds).

Image
User avatar
BTB
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ashtead

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by BTB » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:58 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I've enjoyed a few beer deals over the last month or so.

    • 4 free cans of lager from BrewDog (same thing BTB mentioned a while ago) - very nice, noticeably better than most other lagers, although still ultimately just lager and therefore limited.

    • 8 free cans from Beer52 - really good, some lovely beers, highly recommended.

    • cheap crate of mixed beers and wine from Brew Republic - disgusting stuff, some of it totally undrinkable, literally some of the worst beer I have ever had (and I've been in the away end at several Championship football grounds).

:lol: :lol:

But right now I'd happily pay £5+ for a surprisingly warm coors light at an away game :cry:

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by Victor Mildew » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am

Had some more stuff from tiny rebel turn up. I love their stouts, can't wait to go to the brewery again when it's open (it's just down the road) and drink some proper pints of the stuff rather than little cans.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
Ste
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: ScouseStevmed
Contact:

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by Ste » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:54 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Had some more stuff from tiny rebel turn up. I love their stouts, can't wait to go to the brewery again when it's open (it's just down the road) and drink some proper pints of the stuff rather than little cans.


Have you tried the The Clwb Tropica? It's delicious. (might not be for you if you're a stout drinker)

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by Victor Mildew » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Ste wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:Had some more stuff from tiny rebel turn up. I love their stouts, can't wait to go to the brewery again when it's open (it's just down the road) and drink some proper pints of the stuff rather than little cans.


Have you tried the The Clwb Tropica? It's delicious. (might not be for you if you're a stout drinker)


Yeah we like that one, and the cwtch. Its lovely on a hot day. I've had most of their stuff now, pump up the jam being another favourite.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: What you drinking? The beer and booze thread
by Mafro » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:35 pm

I got into that Brewdog box thing straight away without a queue yesterday, will get the free box and then cancel. I got some of that free Lost Lager last month and it was alright.

I tried some of that establishment IPA from Aldi the other day and it was quite nice.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darksideby182, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, more heat than light, Tafdolphin, Vermilion, Xeno and 135 guests