Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I just hope Tormund gets to finally marry Brienne as that's the real Thrones love story.


He will have to fight Pod for her.


Right at the point of ejaculation, Bran wargs in to Breane and talks about hodor wearing a dress


You say that like it’s a joke, but Bran happily watched his sister getting raped so who knows what the sick little strawberry float will use his warging powers for. :dread:

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Squinty » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Podrick <3

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Hexx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Podrick and Brienne have been there training for what, 3 years now?
He'll be a monster at combat

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Peter Crisp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:20 pm

If it's anything like Star Wars he'll look like an absolute beast in the warm-up and then get killed within 30 seconds of the actual fight just like that loser Darth Maul.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:If it's anything like Star Wars he'll look like an absolute beast in the warm-up and then get killed within 30 seconds of the actual fight just like that loser Darth Maul.


Who? Pod?

He's a master swordsman in the brothel, no reason to think he isn't one in a battle.

Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Peter Crisp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:If it's anything like Star Wars he'll look like an absolute beast in the warm-up and then get killed within 30 seconds of the actual fight just like that loser Darth Maul.


Who? Pod?

He's a master swordsman in the brothel, no reason to think he isn't one in a battle.


Just because he's a demon in the sack has no impact on his battle prowess.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:If it's anything like Star Wars he'll look like an absolute beast in the warm-up and then get killed within 30 seconds of the actual fight just like that loser Darth Maul.


Who? Pod?

He's a master swordsman in the brothel, no reason to think he isn't one in a battle.


Just because he's a demon in the sack has no impact on his battle prowess.


Peter has obviously never singled handily won a battle.

Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Peter Crisp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:If it's anything like Star Wars he'll look like an absolute beast in the warm-up and then get killed within 30 seconds of the actual fight just like that loser Darth Maul.


Who? Pod?

He's a master swordsman in the brothel, no reason to think he isn't one in a battle.


Just because he's a demon in the sack has no impact on his battle prowess.


Peter has obviously never singled handily won a battle.


I see you've never seen me play Rainbow Six Siege.





Where I get regularly humiliated and end up leaving at the end of a game in disgrace :cry: . The worst part is Chalky just bought the game again so the band will be back together and I'll join them as I obviously hate myself :fp: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
Gemini73

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Gemini73 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:57 pm

About half way through S4 now. Quite enjoying it. Nice to see a few turds get their comeuppance.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Denster » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Show that is written by show writers that was adapted from source material but is now just written by the writers looks like a show that... shocker.



:mrgreen:

The change of pace of the show that was already known and foreseen has shocked people with changing of its pace.

It is believed now that these two factors are making the show more like a different show and less like the show it was before. Of course during the show before - nobody complained about the pacing and events and exposition and characters and demanded they be somehow all brought together in an exciting and dramatic conclusion that satisfies everyone.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Squinty » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 pm

However people feel about the fast travel, it's necessary. It's a big, multi faceted story which needs to answer a lot of questions and resolve a lot of plotlines in a comparatively short time frame. I don't envy the writers at all.

I'm totally calling it though, next episode will have a shock character death. One no one is expecting.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 pm

I love the complaint that "they are just making it up as they go along!". Because fiction is normally written by.... ;)

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Victor Mildew » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 pm

I'm completely guessing here, but I wonder if the dragon can breath ice now, and they could use it to freeze the sea around the wall? There was a lot of WHITE WALKERS CAN WALK ON FROZEN WATER YOU KNOW in the latest episode.

Also, anyone else think little finger may end up using the masks? Pretend to be Sansa to stir gooseberry fool up further.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Squinty wrote:I'm totally calling it though, next episode will have a shock character death. One no one is expecting.


Not Hotpie? :shock: :cry: :x

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Ad7 wrote:I'm completely guessing here, but I wonder if the dragon can breath ice now, and they could use it to freeze the sea around the wall? There was a lot of WHITE WALKERS CAN WALK ON FROZEN WATER YOU KNOW in the latest episode.

Also, anyone else think little finger may end up using the masks? Pretend to be Sansa to stir gooseberry fool up further.


More likely to dress up as Sansa so he can wank off in a mirror.

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Denster » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 pm

It will be that walker with skinhead and beard. The spear monitor.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Memento Mori » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Moggy wrote:
Ad7 wrote:I'm completely guessing here, but I wonder if the dragon can breath ice now, and they could use it to freeze the sea around the wall? There was a lot of WHITE WALKERS CAN WALK ON FROZEN WATER YOU KNOW in the latest episode.

Also, anyone else think little finger may end up using the masks? Pretend to be Sansa to stir gooseberry fool up further.


More likely to dress up as Sansa so he can wank off in a mirror.

Image

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Denster wrote:It will be that walker with skinhead and beard. The spear monitor.


White, skinhead and a dodgy beard?

That's so 2017. ;)

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Ad7 wrote:I'm completely guessing here, but I wonder if the dragon can breath ice now, and they could use it to freeze the sea around the wall? There was a lot of WHITE WALKERS CAN WALK ON FROZEN WATER YOU KNOW in the latest episode.

Also, anyone else think little finger may end up using the masks? Pretend to be Sansa to stir gooseberry fool up further.


More likely to dress up as Sansa so he can wank off in a mirror.

Image


:lol:

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Squinty » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Moggy wrote:
Denster wrote:It will be that walker with skinhead and beard. The spear monitor.


White, skinhead and a dodgy beard?

That's so 2017. ;)


That realisation that I could pass for a white walker :simper:


Return to “Stuff”