Food and Cooking Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Snowcannon » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:29 pm

The Shakeshack chicken burger I agree is not great, but the beef burger is pretty good

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Dual » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:59 pm

Shake shack frozen custard. Yummy.

User avatar
justlexi
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by justlexi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:41 am

Shake Shack's Shroom Burger will be my top favorite on their menu.

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by LewisD » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:24 am

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:seriously do you think there will be protestors?


Yes.

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by LewisD » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:24 am

(No)

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
Errkal
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Errkal » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 am

It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:50 am

Errkal wrote:It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

What? Hash brown in a chicken sandwich? R u crazy?

User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:57 am

LewisD wrote:(No)

It's been confirmed that there will be a peaceful protest this Saturday to inform diners of their anti lgbt views.
I'll still be able to get my sandwich anyways :)

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Blue Eyes » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:23 am

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Errkal wrote:It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

What? Hash brown in a chicken sandwich? R u crazy?

You've never had a fillet/zinger tower burger from KFC? Mate, sort it out. One of the best burgers out there.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Dual » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:25 am

KFC :dread:

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by LewisD » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:52 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
LewisD wrote:(No)

It's been confirmed that there will be a peaceful protest this Saturday to inform diners of their anti lgbt views.
I'll still be able to get my sandwich anyways :)


Is there? Like actually?
I was only making it up! Maybe I'm the ringleader without realising..

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by KK » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:14 pm

I never did get round to trying this at McDonald's

Image

Image
User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:40 pm

KK wrote:I never did get round to trying this at McDonald's

Image

It was disgusting! Stale dry naan bread with two regular chicken selects stuffed inside. Couldn't even taste the sauce! Truely awful

User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:42 pm

LewisD wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
LewisD wrote:(No)

It's been confirmed that there will be a peaceful protest this Saturday to inform diners of their anti lgbt views.
I'll still be able to get my sandwich anyways :)


Is there? Like actually?
I was only making it up! Maybe I'm the ringleader without realising..

Yes really I found it on a local news site.
Also just read this on BBC https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-50055535
One of the charities they donated to is The Salvation Army who are now trying to defend themselves. I had no idea that The Salvation Army were homophobic?

User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Errkal wrote:It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

What? Hash brown in a chicken sandwich? R u crazy?

You've never had a fillet/zinger tower burger from KFC? Mate, sort it out. One of the best burgers out there.

O yes I have had that before! Forgot about that.
Anyway truely good friend chicken does not need sauce. Sauce is to hide unflavoured badly cooked chicken.

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Blue Eyes » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:56 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Errkal wrote:It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

What? Hash brown in a chicken sandwich? R u crazy?

You've never had a fillet/zinger tower burger from KFC? Mate, sort it out. One of the best burgers out there.

O yes I have had that before! Forgot about that.
Anyway truely good friend chicken does not need sauce. Sauce is to hide unflavoured badly cooked chicken.

Hash brown isn't a sauce.

User avatar
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Errkal wrote:It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

What? Hash brown in a chicken sandwich? R u crazy?

You've never had a fillet/zinger tower burger from KFC? Mate, sort it out. One of the best burgers out there.

O yes I have had that before! Forgot about that.
Anyway truely good friend chicken does not need sauce. Sauce is to hide unflavoured badly cooked chicken.

Hash brown isn't a sauce.

Well I meant the sauce so like mayo

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Pedz » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:03 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
KK wrote:I never did get round to trying this at McDonald's

Image

It was disgusting! Stale dry naan bread with two regular chicken selects stuffed inside. Couldn't even taste the sauce! Truely awful


I had one. And the Naan were really nice and the chicken was great and you could easily taste the sauce.

And I dont like McDonald's generally.

Image
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by Blue Eyes » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:
Errkal wrote:It can be super moist and still be boring. It needs some lettuce, mayo and maybe a hash brown.

What? Hash brown in a chicken sandwich? R u crazy?

You've never had a fillet/zinger tower burger from KFC? Mate, sort it out. One of the best burgers out there.

O yes I have had that before! Forgot about that.
Anyway truely good friend chicken does not need sauce. Sauce is to hide unflavoured badly cooked chicken.

Hash brown isn't a sauce.

Well I meant the sauce so like mayo

Ah ok. Well I would disagree. The mayo is what knits it all together, especially in the Zinger version. That gooseberry fool is dope.

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Food and Cooking Thread
by LewisD » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:03 pm

LewisD wrote:Don't gooseberry fool the bed just yet.

It's opened in a cursed corner of the Oracle in reading.
Funky, trendy restaurants open there and barely last 8 months. I give it a year.


Hate to say I told you so:

Reading Chick-fil-A outlet to close in LGBT rights row
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-50094551

Proud member of the Two-Exxers.
u ok hun xx
*Banned from commenting on "The perfect example"*

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ecno, IAmTheSaladMan, Monkey Man, MSN [Bot], Skarjo, SugarCubes, The Watching Artist, Wrathy and 54 guests